Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#196757 by AlanJones Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:10 am
General Richard Dannatt I , Great Britain, my dear I'm in South Sudan, right away for a peacekeeping. Our mission here is highly exclusive due to insurgents everyday and car bombs attacks on our peaceful mission here recently during my operation in the southern desert of Kabul ,Afghanistan, I find some of the tools that I was able to provide an output . The total amount of $15 million dollars , the fund was in my office apartment in recent months , but since I'm still here , and attack violence against us by our enemies , " Al -AEDA" still persist against our peace mission , in I have decided Reallocation here.

I am afraid of losing money in the war zone.all threatens rebels who said he would bomb our military base here , I was planning to investing in real estate and hotel business investment in place , the country with good economic stability , it may be there in your country , if your economy is good, and you are sure to invest in real estate, now I need your assistant , I want you to help me receive funds in your country and I am ready to give you 10% of the total amount of money for this kind of cooperation and assistant I will be very glad for your cooperation expensive friend.The money will not be transferred through the bank , I will use the Service special united Nation Diplomat ( agent) , which will be bringing money to you , the total money was arranged and sealed in one of our Supreme Military security briefcase.I I the only person who knows the security codes to open the bag, so the agent will not have the codes to open the briefcase for purpose.This security method is safe and funds will be provided , the agent will not know about the content of the portfolio as " money, " I will declare the contents as a family treasure for safe delivery portfolio to you , I will come in three weeks time , I will fly over to meet you.Please you will keep a portfolio in a safe secure place before I arrive to meet you.please, if you can handle this in honesty and sincerity , kindly get back to me by email ([email protected]) to send me the following details required ;

Full names :
Home address:
Tel / fax:
E-mail address:
The nearest airport
Valid identity card or passport , a copy of a photo

Come back to me with the above information , so I can send a diplomat to register your name on the bag and have it delivered to you as soon as possible , I am waiting to hear from you, thanks

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement