Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#325881 by Tim Atem Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:11 am
reply-to: [email protected]

Good day

How are you? I have just seen his ad, in which he has a Financing.In life
which he really needs to help, I am widowed, I have allMy family lost
in an accident air in 2003 in Paris,Currently serious and have in the south of Corsica in FranceHospital.

I have a small fortune in a bank in Gabon, by the My husband's work in Gabon has profited to me some money close. But I see now that it is unnecessary to die and To leave this money in the hands of the Africans, so I do Decided to give a sum of 65,000.00 € has 3 people happy. I have your mail in a location of the Lender's notice,just got off of and I've found that You are in need of a finance, so I This mail has participated to give you this sum of €65,000.00 to give.If my offer is suitable to you what is in contact with me Must be so I put him in touch with my lawyer
have.

Please fill out the following information, if you Really interested in my donation:

Your Name:

Your first name:

Your country:

City:

Full address:

Phone number:

A copy of your ID or passport:

I just want this information from, to you around that or that At least to know the recipient of this donation.

Thank you and that God is with us.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement