Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#196323 by ampman Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:03 pm
His email:

Dear Removed (BW),

Thanks for your mail and I am really interested in working with you. As a matter of fact, a cash deposit of US$76,000,000 (Seventy Six million United States Dollars) was lodged in a facility with The Bayshore Fiduciary for investment. Bayshore Fiduciary render full range of fiduciary services, including Wealth/Asset Management, Financial Advisory, Specialized Security Deposit Management, as well as Sophisticated Bespoke Products. I actually wanted to plan my investments with them but Bayshore Fiduciary is settled in Europe and the investment plans they drew for me were all in Europe and I did not want to invest in Europe because I want to remain a silent partner in the projects.

I can initiate the fund release process by issuing a warrant of asset transfer to Bayshore Fiduciary . The warrant of asset transfer will be issued in your name and automatically, Bayshore Fiduciary will recognize your company as the proxy beneficiary to the funds then you will have the authority (Power of attorney) from me to effect the transfer into any account of your choice at your convenient and pace. I have already notified Bayshore Fiduciary about the transfer of title mandate because I might not have the opportunity to monitor the transfers due to my ill-health condition. So it will be better you stay in contact with them and instruct them on how you want the transfer either in one particular bank account or into different bank accounts. I would support you have this investment in Belize and USA but not in Africa or UK, why because i have worked in both places and i would not want any trace from me.

I am cautious to provide a lot of information upfront, but would like to ask some questions that will enable us proceed further.1. Do you have a company registered that can be nominated to manage such a fund?

2. Can you confirm that at this point, you have no personal financial litigation against you that may hamper your ability to manage these funds?

3. Can you keep this discrete and confidential?

If you could tell me what kind of financial instruments you have handled, and what kind of turnover you have as an individual or as a corporate entity, it will make it easier to entrust information, which, once given, I can't take it back.

I have an adopted child (David Havenga) who is 18yrs old and I would like all my investments to be in his name to secure his future because I do not know what tomorrow has for me due to my health condition. Please let me know if you can assist so that we can move ahead with the plan. Thanking you in anticipation. But before we go into anything very serious, we need to sign and investment equity agreement which i will sign send to you to sign and return to me. Thereafter, i shall be sending you all the investment documents meaning that my funds were not ill-gotten. Get back to me with the possible lucrative that you think we can invest in, in your USA then i shall send you a signed investment equity agreement.

Remain blessed.
Dr. Rob

=======================================================

Bayshore Fiduciary is of course a fake company. Guernsey Financial Service even lists it as one of hundreds of fake banks or financial institutions.

Bayshore will ask for "administration" fee of 46K Euro to hand over the cash deposit (which of course doesn't exist) from their facility in Amsterdam. James Glenn of Bayshore is stupid enough to email the potential victims at 5 AM. This could mean he's fake too and doesn't work in UK as he claims.

Right after Bayshore Fiduciary is about to inform the scam victims of the need to come to Amsterdam with the fees to pick up the consignment, Rob's adopted son David will inform them that Rob Havenga passes away, implying Rob can't pay for the advance fees. David usually emails minutes before Glenn. That means David/Rod/Glenn are most likely a same person not living in UK.

What a bunch of idiotic scammers.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information and added quotation.
Advertisement