Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#218026 by AlanJones Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:28 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2347033321236

INTERNATIONAL CLEARING HOUSE,
OUR REF: 10667ADB
YOU’RE REF: 89007/2014

Good Day to you!!

This is to intimate you of a very important information which will be of a great help to you if you are there to read this message.

I am Ms. Rodex Johnson. The Finance Director of the Compensation Office Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. There is presently a counter claims on your funds by one Mr. Joseph , who is presently trying to make us believe that you are dead and even explained that you entered into an agreement with him, to help you in receiving your fund. He is also ready to pay for the release charge of $290 USD on your funds which makes us want to make this last confirmation before going ahead to pay this Mr. Joseph Wales.

Here comes the big question. Did you sign any deed of assignment in favor of (Mr. Joseph Wales)? Thereby making him the current beneficiary the sum of $7,500,000.00 with the following account details: Mr. Joseph Wales, Acc/number: 6503809428. Routing number: 122006743, b/name: city bank, address: New York, use, we shall proceed to issue all payments details to the above named person if we do not hear from you within the next five working days.

Respond to this e-mail on ([email protected]) with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund will be released. Just like I said earlier supposed beneficiary Mr. Joseph is ready to pay the only release charge on your funds which is $290USD, if we allow him pay this fee that automatically makes him the owner and the money will be transferred into his account so do respond to this message if you are alive so that we can be sure of doing the right thing due to the Hugh amount of money involved.

Also call me as soon as you send the e-mail so that you will be given an immediate response: Below again is My Contact Info: Contact Agent Name: Ms. Rodex Johnson. Email: ([email protected]) if you are alive then I want you to email me and I will be giving you instructions on how to receive your funds.

Get back to me with the below information’s so that I can inform you how you are to send the only needed charge of $290 for the release of your funds which we told Mr. Joseph not to pay yet until nothing is heard from you in 5 working days which will make us believe that truly you are no more and that Mr. Joseph Wales is right.

1) YOUR FULL NAME:................
2) YOUR FULL ADDRESS:...........
3) COUNTRY:.................
4) YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER:...........
5) YOUR OCCUPATION:...............
6) YOUR IDENTITY:...................

CONTACT PERSON: Ms. Rodex Johnson.
CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
TELEPHONE: +234-7033-321-236

Regards,

Ms. Rodex Johnson.
DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL
ASIAUNION CLEARING HOUSE.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#218978 by AlanJones Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:29 pm
From Ms. Rodex Johnson - [email protected]

Attn: XXX,

How are you doing today?

Regarding to your email I want you to know that you’re Compensation funds that as been with us for long and Mr. Joseph Wales trying to make us believe that you are dead and even explained that you entered into an agreement with him, to help you in receiving your fund. He is also ready to pay for the release charge of $290 USD which you needed to pay only and we want to make this last confirmation before going ahead to pay this Mr. Joseph Wales. Do you know him or have you meet with him before and also need your information to conform if you are the really Beneficiary of this funds.

Here comes the big question. Did you sign any deed of assignment in favor of (Mr. Joseph Wales)? Thereby making him the current beneficiary the sum of $7,500,000.00 with the following account details: Mr. Joseph Wales, Acc/number: 6503809428. Routing number: 122006743, b/name: city bank, address: New York, use, we shall proceed to issue all payments details to the above named person.

Get back to me with the below information’s

1) YOUR FULL NAME:................
2) YOUR FULL ADDRESS:...........
3) COUNTRY:.................
4) YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER:...........
5) YOUR OCCUPATION:...............
6) YOUR IDENTITY:...................

Regards

Ms. Rodex Johnson.
DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#218988 by AlanJones Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:22 pm
How are you today?

In regarding to the information you forwarded to me which make us to believe that you are very much live and Mr. Joseph Wales as been put into jell for trying to make him self as beneficiary of your funds of $7,500,000.00 with the following account details: Mr. Joseph Wales, Acc/number: 6503809428. Routing number: 122006743, b/name: city bank, address: New York, use,

But thank God that didn’t happen and your funds as been loaded in an Atm Visa Card of which. Your pin number has been verified and confirmed to relate to a parcel with Atm Visa Card valued the sum of US$7,500,000.00 {Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars}. The Atm Visa Card has been issued in your name and we have concluded the processing of all documents that will facilitate the clearance of the Atm Visa Card in any Bank.

These documents have been securely sealed and packed for security reasons which make it impossible for anyone to view it until it’s been delivered to you and also your parcel is protected by a hard cover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it has been remitted to you.

Choose delivery options below that are most convenient to you.

(1)Fedex delivery Company
Duration For Delivery: 48hrs
Amount: Us$280 {No C.O.D}

(2)Ups Delivery Company
Duration For Delivery 72hrs
Amount: Us$265 {No C.O.D}

(3)Dhl Delivery Company
Duration For Delivery 24hrs
Amount: Us$290 {No C.O.D}

Kindly confirm receipt of the mail with the delivery option most onvenient to you within 24hrs. And you shall be informed on how to make payments of the charges.

