Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#323546 by Bill F Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:02 pm
barrister lambart yekpe
[email protected]
[email protected]
(+229)9961 2721

reply-to: Barrister lambart [email protected]
to:
date: Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 3:11 PM
subject: Attention Beneficiary Email ID

Welcome To barrister lambart yekpe
, chember,Cotonou Benin Republic
Address Rue 12 x 3 Cotonou
St Peter Cotonou Benin Republic.
A parcel was register on your name am i was are ask to make the delivery to you and the delivery charge was paid, So here is the Registration Reference No:wwdsc/xxx/100,Code Number:xxxdcsc/6545Here is Your my email( [email protected] ),Its confirmed, the delivery fees have been paid by the minister of finance Frances the one of the European Union. Re-confirm your delivering details address to me.
*FirstName:_______
*Surname: ________
*your ID_________
*Country code_________
your airport__________
*Mobile number:_______
Note: that every claim has an expiring period of(72 hours)so you have to Get Back to us so that your parcel will be Delivered to you urgently to avoid expiration,

Here is my full infomation
[email protected]
[email protected]
Thanks for your Co-operation.
my phone line ca;; or text any time(+229)9961 2721
Advertisement

#323667 by AlanJones Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:24 am
Reply-To: BARRISTER LAMBART - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999612721

Welcome To barrister lambart yekpe
, chember,Cotonou Benin Republic
Address Rue 12 x 3 Cotonou
St Peter Cotonou Benin Republic.
A parcel was register on your name am i was are ask to make the delivery to you and the delivery charge was paid, So here is the Registration Reference No:wwdsc/xxx/100,Code Number:xxxdcsc/6545Here is Your my email([email protected]),Its confirmed, the delivery fees have been paid by the minister of finance Frances the one of the European Union. Re-confirm your delivering details address to me.
*FirstName:_______
*Surname: ________
*your ID_________
*Country code_________
your airport__________
*Mobile number:_______
Note: that every claim has an expiring period of(72 hours)so you have to Get Back to us so that your parcel will be Delivered to you urgently to avoid expiration,

Here is my full infomation
[email protected]
[email protected]
Thanks for your Co-operation.
my phone line ca;; or text any time(+229)9961 2721

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.