Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#55027 by Norman Barlleo Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:13 am
This gang resides in Cairo, Egypt but they are actually from Nigeria. This is scam; there is no box, or money. All they want to steal money from people for their fake devilry charges or imaginary legal fees. They contact people via facebook, then transfer them to fake company in Cairo where they asked to pay money.

??? ????? ???.. ???? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ????.. ??? ???? ????? ??? ?????.. ????? ???????? ?????? ????? ? ???? ?????? ????? ?????? ???????.. ?? ???? ??? ?? ?????.. ?? ?????? ??? ????? ?????? ?? ??? ???????

One of the gang's member is OKAFOR CHINEDU JUDE from Nigeria and he's operating under the name of Sgt Jill Stevenson from the US army (please see pictures in the second post).

These are their emails and phone numbers:

????? ??????, ??? ????, ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ????, ???? ???? ?? ???? ??? ??????? ??????, ??? ??? ???? ????, ???? ??????? ?? ??? ????? ????? ?????????? ?????? ??????
[email protected]

Greetings,,,,,,,,,,,I really wish to have you as my good friend and also wishes to entrust some funds into your care but i have already send the fund out of Iraq .I need your sincere and truthful friendship. My name is Sgt Jill Stevens. I am serving in United States of America Victory Camp near Baghdad .

I have $6.5 Million US dollars that I successfully moved out of the country. I need a good partner someone I can trust. It is oil business money we did with Iraqi citizens worth of 42 million US dollars, but the 6.5 million us dollars stated is my share on the business and it’s legal. I have successfully moved the funds out of Iraq as family valuables with help of Fox Diplomatic Company.

The most important thing is ''' Can I Trust You? Once the funds get to you, you take your 30% out and keep my own 70% . Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where my part of the funds will be until i came to meet with you for discussions on investment plans, but I have more interest on real estate or any other profitable investment. If you are interested I will furnish you with more details.

But the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times.

I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance as I anticipate your co-operation waiting for your urgent response.

My Regards,
Sgt Jill.

Thanks once again for your response, The most important for us now is understanding and trust between both of us so we can achieve our investment plans together in high levels .I have attached my military identity card and some of my current pictures in the attachment for you to know me more. I am very simple person and Harding working is the key to my success in whatever am doing in life ,I believe you are the right person for me on this transaction and let us use one mind as one to deal with this investments,
For your information we United States of America Military on mission in Iraq are not permitted to do business while on duty here, but I secretly did some oil business with some Iraqi citizens by helping them to ship their vessels to their buyers in China and Singapore ,this business lasted for months and I made the sum Six million, Five hundred Thousand us dollars which I later took out of Iraq through CARRIZAL FRONTLINE SECURITY & DELIVERY CAIRO CARGO VILLAGE CAIRO INTL.AIRPORT to their firm branch office Egypt, I did that because having the fund here with me might implicate my involvement in the business and if the USA military department found out about my involvement in the business while on duty they will seize the fund from me and that will also affect my ambition to get the rank of General in future so I don't want anything that will stop this ambition, I have totally made up my mind to invest this fund with a foreigner and this is why I contacted you to partner with me on this transaction.
I want you to know that I packaged the whole fund inside a locked electronics box before dispatching it to CARRIZAL FRONTLINE SECURITY & DELIVERY CAIRO CARGO VILLAGE CAIRO INTL.AIRPORT branch and I declare the content of the box to the company as valuable items such as gold and diamond for security of the fund, so it is only I and You now knows the real content of the box as money, but you have to keep this secret and confidential between us for security of the fund. I will provide you with the code number of the box once I confirm you have received this box. For us to proceed on this transaction, I will request you to send to me your below information such as;

1: Scan copy of your international passport or any of your identity.
2: Your contact address.
3: You telephone number.
4: Your full name.
5: your occupation.
As soon as I receives all your information then I will provide to you letter of approval stating you as my rightful partner to enable the company get the box release to you. Meanwhile am offering you 30% of the total fund while you invest the rest 70% for our investments on your name. I will be free to meet with you only after am withdrawn from Iraq by beginning of next two months. For now I will prefer we keep our communications on emails because the telephone we are using here in the military camp is public telephone and I needs to keep this confidential.
Best Regards,
Sgt Jill.

Thanks so much for taking you time to tell me more about yourself,honestly my heart accepted to deal with you on the first day i came across your profile and i believe with God we can achieve alot together in future.I will like to explain to you more about myself,I am Sgt.Jill Steven from California but currently serving in USA Military victory camp Baghdad,My main purpose of writing you is for partnership with you with the fund which i made during all this my years in Iraq,I made the total sum of Six Million,Five Hundred Thousand usdollars which i will like to entrust in your hands for investments ,It is true we dont know each other very well by now but i strongly believes with you my fund will be well invested and managed .

