Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#182505 by Faizan Docherty Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:45 pm
Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.220.177.2 with SMTP id bg2csp24284vcb;
Wed, 27 Nov 2013 11:26:38 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 10.50.87.36 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.50.87.36
Authentication-Results: mr.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 10.50.87.36 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected]
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.50.87.36])
by 10.50.87.36 with SMTP id u4mr26290620igz.40.1385580397740 (num_hops = 1);
Wed, 27 Nov 2013 11:26:37 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: <snipped>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.50.87.36 with SMTP id u4mr23219168igz.40.1385580397422; Wed,
27 Nov 2013 11:26:37 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.64.148.70 with HTTP; Wed, 27 Nov 2013 11:26:37 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 11:26:37 -0800
Message-ID: <CAJiyJRNfb26WjJfncqxu5dFXVXuVLeO0yn8ROP1s=SYadaTcHA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=089e0111d0d865772404ec2d934b
Bcc: <snipped>

Dear friend,

My name is Mohammed F. Amin I am a Sudanese citizen , and a banker with Arab Bank in Sudan , I am an personal account officer to the ousted Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, I am currently in West Africa, for an assignment which is the reason why I am contacting you through this means.

I need somebody who can assist us receive a huge amount of funds on-behalf of the Mubarak Family. The recent revolution in Egypt has made it mandate for President Mubarak to step Down from Power and now some of his properties, companies and assets are being confiscation the new Government according to the order of the people of Egypt.

The President bank accounts also has been frozen in Switzerland and other European countries as a result of this latest development in Egypt and the entire Arab World, The president’s Son and their Family members and relatives were all affected by this new development hence-there is need for them to find a safe haven somewhere.

I want to confirm from you if you can handle this transaction, as we intend to Move some funds belonging to this Family to your country, but we need Good and sincere people who will not capitalize on the recent development and sit on the Money when it gets to them.

Please note that this is a sincere solicitation with no bad Intents, if you can handle the transaction, just indicate by responding back to me either by email of fax,The amount involved is $25 million usd and You are entitle to 35% of this fund, 5% has been mapped out to pay back for any expenses that may occur during the process. Please get back to me as soon as possible for you alone have I sent this mail to.

Please contact me via this email:
[email protected]

With respect and regards,

Mohammed F. Amin

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement

#218965 by AlanJones Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:18 am
From Mohammed Faruk Amin - [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +34973214712 & +34672889553

Dear Dear Sir,

Thanks for your mail and your response.I want you to help me transfer this fund to your account number in your country,You are entitle to 35% of this fund.To carry out the claim on this fund, what you are expected to do is to first of all tender an application to La Caixa Bank of Spain where the fund is deposited as the Beneficiary putting claim over this balance with La Caixa Bank of Spain which was transferred from Arab Sudanese Bank From Sudan.I will give you the details you will prepare in the application when you get back to me.

This application will be written on letter headed paper or otherwise, and then send to the bank for immediate action and processing of the claim as the Beneficiary to the Fund.

As soon as the bank receives this application, documentation for the claim will automatically be processed in your name. It will be tendered to the board of directors for approval. With my involvement in this transaction, I shall assist to make sure that the approval is achieved.

You will also notify the bank in your application that you wish your Beneficiary fund or you can say Business partner, whichever way that you will like it to be interpreted to be inherited and re-transferred into your designated account, as you will state.As soon as you receive this money i will come and meet you in your country to take my share.Get back to me so that i will give you the details and tell you how you will contact the Bank.

Regards,
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#218985 by AlanJones Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:02 pm
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your mail. You are expected to prepare this application letter as the Beneficiary to the fund, putting claim over this balance with La Caixa Bank of Spain Which was transferred from Arab Sudanese Bank From Sudan and wishing this balance be re-transferred directly into your designated account with the underneath information, I will send a confirmation letter to the bank management on your behalf.....

1....Your Full Name: Mr. ....
2....Mobile Number .....
3....Your Occupation .....
4....your Account Details ........
5.....Country of origin of Fund; Sudan
6.....Account number where the balance was left in LCBS0319 000021.
7…. Amount to be claimed TWENTY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($25 000 000 00)

The text of application underneath, you will go through it, copy it and have it neatly typed on your letter headed paper and send to them immediately.This is the Bank Information:

La Caixa
Foreign remittance director
Mr.Xavier Artal Morilo.
Bank Name: La Caixa Bank
Fax: 0034-973214712
Tele: 0034-672889553
[email protected],
Madrid Spain.

....................................................................................................................................

You will Write the application is as follows;..........,

1........your letter headed paper, tell/fax no and address.
2........Attn: The Director La Caixa Bank of Spain.

Dear Sir,

Application as the Beneficiary to account number; LCBSS0319 000021.with La Caixa Bank of Spain.

I, Mr ............................(your
name),of...............................(address).........................................................................humbly
applies to this bank today the .(date)........as the Beneficiary to your
deceased customer with account number; LCBSS0319 000021.

I humbly apply putting claim over his balance with this bank valued at TWENTY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($25 000 000 00), left in account number; LCBS0319 000021.

I also wish my application will be given an urgent attention as I wish this balance be released and re-transferred into my account as stated below, (your bank coordinates, bank name, address, account number, swift code or aba routing number, beneficiary.)

Accept my apologies for the late application. Thanks in anticipation of your cooperation.

Yours sincerely,
...............................................................................................................................................................................................
your name and signature.

