Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#320044 by AlanJones Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:14 am
reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22963864577

UBA BANK Plc. ATM CARD PAYMENT
ATM CARD Remittance Manager
Email:([email protected])

Attention Beneficiary

I am MR,DAVID TONY BEN, the new account audit of UBA BANK Plc Benin and i am writing to notify you of a payment file containing an ATM card which has been issued out to you by the Federal Ministry of Finance.

I am new here in this office and i have orders from the entire government of
the Federal republic of benin to contact beneficiaries and make sure they
receive their ATM cards if its still in custody of this bank. Can you kindly
let us know the reason of your delay concerning the Delivery of your ATM
CARD?

Why do you decide to abandon your ATM CARD? Worth of $40.million USD with us if you fail to contact us on or Before 48 hours or else we shall cancel the delivery of your ATM CARD And return your fund to government reserve account, your delivery Process has been done.

If you are ready to receive your ATM card then make sure you contact the
courier company which is in charge of making delivery of parcel. I have made several inquiry on various delivery companies and the only fee you have to pay for the delivery is $79 which covers the delivery to your doorstep. This is the cheapest i could find and i was made to understand it takes just 3 days to get your package to your residence...On receipt of the required payment a tracking number will be sent to you to enable you track your package till it gets to your residence.

So, contact the director of the delivery company with the information below.

Name of Delivery Company: FEDEX DELIVERY SERVICE, Benin

Director in Charge: Ezewna Peter

Contact Telephone Number:+22963864577

Do re_confirm the above information's to enable us proceed further with your delivery. However, to make this transaction faster for your good, Please also copy the below payment information and proceed to a close Money Gram office/ store and send your shipment fee of $79 dollars to our office.

PAYMENT INFORMATION.

RECEIVER'S NAME:------LOUIS UDO
SENDERS NAME:-------
RECEIVER'S COUNTRY:----Benin Republic
AMOUNT TO BE PAID---------$79

Contact the delivery company personal as soon as possible or risk loosing the ATM CARD and also reconfirm your Residence address,Telephone number and a copy of your Identity card for verification.

Image result for UBA bank

Yours Sincerely,
Account Audit.
MR, DAVID TONY BEN.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement