Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#131388 by soldierfortune Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:03 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Monica Bol-Deng, 23 years old woman from the Sudan, parents and brother had died during during the civil war. With a help of the Red Cross found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. Late father (Dr. Zakchariah Bol-Deng) left an inheritance $5.75 million US dollars, deposited in Scottish bank and Miss. Monica is the next of kin. Due a number of reasons she don't have access of the funds, mainly according to the financial governing laws of Senegal, people under refugees are not allow to participate personal into any monetary transaction or to operate an account international or locally. She needs the foreign trustee/investor, who will claim for the deposited funds on her behalf. The funds would be transferred to the trustee/investor's account and invested on the lucrative business. Trustee/investor's commission and allowance would be 20%. The trustee/investor would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him and start new better life.

She obtained a lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) Aliyu Koneh) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which Miss. Monica would sign in the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/investor and sign documents on behalf of him. There was a number of costs, total sum €1.430 EURO and it should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram.

MONEY RECEIVER:

Name: Micheal Barry
Country/City: Senegal, Dakar

Site: waydate
User: meetcoolove
- 23 y/o woman
- from Anchorage, Alaska, USA
- English, French
- seeking a man from 18 to 28 y/o

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

Site: waydate
Date: 2012-10-20 07:20:32
Subject: hello

My name is miss monica I am interested in your friendship, I would also like to know something about you. I want you to send a mail so I can give you my picture for you to know whom l am. I think we can move on from here. I am waiting for your mail (Remember the distance or color does not matter, but love matter a lot in life). Please reply me through my Email ([email protected])

Thanks,
monica

Profile photo

Received: from [41.82.67.102]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 03:59:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY DEAR THIS IS ALL ABOUT MY LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST,

Dearest, Thanks very much for your response to my mail. How is everything going over there? Hopefully you are doing well today. As I told you in my mail, my name is Monica BolDeng. a 23 year old girl. I'm (from Sudan in Africa) But presently residing in a living church missionary in Senegal as a result of civil war that was fought in my country four years ago. I'm average in size about 5.7 ft tall and 57 kg weight. I'm very beautiful and like challenges. My picture is attached for you to see me.

My father's name was late Dr. Zakchariah Bol-Deng, and my mother's name was late Mrs Flora Bol-Deng. I had only one brother who is late also his name was Kingsley. He died the same day my parents died in the incidence of war. My late father was the personal assistant to then vice president of Sudan john Garang (DENGZ INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY COMPANY PLC), in south Sudan, my country which was destroyed during the war. When my parents died together with our only son, I managed to find my way to the coast of Africa (Senegal) through the red-cross rescue ship but it was not easy for me. Presently, I live in a missionary here to get sustained for my dear life. here is too tough and hard for me and I'm planning to seek for a better future.

Listen carefully, before the death of my late father, he deposited some amount of money in some banks in my name as the next of kin/inheritance. the amount in question is ($m5.750 Million US Dollars). that is in the BANK, which I'm planning to claim. This is the more reason why I contacted you to seek your assistance. But before we continue I would like you to proved to me that you are a reliable person in whom I can place my confidence on and entrust my inheritance to, really I don't know you in person but hope so much that we will discover ourselves as we go on. If you are a trustworthy person, then, I would like you to help me transfer the money to your personal account, pending my arrival to meet with you and plan together how to invest the money in any business you know that will be nice for us. Then, when the money is transferred to you, you shall send me some money from it to enable me clear myself from this camp and prepare my travel to meet you. You shall take 20% of the money for your kind assistance Important note; please do not disclose this my plan with you to any other person it is my secret. I don't want to lose this money to wicked people.

here is to hard and there is hunger too. we only feed once a day unless one receives a personal help from elsewhere.The only person who shows concerns is Reverend pastor Joshua dawba, the reverend minister in charge of the missionary, I use his computer to communicate with you. And in case you would like to hear my voice you call me with his telephone. The number is (+221-770-102-650) or (00221-770102650) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me Monica BolDeng and he will send for me to come and answer your call or you ask him the right time to speak with me because I'm not living with him, I'm living in the female hostel. Please send me your full contact details.

1.Your name and country ..............
2.Your phone and fax number..........................
3.Your working place and position in the office.............
4.Your passport number............
5.Your age.............

so that i can use it to write a letter of nomination to the bank so that when you contact the bank, they will know of a truth that you are coming on my behalf. God bless you. Best Regard, I stop here till I hear from you, Thanks and take care,

miss. Monica BolDeng

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.65.230]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 02:01:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: DARLING PLEASE I WANT YOU TO CONTACT THE BANK NOW TO KNOW THE PROCEDUR

Hello dear. I thank you ones again for reaching me. I hope you are keeping fine today, As for me, i am looking fine over here. I appreciate your acceptance to assist me to my request as regards to the money and this has made me to informed the bank in a mail about you, i introduced you to them. I see you as a very nice person whom i can lean upon for love and support for life; I see you as very responsible, competent and mature enough to assist me to direct my life to a positive direction in life. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY), i feel all interest will be on it. Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information!.

I have informed the bank about my plans to take and transfer this money and the only thing they told me is to bring a foreign partner, who will stand on my behalf as a trustee to this money due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. I have to use this chance to let you know about it, i would like to use this chance get you introduced to the bank as my partner and the person who will be standing on my behalf as regards to this money. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with their contact information below; please tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my (5.750 million USA dollars) Five million seven hundred and fifty thousand USA dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin/beneficiary, to your account in your country. Here is the bank contact, Below is the information:

THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL
The name of the transfer officer, Mr. Stephen Hester
TELEPHONE: +44-7024094218 or +44-7045702137
E-MAIL- [email protected] or [email protected]

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor:.... Dr. Zakchariah Bol-Deng
Nationality:.......... Sudan
Next of kin :......... Miss monica Bol-Deng
Amount deposited:.....$m5.750
Account no. RBS745008901546/QB/91/A

Now, contact Mr. Stephen Hester and ask him the possibilities and procedures of making the transfer, Please make sure you did not miss any of this information so that they will not stand on the ground to deny your access to the deposit, Please try and contact them now for confirmation and as well on how possible to transfer the 5.750 million USA dollars) to you. Please keep this very transaction secret for now, don't allow anything that can create awareness that I'm still alive to anyone because i am hiding my identity over here except very few trusted ones that knows ok. I will be waiting to hear from you soonest.

yours monica Bol-Deng

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.125.92]
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 13:19:45 +0100 (BST)
Subject: ACKNOWLEDGMENT/PROCEDURE.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
HQ INST ANDREW'S SQUARE, EDINBURGH
Tel: +447024094218, +447045702137
Email: [email protected], or [email protected]
Date: 24-10-2012

For your attention,
Sir,

I am the chairman of Overseas Operation/Wire Transfer wishes to write you in respect to your Mail, Miss Monica Bol-deng informed that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit money with our bank. Late DR. ZACHARIAH BOL-DENG the owner of (Deng industrial technology plc) deposited (US$m5.750) with account no.RBS745008901546/QB/91/A. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. How ever before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:

1. A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer which she can help you to get one.

2. The death certificate of late DR. ZACHARIAH BOL-DENG (Her deceased father) confirmation of the death.

3. A copy of statement of account of the account issued to DR. ZACHARIAH BOL-DENG by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact foreign transfer officer

Mr. Stephen Hester
Tel: +447024094218 , 00447045702137
for more directives/ clarifications.
Yours Faithfully CEO, Mr. Stephen Hester

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.101.213]
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 07:13:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: DARLING THIS IS LAWYER CONTACT FOR THE DOCUMENTS BANK NEED FROM US.

Hello my love, I want to thank you for all your concern and your efforts to assist me receive my late father funds into your account. I write to let you know that I myself and the Rev. pastor has concluded on the arrangement of getting the reputable lawyer who is ready to carry out the assignment of procuring those two important documents requested from the bank. The lawyer will help us to get the two documents since I have here with me the death certificate of my late father including the last statement of account the bank issued to my father before his death. Please keep this matter only for yourself as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter and i want you to promise me that no body will know about this transaction, I pray that Almighty God will help us. Therefore, as a matter of urgency i advice you to contact the lawyer here who will help us to get those important documents without delay, Please contact the lawyer with the Bellow info:

NAME: (Dr. Barrister Aliyu Koneh)
EMAIL ADDRESS: ([email protected])
TELEPHONE: (+221-776-838-286) or (00221-776-838-286)

Honey, please try all your possible best to contact the lawyer and you can also call him on phone to speak with him on this issue. i have these documents here with me in the camp now. honey, also try to call me with the Rev pastor's phone no. (+221-770-102-650) or (00221-770-102-650), just call and he will send for me in the female hostel to come and speak with you and i will love to have your pictures so that i can sleep with it and for me to take a look to this very man that cares and love me.

Yours lovely,
ms. monica Bol-Deng

Received: from [41.82.100.154]
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 10:03:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: SEND YOUR INFORMATION

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
P. O. Box 28874 Dakar Senegal,
Tel: +221776838286
[email protected]
OUR REF: JLC/01541
YOUR REF: LMC/0549
DATE: 26/10/2012.
EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS

ATTENTION SIR,

Sequel to your mail to my law firm on how to prepare a letter of affidavit and a power of attorney for you and your partner. My noble law firm wishes to bring it to your notice that before we can proceed with this services we will want you to forward to this law firm your full information required for the preparation of these legal documents. Your information needed are:

(1) Your full name
(2) Your contact address
(3) Your mobile number
(4) Your Age
(5) Your Occupation.
(6) Your partner name.

