Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#217047 by AlanJones Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:59 am
Reply-to: Xinsheng Mou - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +27612047057, +27862484935, +27843942905, +2763191332
& +27865123431

Hello
I solicit for your attention to receive funds on my behalf for assistance of needy children in your locality.I will provide to you details of myself and funds when you reply via email : [email protected]

Regards.
Mou and Family
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:12 am, edited 3 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#217048 by AlanJones Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:00 am

Dear Mike Hunt

I discussed with my attorney suggesting to him that i would look for some one that would take care of these funds for me into his or her bankers account till this investigations on me and family is over, the funds was put in a dormant offshore account to avoid raising eye brown on this funds by top directors and management of the bank in other for safety of these funds and for mine self and family my lawyer Dwayne Patrick, will take care of charges of all legal documentation in your names to this funds as my beneficiary, you will be directed on how you are to make transfer of this said funds into your bank account

I will need your trust, honesty, sincerity and confidence to work with in this effect.Please know well that i don "t need your bank account, as you are to make transfer of these funds from the bank through wire to bank transfer online to your account in were ever you lived, ($ 50,000.000: 00) is transfer into your account.

If you wish to go to the bank directly it is also good to deal with the bank directly, the orphanage project which i suggest 20% for will be names after you as i do not want my names to be made mention off and Dwayne Patrick esq ., will be meeting with you in your country after all set and done when you have these funds transfer into your bank account, he will be supervising the orphan project for me and family, also tell me types of lucrative business in your country, which you will help me invest part of of my share of 40% into, let me know your country of Origin, names, occupation and age, Please consider this proposal and reply to me as soon as you contact my attorney by email telephone.

It will certainly do you no good to report me to my government authorities or divulged this information to anybody because doing so will only destroy my person and my career, At the moment I have no charities or orphanages in mind but we should be able to work out something in the nearest future.

His contact is below:
Name: Dwayne Patrick Esq.
Private Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +27612047057
Fax: +27862484935

I await your response with Dwayne Patrick Esq.
Mou and Family

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#217091 by AlanJones Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:58 pm
From Dwayne Chamber - [email protected]

DWAYNE CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATE
First Floor, Gloucester Park
Johannesburg
South Africa
Tel : +27843942905
Fax :+27862484935

DATE: 08/31/2014
OUR REF: Dwa/009/09/01
YOUR REF: Ssm/9393/09/13

Attention: XXX

Good day to you , Prior to your email, you should understand the sensitivity and the nature of this transaction. I have being brief in proper by Mr.Mou Xinsheng of your contact with me you should note that the movement of huge amount amounting to millions of dollars requires all needed verification and authentication of governmental financial authorities. The account required to deposit the funds from the suspense account requires an activation because of the magnitude of funds involved .

This is not a normal account or a normal day to day transaction, this is the reason why all necessary steps needs to be taken to make this transaction a success. You are standing as a next of kin to some ones funds and you know what it entails, All legal paper work required to back up the transaction will be produced and sign by the director of Oath and Commission, wish I will provide you with hard copies of funds document in person when I meet with you in your country for supervision of the needy project as you have been informed by Mou Xisnheng that you are to spare this project for him and his name would not be made mention off .

The only suggestion and advise which I have for you is that you must make sure that you do not disclose the details of this transaction to a third party considering the fact that this might result in a lot of complications to me and my client, Apart from this, I will guide you towards the successful completion of this project within the next (7) Seven days from your receipt of this mail, Like I said to you, This funds was deposited with offshore bank in 2004, which there was an agreement for claims of the said funds ($50,000.000:00) in Mr.Mou Xinsheng name wet in a stipulated period of time of two years .

Your swift response is required to forge ahead with legal details .Kindly provide herein below details as required

(1)Full name:
(2) International passport or driver’s license sent via email attachment to this office. Passport is attached to here
(3)Position in place of Work:
(4)Contact Telephone Number and Fax:
(5)Marital Status: married
(6)Nationality:/Present country of residence:
(7)Next of Kin
(8)Home Address:
(9) Age:

On behalf the Dwayne Chamber and Co, I restore confidence in your services. Yours in Service Dwayne Patrick Esq.

Your Solution for Legal Services
Trusts and Estates •Commercial Law • Business Formations and Transactions • Environmental Law •Family Law • Criminal and Traffic Law

#217208 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:14 pm
DWAYNE CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATE
Johannesburg
South Africa
Tel : +27843942905

DATE: 09/01/2014

Thank you for your information to this office I hereby advise you to kindly resend a copy of your
Driver’s license sent via email attachment to this office and do sign a copy of this power of attorney document attached to in this email and revert

On behalf the Dwayne Chamber and Co, I restore confidence in your services. Yours in Service Dwayne Patrick Esq.

Trusts and Estates •Commercial Law • Business Formations and Transactions • Environmental Law •Family Law • Criminal and Traffic Law

#217426 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:07 am
DWAYNE CHAMBERS &ASSOCIATE
Johannesburg
South Africa
Tel : ++276 120 47057

DATE: 02/09/2014

I have attached all legal documents of funds procure in your names and the amount spent to procure this documents in your names, you will have to open offshore bank account with Chase Private Bank, in South Africa were this said funds ($50,000:000:00USD) are in your names as the next of kin to this entitlement of Fifty Million United State Dollars.

I have attached a copies of required documents and my ID procure from the HM Court and tribunal Service Registry DATED 2ND SEPTEMBER 2014 which are listed in bracket (AFFIDAVIT OF NEXT OF KIN, LETTER TO EXECUTE ,DEBIT ADVISE OF TRANSFER AND RECEIPT FOR LEGAL DOCUMENTS PROCURE.along with this email for your notice, you are advise to make photo-copies of all this documents in your names put in your file,because I WILL review to both parties ,You and Mr.Mou when you meet. You are advise to write CHASE PRIVATE BANK through email as soon as you are in receipt of this email . Please contact Mr. Mou Xinsheng on this email in bracket for update ( [email protected] ) as he is attending court for today and you have to reach him on that email .

BANK DETAILS AS BELOW

Offshore Private Banking Plc
Contact Person: Mr. George Armstrong
Head of Operations Foreign Remittance Department
Bank Contact Email Address: [email protected]
Head of Operation's Office Direct line : +(0) 276 3191 332
Fax : +27865123431

Image Image Image Image Image

#217489 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:05 pm
From Chase Private Offshore Banking - [email protected]

CHASE PRIVATE GROUP TELEPHONE :02776 3191332 FAX : +278 627 612 86
CHASE FINANCE GROUP
EXTERNAL OFFICE MEMO
Our Ref:E890/098/1690/03 Date: 02/09/2014
Your Ref: Ch7835363/009/906
ATTENTION: XXX
RE: ACCOUNT OPENING PROCESS
Thank you for contacting us, this bank is a fully registered financial home who offers an online private
wealth management banking system that enables you to do all your transaction online with a whole lots of
bank services
We write to informed you of first steps to account opening with Chase Private Bank that your
supervisory attorney email was well received as we await your response with details as required for process
of offshore account opening with Chase Private Bank South Africa, Note you are to send to this department a
scan copy of your ID or a photographic of yourself sign via email attachment in Jpeg .
You will be provided with next steps as fellow as soon as we are in receipt of your email .
Yours faithfully,
Mr. George Armstrong
For Manager, Audit &
Claims Mr . Maxwe l l
Chase Finance Group.

#217628 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:01 am

Thank you for contacting us, this bank is a fully registered financial home who offers an online private wealth management banking system that enables you to do all your transaction online with a whole lots of bank services

We write to informed you of first steps to account opening with Chase Private Bank that your supervisory attorney email was well received as we await your response with details as required for process of offshore account opening with Chase Private Bank South Africa, Note you are to send to this department a scan copy of your ID or a photographic of yourself sign via email attachment in Jpeg .

You will be provided with next steps as fellow as soon as we are in receipt of your email .

Yours faithfully,

Mr..George Armstrong For Manager,
Audit & Claims M r . M a x w e l l
Chase Finance Group.

#217629 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:02 am
Johannesburg
South Africa

DATE: 03/09/2014

Good day to you from this office, I wish to be update with your dealings with Chase Private Bank in transferring this funds in your names into your bank account .

#217662 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:27 am

Thank you for contacting us, this bank is a fully registered financial home who offers an online private wealth management banking system that enables you to do all your transaction online with a whole lots of bank services.

We write to informed you of first steps to account opening with Chase Private Bank that your supervisory attorney email was well received as we await your response with details as required for process of offshore account opening with Chase Private Bank South Africa, Note you are to send to this department a scan copy of your ID or a photographic of yourself sign via email attachment in Jpeg .

Yours faithfully,

Mr..George Armstrong For Manager,
Audit & Claims M r . M a x w e l l
Chase Finance Group.

#217663 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:28 am
Johannesburg
South Africa
DATE: 04/09/2014

I advise you to speedy up your dealings with Chase Private Bank and get this funds into your bank account ,I bring to your notice why will you provide my office with a cellphone number is on voice mall,please provide your direct cell-phone number because I don't want to hear stories from you or if you are not sure of handling this transaction let me know now before it get out of hands.