Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#320167 by AlanJones Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:36 am
Reply-To: Johnson Willian - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221774465262

Hello my dear,

How are you today?Its really a long time and i miss you so much,i hope you haven't forgotten me cause i still have you in mind.Its me Johnson Willian. I want to thank you so much for all your effort towards me when i was in difficult time over there in Dakar Senegal,i want you to know that I have gotten my freedom and inheritance and i am presently in London with my new partner who helped me receive my fund.

But i have not forgotten all your efforts and that is why have decided to compensate you with the some of $300,000.00, Dollars (Three hundred thousand Dollars)and i have arranged your payment through swift Visa Card payment center of UBA bank Plc.

This card center will issue a Visa Card of your funds with your names which will enable you to withdraw your money in any ATM Machine World wide, but the maximum is the sum of three thousand united states dollars only per day ($3,000).

So if you wish to receive your fund in this way, then you are advised to contact the Visa Card payment center for the release and issuing of your Visa Card to you and also send the following information's as listed below to them.

Your full name.............................
Your address...............................
Your country...............................
Your age...................................
Your occupation............................
Your phone number..........................

However, kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you.

Contact Person: Mr. Leo Benjamin,
Director: UBA bank Plc Visa Card Payment Department
Tel: +221 77 44 65 262
Email:[email protected]

The Visa Card payment center has been mandated to issue out your payment without any hitches in receiving your payment.

Note that because of impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (VISA CARD-8411) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the card center by using it as your subject..

Remain Bless my dear,yours lovely Willian

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement