Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#196855 by began steele Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:14 pm
Dear Fisher,
I have been in the search for someone that bears the name "Fisher" so when I saw your name I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other. I am Mr. Charles Emmanuel....... Banking head of the company with a reputable bank here in Accra Ghana. I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you on search now. I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you because, it is in connection with your name and you are going to benefit from it.
I have a suggestion urgent action and a highly secret for you. On March 15,
2004, an Iraqi foreign oil consultant / contractor with the oil company
Chevron, Mr William Fisher, had fixed deposit with my bank in 2004
calendar year , valued at 18,500,000.00 (Eighteen million five hundred
thousand U.S. dollars) The date for this contract and
deposit is January 30, 2010. Sadly, he was with his entire family was among the victims of plane crash and for more about the crash you can visit the BBC web news for the tragedy. http://newswww.bbc.net.uk/2/hi/uk_news/ ... 537663.stm which killed
more than 2,000 people. It was on a business trip, and that is
how he met his end.
My bank management is yet to know about his death, I knew about it because he was my friend and I am his account officer. Mr.William did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the account was opened, and William was not married and no children. Last week my Bank Management requested that i should give instructions on what to do about his funds, if to renew the contract.

I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation, because if my Bank Directors happens to know that William is dead and do not have any Heir, they will take the funds for their personal use, so I don't want such to happen. That was why when I saw your last name I was happy and I am now seeking your co-operation to present you as Next of Kin/ Heir to the account, since you have the same last name with him and my bank head quarters will release the account to you. There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law.

It is better that we clam the money, than allowing the Bank Directors to take it, they are rich already. I am not a greedy person, so I suggested we share the funds equal, 50/50% to
both parties, and will help me to start my share of my company, which was my dream.

Let me know your opinion on this subject, please deal with this information
and the highest
Secret ballot.

Please get back to me with my email address private ( [email protected])

and we will go over the details once I receive
your reply soon.

Have a nice day, and I am waiting for your contact.

Regards,
Charles Emmanuel...............
[email protected]

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
Advertisement

#443079 by Troy Platt Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:30 am
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 10:55:13 -0800
Subject: OFFICIAL UPDATE DELIVERY FROM DIPLOMAT CHARLES THOMAS

Dear Beneficiary Compliment of the season,
How are you today, just call me to write you this email and to notify you of my coming to your house any moment from now. I know it might come to you as a surprise because we did not send you a primary notice, yes I am supposed to do that but I want to take you by surprise.
Right now as I am writing to you this email I am in the city of Leeds at the house of Mr Andrew Coding, with the mobile number +447031829803, who hosted-ed me for three days now because of the delivery I made to him . I know you might be scammed because of that name delivery from many people who claim to be what they are not or you might not but I am here to tell you that it is over . Your time has come. God has remembered you .

You name was chosen as one of the favorite for this mighty package by the united Nation because of your generosity and help to mankind's which make the whole assemblymen to honor you and decide to package this items for you which i am here today to deliver to you

Please my dear, I would like you to do one thing that will bring success to this package . Send to me the following information below:
Your Full Name........................ .......
Your contact address....................... ......
Your cellphone number........................ ..
Your pass copy.......................... ............
The nearest airport to your house.............
Your delivery address....................... ..........
Sex.......................... ...........................
Your Country....................... .............
Your Occupation....................

With this i can locate you without delay, one more thing do all the papers and documents that are due for this delivery is here with me all you need to do is forwards information a requested from you now so that immediately i leave this house of Mr Andrew , i will proceed to meet you at your airport you recommend to me

Thanks and God bless you, meet you soon

Thanks
Diplomat Charles Thomas
(Specialized Delivery Division)
Diplomatic/Delivery Officer

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!