Go through this application very well, re-write it in your letter headed paper first of all,make sure it is very neat, sign it then send it to them.

Your swift cooperation and confidentiality is highly needed to enable us achieve a tremendous transaction.Please Note that Complying with my directives will make us have a hitch free transaction.I want you to forward a copy of this application to me .

Thanks in anticipation for your cooperation.
Best Regards

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#219251 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:05 am
From [email protected]

Delivered-To: XXX
Received: by 10.220.200.135 with SMTP id ew7csp1124838vcb;
Mon, 15 Sep 2014 06:29:57 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.180.82.72 with SMTP id g8mr24146292wiy.79.1410787796887;
Mon, 15 Sep 2014 06:29:56 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from ns2.transdns.eu (ns2.transdns.eu. [217.115.203.197])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id ej6si14302008wib.67.2014.09.15.06.29.56
for <XXX>;
Mon, 15 Sep 2014 06:29:56 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning [email protected] does not designate 217.115.203.197 as permitted sender) client-ip=217.115.203.197;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning [email protected] does not designate 217.115.203.197 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from ns2.transdns.eu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by ns2.transdns.eu (Postfix) with ESMTP id EE9B867A4F
for <XXX>; Mon, 15 Sep 2014 15:29:55 +0200 (CEST)
X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at ns2.transdns.eu
Received: from ns2.transdns.eu ([127.0.0.1])
by ns2.transdns.eu (ns2.transdns.eu [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10024)
with ESMTP id dLf6g7DfFQkm for <XXX>;
Mon, 15 Sep 2014 15:29:36 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from webmail.transip.eu (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by ns2.transdns.eu (Postfix) with ESMTP id 5C15867963
for <XXX>; Mon, 15 Sep 2014 15:29:36 +0200 (CEST)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8;
format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 15:29:36 +0200
To: <XXX>
Subject: Noted
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-Sender: [email protected]
User-Agent: TransIP Webmail

Attn: XXX,
Sir,

We are in receipt of your application letter and account details , but you should send an identification copy of your ID. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for your co-operations,

Regards,

Mr.Xavier Artal Morilo

#219429 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:35 pm
Attn: XXX,
Sir,

We would appreciate it very much if you would take a few minutes and complete this questionnaire on the Arab Sudanese Bank account.
Your response will be kept in strict confidence.

Thanks for your co-operations,

Regards,

Carlos.Alberto.
Foreign Remittance Director (La Caixa)

#219505 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:37 am
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your mail.Below are the answers to the questions,you have to keep it very confidential:

[1}MR Alaa Mubarak
[2]Egypt
{3}Partner
{4}SECURITY CODE: DK12AM12
{5}IBAN: DK660319 000021
{6}SWIFT CODE ARABSDKHXXX.
{7}Arab Sudanese Bank Khartoum East – Block 1DE – Building No.7 P.O. Box: 955 Khartoum – Sudan.

Regards,

#219941 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:47 am
ttn: XXX,
Sir,

We are the intermediary bank between the correspondence bank the Arab Sudanese Bank and the beneficiary(XXX), as your fund has been approved for onward transfer to your nominated account, The ministry of finance required a clearance authorization with the funds declaration confirmation from Ministerio De Economia Y Hacienda here in Madrid.

We have forwarded an application for the clearance authorization and funds declaration to the Ministerio De Economia Y Hacienda this morning on your behalf for the onward release of the fund; we have also forwarded your information and other documents to the office of the notario.

Be informed that your $25.000.000.00 (Twenty Five Million United States Dollars) is covered with a comprehensive insurance bond policy, as a result of the insurance bond policy covering your total sum, you will be responsible for the payment fee for the Clearance Authorization to the Ministerio De Economia Y Hacienda, and the Fund declaration confirmation stamp duty as contained in the attached forms. You are therefore required to fill the Clearance authorization form correctly and return to this office with all the requirements including the Clearance authorization deposit of €3,800 (Three Thousand, Eight Hundred Euros) as indicated in the form, This payment should be made through our account officer’s name by wire transfer.

BANK NAME: LA CAIXA
ACCOUNT NAME: AYISHA MAMMAH APPIAE
ACCOUNT #: 21OO 3602 2121 0058 4841
IBAN #: ES96 21OO 3602 2121 0058 4841
BIC CODE: CAIXESBBXXX
BANK ADD: C/PRAT DE LA RIBA 29 LLEIDA 25004-SPAIN

As soon as this form is returned with all the requirements, our compliance department will forward it to the Ministerio De Economia Y Haciend, prior to the confirmation for signing of all the relevant documents towards the release of the fund, as a remittance authorization will be issued to the remitting bank (La Caixa) to proceed on the transfer of your fund to your nominated account. Do please forward to us the remittance information's as soon as you send the money for quick and immediate confirmation. You can also call me directly on my telephone number below, for further information on how to send the money.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Carlos Alberto.
(Director Foreign Remittance,La Caixa)
+34-610627021

#220296 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:49 am
Dear XXX,

How are you today? I have not received correspondence from you.Please let me know as soon as the Bank management transfer the fund to your account.Kepp me posted.

Thanks,

#220330 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:21 am
Dear XXX,

I want to know thee reason why you will not be pursuing this business after i have revealed a lot about this project to you.I will like you to prepare an authorization to change your name as the beneficiary and for me to look for another partner.

Regards,

#220351 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:22 am
What do you mean?You think you can transfer my money in you account and run away?Is not possible ok.