Failure to produce the delivery fee will mean refusal of Atm Visa Card delivery by the courier service so as to enable this company secure good name they have always maintained, since the package delivery without insurance will be illegal. Insurance is the International law guiding the authentic delivery of diplomatic document.

We look forward to serving you better.

Yours faithfully,

Regards

Mrs. Rodex Johnson.
DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL

#219023 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:06 am

We are in receipt of your email correspondent in respect to the delivery of your funds in an ATM CARD value $7,500,000.00(Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United state Dollars).

Going by this effect, we want you to know that you have been required by the Finance Commission to make payment of $280usd for the VAT RELEASE charges for your fund in order for the delivery company to commence with the delivery of your ATM CARD to your home address in 48 Hours as said in the last email that was sent to you.

Do get back to us with the payment as soon as possible so as to proceed with the delivery with no further delay.

Bellow is the information you are to make payment for the VAT RELEASE as requested for the delivery to commence. Note you are to make this payment through Money Gram or Western Union with the information bellow.

RECEIVERS NAME: TONY ALIU.
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA
AMOUNT; $280USD
TEXT QUESTION;............ HAVE FAITH?
ANSWER:........... IN GOD
SENDERS NAME:......................
SENDERS ADDRESS:.....................
MONEY GRAM REFERENCE NUMBER:.................

We will be hoping to hear from you as soon as possible with the payment.

Regards,

Mrs. Rodex Johnson.
DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL

#219052 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:25 am

How are you doing today?

Regarding to your email i want you to understand the you don need bank details just pick the information bellow and use the Money Gram or Western Union with the information bellow so your ATM CARD can be send today and your tracking number will be send to you for you to track your ATM CARD and also make sure of your home address.

RECEIVERS NAME: TONY ALIU.
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA
AMOUNT; $280USD
TEXT QUESTION;............ HAVE FAITH?
ANSWER:........... IN GOD
SENDERS NAME:......................
SENDERS ADDRESS:.....................
MONEY GRAM REFERENCE NUMBER:.................

We will be hoping to hear from you as soon as possible with the payment.

Regards,

Mrs. Rodex Johnson.
DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL

#219066 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:32 am
I got your email and have been calling you and are not been picking your calls to make you understand something i want to know why you don want to use Money Gram or Western Union because i read your email very well and i don want you to use account i want to use Money Gram or Western Union to send your fees for the shipment of your ATM CARRD.

Regards,

Mrs. Rodex Johnson.
DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL

#219079 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:06 am
My dear we don have account were you can pay the fees we receive by Money Gram or Western Union.

Regards,

Mrs. Rodex Johnson.
DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL

#219092 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:18 am
Well because the account we have can only take from $5,000usd up word so you have to look for a way to the fees.

Regards,

Mrs. Rodex Johnson.
DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL

#219096 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:35 am
YOU ARE TO SEND THE FEE ACROSS TO OUR ACCOUNTANT OFFICER AT THE MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY OUTLET WITHIN YOU.

BELLOW IS THE PAYMENT DETAILS IN WHICH YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE FEE ACROSS FOR THE DELIVERY FEES.

RECEIVER'S NAME: TONY ALIU
ADDRESS: PLOT 132, VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS, NIGERIA.
TEXT QUESTION: HAVE FAITH?
TEXT ANSWER: IN GOD.
AMOUNT: US$ $280USD
M.T.C.N NUMBER:.............

THANK YOU,

REGARDS,

MRS. RODEX JOHNSON.
DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL

#219102 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:32 am
Send it to the bellow information

Andrew John Kern.
Address: 3047 Antioch Church Road-East Lenoir City, TN 37772 USA

Regards,

Mrs. Rodex Johnson.
DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL

#219241 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:20 am
We don have Dollars account were we can receive this is only naira account we only have

#219261 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:08 am
Here is the details account name Tony Aliu Oshonebo.
account number: 3068570209
Address: 112 apapa way abala.
amount in naira: #45360 naira only
Name of bank first bank of Nigeria

Regards,

Mrs. Rodex Johnson.
DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL

#223454 by AlanJones Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:47 am
Details provided by another victim

How are you doing today?

Am writing you regarding the payment for the shipment of your ATM CARD which you promise that you are going to make the payment so your ATM CARD can be ship his Monday and have been calling you but you were not picking my calls.

We look forward to serving you better.

Yours faithfully,

Regards

Mrs. Rodex Johnson.
DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL

Attn: : XXX ,

I got your email and you are to use below informantion to send the fees so your ATM CARD can be delivery to your home address Immediately.

Name:........ Balogun Hammed Olayinka
Bank Name:........... Guarantee Trust Bank
Accunt Number:......0150591750
Swift Code:............GTBINLA
Branch:.............209
Sort Code:........058152094
Amount:............ $290USD

Regards

Ms. Rodex Johnson.
DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL
ASIAUNION CLEARING HOUSE

In regarding to your email of which I receive that you are going to make the payment today and let me when you make the payment and also send the payment details to me confirmation to proceed for the delivery of your ATM CARD I look forward to serving you better.

Yours faithfully,

Regards

Mrs. Rodex Johnson.
DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL