Information on romance scams and scammers.
#19565 by The Enchantress Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:57 pm
JOHN WILLIAMS

Liar and romance scammer

Claims 43 or 44 years old, dob 14th August 1965, divorced or widower with dependant "daughter", "architect" living in Compton, Los Angeles County, California, USA, but at present working in Nigeria

Mail addresses used;

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#19566 by The Enchantress Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:58 pm
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#19660 by Michael Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:49 am
Thank you Enchantress for posting up his pictures already for me, first mail has come in. I'll keep this updated as I receive more of his script. I am mailing with the [email protected] account. I received 2 pictures of him already that are posted above, and a picture of his "daughter". I will not post this one unless requested to do so.

Important Note: I have now contact with him, posing as a victim. I wish to point out that I am an experienced scambaiter and I know how to make myself untraceable on the internet. DO NOT try to make contact with him, as this is a dangerous criminal. If you are mailing with this person, he should be dropped immediately!

Hello sweetly..thanks so much for the reply to my mail i truly appreciate it .i will love to reply this as fast as i can so i could get some more rest and then come back online to see if we could really talk, I work over night .let get to start now .... i have been to Eroup , have been to SPAIN FRANCE , Madrid and Paris London been to many places around the world ....yeah i have a Daughter just one , she called Lisa you know that and i have once been married which lasted for 7yrs and since the past 7yrs i have been a single dad having Only Alisa close to me as my one and Only priority.. i will say just few to you and i hope you understand , i lost my wife when she was about to born Lisa my daughter , that was 7yrs back now , she lost so much blood and couldn't hold on to the pains and she die ...along sidereal...since then i have been searching for my true love again, a woman i could call mine..a woman i will love and will love me too in return as much as i do love her....Yeah such women are very hard to find but when i saw ur profile i was so eager to give you a try and see what you and i can turn up to be and to my greatest surprise i was derm happy when i saw ur reply...i really do want to know all about you , am not here to beat around the bush....am not perfect here baby, but i do the best to have the rest , am not here to hurt you and i will never hurt you , if only you can give a try on me and see what i really mean..i hope to get to know you and all about what you like what you do and everything partaken ur life real soon..

sorry dream princess i head to run back to work now i will be back Online later to talk to you....pls be there for me Okay and make sure you take good care of yourself Okay..

stay fine and be cool babe..
John cares so much about you...

Hello sweetly..thanks so much for the reply to my mail i truly appreciate it .i will love to reply this as fast as i can , I'm just an architectural engineer, self-employed persons in the construction building and get to travel much because it is the nature of my job. I travel, but only when I have a contract. His sometime amusing, sometimes stressful, because sometimes I work all night, I love ardent love for the personal Camp errors yucks thought, working is also one of my activities like going to concerts and I am a good listener. .. .... I am dedicated to my work .... And to do everything possible to ensure that everyone who comes to me trying to be glad and to be good heart ..... I love to give only to the person who is willing to return my love dreams back. Although things have been difficult for me when it come the relationship .. Too high and sometimes I wonder where are the good ones ... But in the end one thing i realized that love is not finding the right person, but creating aright relationship to the end ....I want to know more about you, please can you send me a photo and write a little more about yourself to me please .... i have a lot to share with you .. Let's make afresh start and a good difference ....Stop here and wait a message from you

Well , am not here for hurting anyone.... Am not saying am perfect, but i do my best to have the best ... like i told you , your first love can't be your last love Ok .... Please you have my picture and if you till interest in the conversation , i need your picture Ok ... I ask you to do that in other mail but you did not . Am not angry , but to look more interesting , let me see you Ok ..and i am not really good in writing a mail Ok , do you care to chat on messeneger ......? Please let chat Ok , You have my mail , Yahoo ... Ok Am hoping for all this in the next mail Ok , Stay cool , someone out here cares ;)

Hi XXXXXXXXXXXXXX ...
How are you doing today ...thanks so much for the wonderful email,You are such a nice woman to me...and looking forward to that day i would see you face to face... But, just so you know, I thought I would tell you what I was looking for, and see what you think... All I am looking for is "True Love," no Games, no Playing around, just want to find my soul mate in life and for my daughter ...the one woman I connect with in every way... I do know very much about you, yet any woman that does not treat you with respect, true love, genuine kindness and caring is absolutely a fool. True Love can be given without being shared, but a shared Love still allows for your special loved one to grow. To me, there is nothing more special than a shared Love. One that delights in our loved one's achievements, and growth as a person. One that has no jealousy, anger or mistrust. I believe when I have met the right person, we will believe so completely in each other, and Love each other so completely, that we will trust without hesitation as well.... I am a touchy person. I like to hold hands, hug and kiss ... when appropriate... I like olovingly pen affection, but in good taste, not for affection sake....have a nice day and hope to hear from you soon ...
Lots of kisses n care from my heart
From John

Account inactive - messages are not being monitored
#83608 by ratt84 Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:48 pm
just came across once again a scammer using these pics

http://www.facebook.com/jwills1111
John Okon Bartro
building and wrting at self-emloyed
studied at Free University of Berlin
lives in Cambridge, Massachusetts
widowed
from Berlin, Germany
About John I'm down to earth and easy going. I have a career that I love, but I maintain a healthy balance in my life. Family and close friends always come first in my book, and they play a big part in my happiness. I'm very optimistic, and I'm passionate about living life to it's fullest. Yet, I appreciate and enjoy the simpler things in life. I'm an un-complicated man with an understanding that compromising means commitment and that "meeting in the middle" is about acceptance and respect. When it comes to romance, I'm also one who feels that chivalry is very much alive. I value openness and honesty and therefore, I'm comfortable with sharing my thoughts and expressing how I feel at any given time. The only expectation I have is that I treat people the way I want to be treated.

pics are stolen from
http://www.starnow.co.uk/ruisanches
Rui Sanches
39 from London, United Kingdom
Model, Actor, Dancer