Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#325885 by Tim Atem Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:38 am
reply-to: [email protected]

My Dear Beloved

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. presently i am in Paraguay for treatment meanwhile i did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. now contact Rev Fr. Fidelis Imhanle on Email: ( [email protected] )

Ask him to send you the ATM Card total of $1.200.000.00 dollar. Which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so get in touch with Rev Fr. Fidelis Imhanle, and instruct him where to send you the ATM Card , remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Fr. Fidelis Imhanle on your behalf to receive that ATM Card, so get in touch with Rev Fr. Fidelis Imhanle, he will send the ATM Card to you without any delay.

Best Regard
Mrs. Susan Ben

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement