Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#39125 by buried under 419s Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:25 pm
Return-path: <[email protected]>
Envelope-to:
Delivery-date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 09:30:56 -0700
Received: from smtpo13.poczta.onet.pl ([213.180.142.144])
by with esmtp (Exim 4.69)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1P64EA-0000PZ-RZ
for ; Wed, 13 Oct 2010 09:30:55 -0700
Received: from forbid (unknown [61.4.82.170])
(Authenticated sender: [email protected])
by smtp.poczta.onet.pl (Onet) with ESMTPA id C05FE8000533;
Wed, 13 Oct 2010 18:29:37 +0200 (CEST)
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 09:30:47 -0700
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
X-Spam-Status: Yes, score=12.9
X-Spam-Score: 129
X-Spam-Bar: ++++++++++++
X-Spam-Report: Spam detection software, running on the system "", has
identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or label
similar future email. If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.
Content preview: From: Mrs. Christina Waldeburg. Dear Sir/Madam My name is
Christina Waldeburg I'm 75yrs old, a German Citizen. I am good merchandise,
I have several industries & companies and good share in various Banks in
the World. I spent all mylife on investment and co-operate business. All the
way I lost my husbandand two beautiful kids in fatal accident that occurred
in November 5th 2007. [...]
Content analysis details: (12.9 points, 7.0 required)
pts rule name description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
3.5 BAYES_99 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 99 to 100%
[score: 1.0000]
1.6 DEAR_SOMETHING BODY: Contains 'Dear (something)'
0.0 MISSING_MID Missing Message-Id: header
2.0 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
[Blocked - see <http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?61.4.82.170>]
-0.0 SPF_PASS SPF: sender matches SPF record
1.3 MISSING_HEADERS Missing To: header
0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
1.5 MIME_HTML_ONLY BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
0.0 FORGED_OUTLOOK_TAGS Outlook can't send HTML in this format
0.0 FORGED_OUTLOOK_HTML Outlook can't send HTML message only
3.1 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook
X-Spam-Flag: YES
Subject: ***SPAM*** From: Mrs. Christina Waldeburg.

Dear Sir/Madam
My name is Christina Waldeburg I'm 75yrs old, a German Citizen. I am good merchandise, I have several industries & companies and good share in various Banks in the World. I spent all mylife on investment and co-operate business. All the way I lost my husbandand two beautiful kids in fatal accident that occurred in November 5th 2007.

I am a very greedy woman with all cost I don't know much and careabout people, since when I have an experience of my difficult tosleep and give rest. Later in the year 2008 February I was sent a letterof medical checkup, as my personal Doctor testify that I had a lungcancer, which can easily take off my life soon. I found it uneasy tosurvive myself, because a lot of investment cannot be run and manage by me again. I quickly call up a chancellor to give me positivethinking on this solution, as my adviser. He ministered to me to share my properties ,wealth, to motherless baby, orphanage homes, people that need money for survivor both student that need money, business woman and man for their investment and for future rising.

So therefore I am writing this letter to people who are really need help from me both student in college, to contact me urgently. So that I can make available preparation on that, especially women of the day, who are divorced by their husband, why they cannot survive the means of feeding themselves.

Please contact me and stop weeping. Probably let me know what you really need the money for, and if you can still help me to distribute money to nearest orphanages homes near your town. Now am so much with God, am now born again. May the lord bless you, as you reach me, please to remind you? I will give more information to you as I await your response immediately.

Best Regards

Mrs. Christina Waldeburg

Questions about scams? fraudatiocruor @ gmail.com to contact remove spaces
Advertisement

#187400 by Maggie Matlock Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:16 pm
[email protected]

Other emails:
FAKE banker, Richard Fairbanks: [email protected] and [email protected]

Thank you for replying my message , I very much appreciate it and I promise you that you will not regret this day as long as your heart is pure and sincere.

I have lived a life of affluence but I am yet to find true happiness because I was not able to achieve this things that I loved most. I have decided that helping the kids is my priority because of the death of my two kids and the abundance of suffering all around the globe.

