Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#196582 by began steele Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:29 am
"[email protected]" < [email protected] > wrote:
Hello
The purpose of this mail you received is the confession made by Mr. Peter smith on sunday2nd of January 2014. Mr. peter smith was rushed into my Church by his wife for prayers and healing before he would be transferred to India for proper treatment.
After my prayer with him he made a confession on how he has afflicted pain and cursed broken families to people through Internet scam, by sending fake lottery mails, loan mails, other business proposal etc. using fake identities, he made so much money and now he is facing the consequence of sinful act. Mr. Peter smith and family has been on the run because the FBI was after him.
He confesed to have been on his way to the united stated before he got arrested, by the FBI. he has lost his children while on his way to the States on foot, the bible tells us that god knows our every thought, he see through our heart, he watches the act of men and wipe for our wrong doings.
You have to know this in life, No one was born perfect, forgiveness comes from the heart and it make you grow.
Before I proceed, what has happen to you is for a purpose and reason, talking to you today is for a purpose, you been scammed by Mr. Peter smith is for a purpose, everything that takes place on earth today is for a purpose. god do not abandon his own.
Mr. Peter has offered to compensate any scammed victim in addition to show his remorse. My dear friend if you are been scam please do contact me. do not over look this emal it is has been approved for send By the Malaysain State Government and the FBI.
contact my personal email: [email protected] . with a brief note on how much funds was taken from you i will give you more informations. thank you
kindly obseve the below and fill.
your name in full: Amount stolen from you: the last mail that was sent to you by Mr.Peter: your age: country: and lastly your Telephone number. this will be sent to the FBI and also stand as a prove that you were been scammed. thank you very much for you understanding
Thanks and god be with you amen
Yours faithfully,
Rev. Bernard Heald

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
Advertisement

#204416 by Bryon Williams Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:14 pm
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Ref No: 01/06/2014

You have been awarded $5,000.000.00 in our 2014 Yahoo! Email Lottery Draws.
To claim, please contact our remittance agent below:

Mr.Michael Rowden
Remittance Officer.Yahoo Draws Asia
E-mail: [email protected]

CLAIMS REQURIEMENTS:
1. Full names:
2. Residential address:
3. Phone/Fax number:
4. Sex:
5. Age:

Regards
Debra Prebish

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#204801 by Bryon Williams Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:40 pm
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Ref No: 01/06/2014

You have been awarded $5,000.000.00 in our 2014 Yahoo! Email Lottery Draws.
To claim, please contact our remittance agent below:

Mr. Michael Rowden
Remittance Officer.Yahoo Draws Asia
E-mail: [email protected]

CLAIMS REQURIEMENTS:
1. Full names:
2. Residential address:
3. Phone/Fax number:
4. Sex:
5. Age:

Regards
Debra Prebish

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/