For your information i have already take the fund out of Iraq to Fox Diplomatic company Egypt where i declare and registered the content as valuable items as you can see on the certificate of deposit,I packaged all fund very well inside a locked digital box before getting it deposited so now i want to present you as my rightful for the release and handing over of the box to you on my behalf so you can start using the fund immediately for investments.I am offering you 30% of the total fund while 70% for me and i want you to use my own 70% for investments on your name .

I will be coming to meet with you only when am free on vacation so we can have more face to face discussions on the interest you will be giving me yearly out of the investments you made with my own 70%.

My dear ,before we shall proceed further more i request you to provide me with scan copy of your identity,your contact telephone number ,your contact address and your full name so i will use it to prepare letter of approval stating you as my rightful partner for receiving of the box on my behalf.The attachment contains my military identity card, my photos and the certificate of deposit issue to me on the day i deposited the box with Fox Diplomatic Company Egypt.

Please if there is anything i did not expalin to you very well or your dont understand feel free to ask me on your next reply mail.

Best Regards,
Sgt.Jill.

Dearest partner,
I read your mail and the content is well understood, for your information our consignment box is normal sizable electronic box is not too heavy and it is very easily to rolling on grand and even carries in a car.
Note: this is the chief accountant information I received from Dr. Laliga in few hours ago you will use to transfer the deposit fee to the company through western union money transfer.
BLOW IS CHIEF ACCOUNTANT INFORMATION’S.
RECEIVER NAME: OKAFOR CHINEDU JUDE
Dear kindly transfer this money as soon as you receive this message so that the company will be able to deliver our consignment to your house within 48hous as them promised me and without any further delay and do inform me once you made the payment to the firm.

Huge/Allah bless you.
Sgt Jill.

Just as I have promised that I will send to you an AUTHORIZATION LETTER so that you will be able to rightfully contact FOX DIPLOMATIC FIRM in Egypt for my consignment, I have therefore attached to this message the AUTHORIZATION LETTER.

This AUTHORIZATION LETTER gives you full right to receive the consignment on my behalf. I have also forwarded a copy of this letter to the firm in Egypt awaiting you to contact them. Though, I was informed that they do not work Fridays and Saturdays. These are off working days in Egypt.

Below are the full company contact in Egypt and the officers in charge
FOX -DIPLOMATIC–FIRM- CAIRO CARGO VILLAGE (EGYPT CAIRO INTERNATIONAL AIR-PORT)
Dr Martel Daniel Bay- Manager /C.E.O
Miss LILIAN F. Logistics/consignment delivery officer
Tel-0020113759227
Email [email protected]

Kindly contact this company via email OR telephone for delivery details.

thanks very much for helping me to secure my future, I really appreciate and pray we see very soon. My hope and trust is on you sir.
Best Regards
Sgt Jill.

This is their fake company:
Fox Diplomatic Company Egypt,
8B Kamel El-Din Salah Street Garden City,
Cairo - Egypt.
Tel :0020 1424 698 99.
0020 1495 465 93
Hotline : 0044 70318 3004.
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]

Other emails and numbers they use:

Last edited by Norman Barlleo on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

DON'T tell the scammer that you found him in this site. Just cease all communications with him and move on.
Advertisement

#55029 by Norman Barlleo Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:30 am
Other emails they're using:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

The last known IPs for the scammers:
Egypt (197.195.31.64)
Egypt (196.205.200.134)

These are the fake pictures and documents they send to victims to trick them to send money:
Some of he pictures were stolen from this link
http://bumpshack.com/2007/12/06/sgt-jil ... miss-utah/

Lots of thanks to Dr Nick from Scamwarners for his help in uploading the pictures!

DON'T tell the scammer that you found him in this site. Just cease all communications with him and move on.
#61235 by guruno Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:19 am
Hello, I got another one like this, just with another email address. And soem different pics...

Thanks once again for your response, The most important for us now is understanding and trust between both of us so we can achieve our investment plans together in high levels .I have attached my military identity card and some of my current pictures in the attachment for you to know me more. I am very simple person and Harding working is the key to my success in whatever am doing in life ,I believe you are the right person for me on this transaction and let us use one mind as one to deal with this investments.It is true we met the site but i really wishes to have you as my rightful partner on this transaction.

For your information we United States of America Military on mission in Iraq are not permitted to do business while on duty here, but I secretly did some oil business with some Iraqi citizens by helping them to ship their vessels to their buyers in India and Singapore ,this business lasted for months and i made the sum Six million, Five hundred Thousand us dollars which i later took out of Iraq through Expert Diplomatic Company to their company branch office, I did that because having the fund here with me might implicate my involvement in the business and if the USA military department found out about my involvement in the business while on duty they will seize the fund from me and that will also affect my ambition to get the rank of General in future so I don't want anything that will stop this ambition, I have totally made up my mind to invest this fund with a foreigner and this is why I contacted you to partner with me on this transaction.

I want you to know that I packaged the whole fund inside an locked electronics box before dispatching it to Expert Diplomatic Company and I declare the content of the box to the company as valuable items such as gold and diamond for security of the fund, so it is only I and You now knows the real content of the box as money, but you have to keep this secret and confidential between us for security of the fund. I will provide you with the code number of the box once I confirm you have received this box. For us to proceed on this transaction, i will request you to send to me your below information such as;

1: Scan copy of your international passport or any of your identity.
2: Your contact address.
3: You telephone number.
4: Your occupation.

As soon as I receives all your information then I will provide to you letter of approval stating you as my rightful partner to enable the company get the box release to you. Meanwhile am offering you 30% of the total fund while you invest the rest 70% for our investments on your name. I will be meeting with you once am withdraw out of duty in Iraq by end of this year, For now I will prefer we keep our communications on emails because the telephone we are using here in the military camp is public telephone and I needs to keep this confidential.

Best Regards,
Sgt.Jane .
#61245 by Arnold Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:43 am
Welcome to Scamwarners, Guruno, and thanks for posting that scam.
I declare the content of the box to the company as valuable items such as gold and diamond for security of the fund

:roll: Good security that. Nobody would be tempted to steal gold and diamonds.
I got Nigeria when I tracked 82.128.4.105.

#66110 by Lazeez Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:52 pm
I have got involved with sgt. Jane and we almost close the deal unless I found your website.

I already sent them a copy of my ID and full address and name with information. What can I do now?

Thank you very much because you protect me to be involved in this criminal.

Regards,

How can I upload the pictures?
#66112 by Jillian Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:10 pm
Welcome Lazeez. I'm very glad to hear that our information saved you from being scammed.

Stop all contact with the scammer. Understand that any other person the scammer has put you in touch with is the same scammer using a different name. Do not respond to anyone involved in this situation at all.
If the information you have sent him is information that can be found publically, you are likely safe. If the information you have sent him is confidential personal information - contact the agency the information is from to find out how to protect yourself.
Most of the time, this type of scammer is interested in stealing your money, not your identity.

Directions on how to post pictures on our forum can be found on this topic: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Please let us know if you need help or have other questions about the scam.

Have you sent a payment to a scammer with Western Union and now realize it's a scam? If the payment has not been picked up, you can cancel it immediately! 1-800-448-1492

Follow ScamWarners on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScamWarners
#66205 by Lazeez Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:43 am
Thank you very much Jillian,
I am really happy with your words. I provided them with a copy of my ID and address where its public information and reachable by any one.

I really don’t know how to express my feeling and how to thank you.

I sent email to arnold contains three attachments. You may add them here but please remove my name in the letter of approval.

Best of Regards

I deleted Arnold's email address. ~Bubbles
#74713 by Norman Barlleo Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:56 pm
New number and email address for this gang:

Expert Diplomatic Company Egypt,
8B Kamel El-Din Salah Street Garden City,
Cairo - Egypt.

Tel :0020149373163 Hotline : 0044 703 185 2947.

Mr. - Manager /C.E.O

MR. Williams Kelly

[email protected]

#81357 by adrian arden Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:49 pm
The scammer was using the email [email protected] and the images of jill stevens on her yahoo messenger.Chat for about three months up till december 2011. i was scammed into sening a phone through a Susan Ogle.Weinle autos sales 5939 Harrison Ave. Cincinnati,OH 45248-1605 UNITED STATES. the carrier was USPS. Delivered about sept 8th. i believe this person named is part of scam. I was then asked for 1000 pounds to help get money out of Iraq in diplomatic bag but i would not. so have not heard since.The email is still active as i have sent one and it was opened.
#81366 by Bubbles Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:34 pm
Welcome to ScamWarners adrian arden and thank you for posting this information. Scammers often have a person they have tricked into receiving and sending goods for them. These people are called "mules" because they do the work and thy are often the one who law enforcement is able to put their hands on.

This person may believe this is a legitimate job they are doing. Some times they know it is wrong, but the money is too good not to continue.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.