Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#323507 by Bill F Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:24 am
Barrister Michael Lynn
[email protected]
(+44) 203 389 5114
[email protected]
Mrs Ivan Tatiana

reply-to: [email protected]
to:
date: Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 11:08 PM
subject: Greetings!

Greetings to You. My name is Mrs Ivan Tatiana. . I am 59 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer two years ago. I will be going in for an operation later today. I decided to WILL/donate a huge amount to you for the good work of the lord please Contact my barrister with the information below

Name is Barrister Michael Lynn.
Attorney at-Law.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (+44) 203 389 5114

Tell him that I have WILLED (Fourteen Million,two hundred and fifty eight thousand Dollars $14.258M to you by quoting my personal reference number (UKL/FBF1952)

As soon as you contact him with this details quoted above, he should be able to recognize you and help in claiming this amount from my Bank. Be informed also that i have paid for the state tax on this money to be transferred to you.

Meanwhile you are advised to keep this mail and it contents confidential as i really want my wish accomplish at the end of the day. Please do pray to God for my recovery. My friend please do not send me any email as you are to send my barrister an email directly.

God Bless

Regards,
Mrs Ivan Tatiana
Advertisement