Like I told you earlier, I have severe case of cancer and the doctor says I will not be able to survive looking at the extent of damage it has done to my body system. It was not discovered on time because of carelessness or rather how it was meant to be.

Presently, I am using my laptop in the hospital at Frankfurt Germany where I have been undergoing treatment for my sickness . I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only more 2 months to live.

I really thank the God almighty for making me to see the sky of today, Be informed that at this time I am not using any telephone but we can only communicate by email. I will contact my bank in Toronto Canada and ask them to wire the sum of US$400,000.00 (Four Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) into your bank account,because I don't have money in my Bank here in Germany and I believe this will be enough for you and your family and I will be happy if you will use the money well and you will help or assist me in distributing some of this money to people that need help both student in college, especially women of the day, who are divorced by their husband,nearest orphanages homes within your locality.

Send to me your information stated below:

Full Name:
Address:
Private telephone number:
A copy of your picture for me to know you better:

And also promise me that you will use this Money according to my wish, I want to inform you that as soon as I receive all this information from you I will forward it to my Bank in Canada to Wire the fund directly to any of your Bank account depending on your choice.

Below you can take a look of my pictures and see the situation in which this sickness have taking me into.

May God bless you as you help me to fulfill my obligations.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks

Mrs. Christina Waldeburg

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx,

Your mail was well received thanks for contacting me again. I want to let you know that I have forwarded your name and address to my bank in Canada to enable them make the transfer of US$400,000.00 to any of your given account. Please what I needed from you is your honesty.

Make sure you use the funds very well with good investment and do help others. Remember, I am doing this so that you can help others.

You should hurry up now as soon as possible to contact the Director Foreign Operations, Mr. Richard D. Fairbank, Capital One Bank Ontario Canada, contact him through his direct email or his direct fax number as stated below.

Contact him with the below application Letter..Re-write it and send to him immediately so that they can transfer the Fund to you as soon as possible.

Below is the bank contact address:

TEXT OF APPLICATION
Mr. Richard D. Fairbank
Director Foreign Operations
Capital One Bank Ontario Canada
Phone: +1 (646)524-3699
Direct Email: [email protected]

APPLICATION FOR TRANSFER OF FUNDS (US$400,000.00) DONATED TO ME BY MRS.CHRISTINA WALDEBURG

My name is (your name in full) from (country of residence) by this Mail dated (application date) do hereby apply for transfer of funds donated to me by Mrs. Christina Waldeburg in her account that was previously operated with Capital One Bank Ontario Canada by Mrs. Christina Waldeburg , whom was a German Citizen. My application is made on the basis of her Will.

I look forward to your anticipated co-operation.

Yours faithfully,
(Your name)
(Tel)
(Fax)
(Nationality)
(Contact Address)
(Occupation)

Thanks for your update and I am very grateful to come in contact with you, all the people have given part of my fund disappointed me but my spirit told me that you will never disappoint me.

Please tell me a little about yourselves, hope your can account can accommodate this fund, have you have a large deposit of this kind in your account before?

Attn: xxxxxxxxxxx,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email, It is the duty of our Bank to ensure that these funds are released to you. You will be required to open a new account with our Bank so that this funds can be credited to your new account and you will be able to operate this account in your own name and make the transfer to any of your account by yourself through online.

To open an online account with our Bank, you will be required to provide us with the below information:

Full Name :
ID Card Number : (Driver's License or Passport Number )
City,State :
Phone :
Date of birth:
Next Of Kin:
Two Scan copy of your Passport photograph:

Once the above information is received your account will be registered on our database, you shall have your login information so that you can be able to login and make the transfer to your private account.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Richard D. Fairbank
Capital One Bank Ontario Canada

Attn: Capt. xxxxxxxxxxx,

Dear Sir,

We are in clear receipt of your message, to have the fund transfer directly to your account in your country , please reconfirm the below Banking information:

Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Account Number:
Swift Code:
Beneficiary Name:

As soon as we confirm the above information we shall wire your fund directly to your account immediately.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Richard D. Fairbank

------------------------------------------------
Please DO NOT tell the scammer that his information is posted here!
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM or email me at maggiematlocks[AT]gmail.com.