Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#318318 by Tim Atem Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:24 am
reply-to: [email protected]
other email: [email protected]

WELCOME TO WESTERN UNION MONEYTRANSFER
WESTERN UNION SEND MONEY WORLDWIDE
WELCOME TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE COTONOU BENIN
ADDRESS: 17, BP OPPOSITE POST OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC
EMAIL:::::{[email protected]}

ATTN: DEAR CUSTOMER,

I BELIEVE YOU RECEIVED MY PREVIOUS EMAIL? AGAIN I AM MR. JOHN DAVID,THE FORMER
DIRECTOR OF WESTERN UNION REPUBLIC OF BENIN, I CAME DOWN HERE IN COTONOU BENIN
REPUBLIC FOR AN ECOWAS MEETING AND I WAS SEARCHING FOR SOME FILES THAT I LEFT
IN THIS OFFICE WHILE I WASWORKING HERE, I FOUND OUT THAT YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED
YOUR FUND AMOUNTED AT $2.5 MILLION USD SINCE LAST YEAR 2016, AND I ASKED MR
ANTHONY ROBERT WHAT HAPPENED THAT YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVE YOUR FUND AND HE SAID
THAT YOU REFUSED TO PAY THE $120.00 TO UPDATE YOUR WESTERN UNION TRANSFER FILE
BEFORE STARTING YOUR TRANSFER.

I'M CONTACTING YOU BECAUSE THE DIRECTOR OF THE (IMF) INTERNATIONAL MONITORY
FUND HERE IN BENIN REPUBLIC SAID THAT THEY WILL DIVERT ALL
UNCLAIMED FUNDS INCLUDING YOUR FUNDS TO THE GOVERNMENT TREASURY ACCOUNT BY THE
ENDING OF THIS MONTH’ JUST BECAUSE THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO CLAIM YOUR FUNDS
SINCE 2016 TILL DATE. SO I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU TODAY SO THAT I WILL KNOW THE
REASON WHY YOU REJECTED SUCH AMOUNT OF MONEY $2.5MILLION WHICH WILL CHANGE YOUR
LIFE JUST BECAUSE OF $120.00 I WANT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE
THIS EMAIL AND EXPLAIN TO ME THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE ABANDON YOUR FUNDS BECAUSE
OF $120.00. BUT IF YOU DON'T NEED IT THEN I CAN CHANGE YOUR NAME SUCCESSFUL TO
ANOTHER PERSON SO THAT THIS GOVERNMENT WILL NOT CLAIM THIS MONEY BUT I KNOW
THAT YOU WILL NOT ALLOW SUCH THING TO HAPPEN TO YOU.

IF YOU ARE FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO GET THE FEE $120.00 IMMEDIATELY THEN YOU CAN
GO AHEAD AND SEND THE HALF FEE WHICH IS $60.00 SO THAT
IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVED YOUR FIRST PAYMENT $4,000 THEN YOU WILL SEND THE
BALANCE OF $60 BACK TO US, PLEASE MY DEAR I WANT TO HELP YOU IN THIS FINALLY
OPPORTUNITY TO RECEIVE THIS FUND BECAUSE IT WAS A BIG SHOCK TO ME THAT YOU HAVE
NOT RECEIVED YOUR FUND TILL DATE AND I’M VERY SORRY FOR THAT, YOU WILL RECEIVE
YOUR FUND BEFORE THE END OF THIS MEETING WHICH WILL TAKE US 3DAYS AND I WILL BE
HERE TO MONITOR THE TRANSACTION UNTIL YOU RECEIVE YOUR FUND.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, YOUR FIRST PAYMENT OF $4000.00 IS READY FOR YOU TO PICK UP
AT WESTERN UNION OFFICE NOW BUT STILL ON HOLD UNTIL YOUR TRANSFER FILE IS
UPDATED TODAY AS SOON AS YOU'VE SENT THE FEE.

HERE IS YOUR FIRST PAYMENT BUT IS ON HOLD,

MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER (M.T.C.N) 194-800-7632)
AMOUNT SENT: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - $4,000.00

WARNING-- DO NOT GO TO WESTERN UNION STORE FOR THE PAYMENT YET, TILL YOU SEND
THE PAYMENT OF $120.00 OR HALF $60.00 TODAY AND GET YOUR FILE UPDATED AS
INSTRUCTED BY (HEAD OFFICE OF WESTERN UNION BENIN REPUBLIC) OR ELSE YOU MAKE
YOURSELF A FOOL BEFORE YOUR WESTERN UNION AGENT.

ONCE YOU SEND THE PAYMENT TODAY I WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITHIN 45 MINUTES AFTER
YOUR TRANSFER IS UPDATED WITH THE QUESTION AND ANSWER FOR YOU TO PICK UP YOUR
FIRST PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY TODAY, WE ADVICE YOU TO USE THE BELOW INFORMATION OF
OUR ACCOUNTANT TO SEND THE MONEY:

RECEIVER NAME: _ _ _ _ ALLEN IJE
ADDRESS: LOT NO. 23 PATTE D’OIE, 03 BP 2147. COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC.
SENDER’S NAME:
MTCN NUMBER#:
SENDER’S ADDRESS:

BE REST ASSURED THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE FINALIZE THE MOMENT THE $120 OR HALF
$60.00 IS RECEIVED FROM YOU TODAY, YOU WILL START PICKING UP YOUR DAILY PAYMENT
OF $4000.00 IMMEDIATELY UNTIL THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF $2.5MILLION IS COMPLETED.

THANK YOU

BEST REGARDS

MRS.JULIET E FRANK
FORMER WESTERN UNION DIRECTOR
WESTERN UNION PAYMENT DEPARTMENT SECTION.OFFICE
REPUBLIC OF BENIN

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#323558 by AlanJones Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:58 am
From: "Director-Sir James B. Comey Jr" - [email protected]
Reply-To: "Director-Sir James B. Comey Jr" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12292318592

Department of US Federal Bureau Of Investigation
At JFK John F. Kennedy International Airport New York.
Address: 26 Federal Plaza 23rd Floor New York NY 10278-0004
Director-Sir James B. Comey Jr
Motto: Safety
Ref: DE-FBI-RC
(229) 231-8592

Attn: Beneficiary,

The Federal bureau of investigation (FBI) Washington DC believed you received the previous messages sent to you prior to your dealings with the US Custom Authority at JFK John F. Kennedy International Airport New York as regards to your over due contract payment as consignment trunk box worth sum of $8 000.000.00 (Eight Million Dollars only) which was endorsed in your favor and like we stated earlier, we have dully screened through this project as stipulated on our protocols of operation and have finally confirmed that your contract payment is 100% genuine and hitch free from all facet and of which you have the lawful right to claim your fund without any further delay.

However we hereby informing you that a Consignment Trunk Box worth sum of ($8,000.000.00) Eight Millions United Dollars accompanying/delivering to you By Diplomat-Frank D. Mark from West-Africa who boarded an Air France with Flight no 547 (AF547/AFR547) was here because there is little issue occurred after X-ray scanning of the box here in NYC.

We have waited enough, because we sent you an e-mail in French Language but no response from you now I? m sending another email to you in English Language so if you don?t need this delivery any more kindly let me know immediately you receive this message today so that I will send a report to the JFK Customs and concentrate on my duty to release the consignment trunk box to your sister Mrs. Jane Frederick whom you assigned as your Representative who told us that you sent her again to make sure that she come back home with the consignment and she submitted all the documentation for evidence that you have been sentence to life imprisonment.

I want to personally assure you once again that you will have every course to smile and be happy upon conclusion of this project as we will continue monitoring all your services with them at all level as well as your correspondence until you received your Metal Trunk Box accordingly. We are hereby protecting your interest and that is the reason why we are doing all we can to make sure all goes well because this is a huge amount of money we can not wish you to lose.

We understand that the imposed fee $110 might be too much for you to pay now so we further make things easier for you by discussed with the US Custom Authority at JFK John F. Kennedy International Airport New York on your behalf for them to give you the grace of sending half of the charges/fee which will be only $55 for now, after the Diplomatic Agent deliver your consignment trunk box to you, once you confirm your $8Million you can then pay the remaining balance of $55 and they agreed.

All we want you to do right now is to go ahead and send the half of the fee to the name and info listed below so that we can forward it to Customs Authority Benin Republic on your behalf for immediate issuing the needed Custom Clearance Certificate CCC to enable the Diplomat make the delivery to your home address today.

We discussed with US custom to enable them route your fund to you with immediate effect because this is a life time opportunity and we will advise you to take advantage of it before it will become too late to do so.

Please I will advice you to urgent make the payment this morning via western union or money gram money transfer to the listed cashier information as instructed you by the originated authority. I will look forward to received your email today with the payment to enable the origin secure the required clearance papers required. Note that it will take only 12 hrs to deliver your Consignment box in receipt of the $55 payment today.

HERE is receiver's Data information:

Receiver's names: EDGAR FRED
Receiver's City: Cotonou
Amount: $55
Sender:
MTCN:

Its better you conclude these matter within the given date since power of attorney we received from Mrs Jane Frederick asking us to change the beneficiary to her name stating that you have been sentence to life imprisonment hence we are seeking for your confirmation. She has also submitted her account and residence address for us to either Deliver or Transfer the funds to her through one of her options.

I advise that you try your possible best to come up with the payment as soon as possible so that your box can leave for dispatch before 12hours according to the agreement paper, So try as much as you can to make sure that you send the fee immediately after you have receive this mail so that all your effort to receive your consignment trunk box will not be in vain to another person's favor.

RECONFIRM BELOW AGAIN TO AVOID MISTAKE OR WRONG DELIVERING.

Your full names,
Your mobile/home/office phone,
Your home address,
Your Country,
Your City,
Your Occupation and position,

View the attachment to this urgent latter is my Working ID Card for your confirmation.

Yours sincerely
Director-Sir James B. Comey Jr
Department of US Federal Bureau of Investigation

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#326118 by AlanJones Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:42 am
Reply-to: DHL COURIER SERVICE - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +17022764153

NOTE:THIS IS YOUR PACKAGE REGISTRATION CODE NUMBER (ODXX950).

Please it's my pleasure to inform you about the ongoing delivering of your fund,with the DHL Courier Service Benin Republic, The said consignment was registered finally by the British High Commission (BHC),Worth's of $10.5 million. The Registration took place yesterday by BHC itself to avoid any complicated news which might stop the delivery from getting to your door step.

You're advised to give us an immediate comply in this matter by reconfirming your details to the DHL Agent, Agent Robert Peter, He's under the process of the delivery now in Harts Field international airport Atlanta GA. Kindly confirm your details
without delay.

# Your Full Name
# Current Home Address
# City
# Nearest Airport
# A Picture of your I.D Card
# Your Phone Number

His details stated below:
Agent Name: Agent Robert Peter
Phone Number:702-276-4153 (text only)
Email:::[email protected]

Sincerely
DHL Express Benin Republic

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.