Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#196580 by began steele Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:27 am
GOVERNOR CBN < [email protected] > wrote:
Attention: sir,

I received your mail and well understood. Am very sorry for the delay, yesterday we have a good meeting with Mr. President Dr. Goodluck Jonathan and Dr. (Mrs.) Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Finance Minister (FMF) concerning your over due contract payment, please try to be careful to know who you are dealing with, Because we have some importers that will tell you they are government officials or CBN officials thats why our President told us to be careful in any transaction which we are to do.

If you will follow my instruction as new Governor CBN I will make sure that you receive your contract payment as original contractor.

Your fund will not be transfer bank to bank or by consignment, because of the paying taxes and stop order for some documents. Thats why Mr. President said that your fund will be send to you by ATM card or CHECK so that it will be very easier for you, we can not use DHL or FEDEX they have many scammed. We can use EMS as new courier company the only fee you will pay is ($210) for Courier Company EMS thats the one Mr. President chooses for scammed, so if you are ready just follow your information immediately to me.

FULL NAME:
YOUR ADDRESS:
YOUR STATE:
YOUR DIRECT MOBILE PHONE:
YOUR OFFICE/ HOME PHONE:
YOUR OCCUPATION:
YOUR NEXT OF KIN NAMES:
YOUR AGE:

Best Regards,

Mr. Godwin Emefiele
New Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
Advertisement