We will proceed further to the federal high court of Senegal here to ascertain the cost of authentication of the power of attorney and affidavit of oath before it becomes valid for the transfer of the money to your account. This law firm will contact you back with the cost before proceeding further with the preparation of the documents.

Thanks as you comply soon.
Barrister Aliyu Koneh
(Principal partner)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.80.196]
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 06:37:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS,

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
P. O. Box 28874 Dakar Senegal,
Tel: +221776838286
[email protected]
OUR REF: JLC/01541
YOUR REF: LMC/0549
DATE: 29/10/2012.

ATTENTION MR ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxx”.

Please note that I am in receipt of your mail to our office. We wish to thank you for accepting to use us in this transaction. I wish to assure you that we give the best legal services to our clients hence we are sure that Reverend father and your partner must have told you this before introducing us to you. He brought a young girl who is in a refugee camp here, Miss Monica Bol-deng. She has already told me everything and also made me to understand that you are her partner. Now as requested by you for the processing of the transfer, we have received your full names and address including your phone number as you want them to appear on the legal documents. I will now proceed to the Federal High court with the Death Certificate for Attestation. I will then swear affidavit of support to change you as the owner of the fund and then with this the bank will now effect transfer to your account over there in your country.

Having said this, please note that all this service will be subject to the payment of our legal service charges, and also you are to pay the cost of oath fee including the stamp duty fee and the notary stamp and Authentication fee. Legal Charges: the only financial expenditure that will have to be done is the Oath fee, Notary and Stamp duty fee as listed below:

Oath fee: :.................................... 600euros.....to be paid in Court
Stamp duty Fee:................. 480euros.....to be paid in Court
Notary and Authentication stamp ........... 350euros......to be paid in court
TOTAL CASH NEEDED AT HAND......1430 one thousand four hundred and thirty euros only

Please note that we had to be minimal in our service charge because of the present condition of Miss Monica Bol-deng and Reverend father who gave us the details of the conditions in the camp. You are therefore advised to send finances to enable us pay oath fee, Notary and stamp duty
fees. To do this, You will send the Money 1430 euros (one thousand four hundred and thirty euros only). Please send the money with this my secretary information through Western union money transfer or money gram.

THROUGH WESTERN UNION TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM.
NAME.............MICHEAL BARRY
DAKAR SENEGAL.
SENDER NAME..............
RECEIVER NAME.........
RT CONTROL NUMBER .............

Upon the receipt of the said amount 1430 euros (one thousand four hundred and thirty euros only) we will commence the processing immediately which will be ready in two working days. Thanks for your decision to work with our chambers as we assure you of the best service.

Yours sincerely,
BARR. ALIYU KONEH (ESQ)
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY
KONEH CHAMBERS
+221776838286

Received: from [41.82.80.196]
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 08:31:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: darling thank you so much in all your effort to help me out.

my darling sweetheart, how are you and your work? i hope you are in good sound of health for me. i am more than over happy to read your effort in contacting the lawyer over the documents. darling it really gives me joy and happiness that very soon i will join you over there to cerebrate our happiness together. angel please try every possible best to see that the lawyer issued out the documents. the kind of love i have on you is too great; i know and i believe that everything will be possible for us. darling here is the deposit certificate and the death certificate. angel you are the only person i have in life today. i will be the most happiest girl to hear a positive reply. please do take a very good care of yourself for me with love and kisses. love from your sweetheart,

Monica.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.83.181]
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 02:38:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: my love am so worried of not hear from you

Good morning how are you doing and how is work with you hope that everything is well, my love am so confuse of not reading from you since last time what is going on is any thing happens to you let me know than keeping silent on me why you know that my life and everything i have today is in your hands my love please i want read back from you so that i will stop thinking one thing or the other about you if there is any thing wrong with you, my love i wish that you receive the document of my late father which you need from me in good way if so please try and write me back so that i can have some rest in my life now OK.

my love i want to use this opportunity to thank you for all you love and caring to see that i have freedom in my life as people are having in this world i want to know if you have get reply from the lawyer if you have get reply from him please update me of what you and the lawyer discuss about transferring my late father money in your account over there in your country and i will come and join you forever in my life also go back to school and start where i stop OK,

my love please and please be fast in everything that you doing so that i will come out from this hell of a place that i found my self into it and come to your country and live better life with you i promise you that i will remain faithful with you till end of my life i love you and promise to love you till end of my life and noting will change my mind from loving you. thanks and God bless you for all your effort and caring to see that i have freedom in my life and grant you all your heart desire and make your way successful, have a wonderful day

yours faithful wife
Monica
Advertisement