Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#213326 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:16 pm
From BANQUE ATLANTIQUE, ABIDJAN, R.C.I - [email protected]

FROM THE OFFICE OF MR. KOFFI AUDREY JACQUES.
DIRECTOR OF INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE, ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE

Attention: XXX

Re: Miss Stephe Ngene's Fund.

Dear Sir,

This is to acknowledged the receipt of your email, we are yet to receive the change of ownership form from the Ministry of Justice, what this means is that the change of ownership has not been processed into your name. We advise you to alert Miss Stephie Ngene to process the change of ownership, so that we can wire the fund into your bank account without any delay.

Thanking you for your understanding.

MR. KOFFI AUDREY JACQUES
(Director of International Remittance)

BANQUE ATLANTIQUE
SIEGE SOCIAL BVD DE MARSEILLE ZONE 4C ABIDJAN (RCI)
AVENUE JOSEPH ANOMA RUE DES BANQUES
IMMEUBLE LES ACACIAS BP 1859 ABIDJAN CIDEX 01
LB. CI N° A0006 B CCN° 010000545 R R.C ABIDJAN N° 547

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#213398 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:50 pm
Dear XXX,

I want you to know that I have tried all I know to get this money, but I promise my late father and you that I am a young girl that has dignity and will never lie or do anything that will make me loose my dignity. I spoke with the banker and he said that the amount is too small to pass through bank to bank transfer and not just this alone, the delay and also the procedure is too long sir. I want you to trust me and also believe me. If I request that you use the service of western union transfer to send the money because this is very important that you help me as you are my only hope and I have no other person to tell this. Please I beg you in the name of God to please try and use the service of western union money transfer to send the money in my name first thing tomorrow morning, so that I can go with the lawyer to finalize the change of ownership tomorrow morning and then the bank can make the wire transfer into your bank account. If I tell you lies, God almighty knows because I am sincere and need your help. Here I am suffering a lot and if I do not tell you this, I am not helping myself, this is the reason why I am begging you in the name of God to please help me and use the service of western union to send me the $350 tomorrow morning and then I can go and give the money to the lawyer for the change of ownership.

Thanks and please help me as I need your help.

Yours.

Stephie.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#213634 by AlanJones Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:07 pm
Dear XXX,

I was so worried when you told me that you are not helping me again because you said that you are not going to send me the balance of the $350 through the service of western union and that it must pass through account. I became so worried and seek for help from people but no way, so I asked the reverend father of my parish to help me that I want to receive money from overseas and he said that he can help me with the account of the Parish treasurer who is a very trustworthy person. He gave me the account which I am sending to you right now.

ACCOUNT HOLDER: NAME . MR KOUROMA EMMANUEL
ADDRESS: 05 BP 600 ABIDJAN 05
BANK NAME: BIAO ABIDJAN COTE D IVOIRE
BANK ACCOUNT NO: 018350021560
BANK CODE........................... 1004
COUNTER CODE....................01218
ACCOUNT KEY BANK NUMBER....... CLE RIB 54
SWIFT CODE .................. BIAOCIABXXX
IBAN : Ci 33 1004 2012 1801 8350 0215 6054.

He said that a paper will be given to you by the bank and that the paper is called slip. You will send me the slip and then I will print it out and take it to the Parish treasurer so that he can go to the bank and withdraw the money and give it to me, so that I can go and finalise the change of ownership with the lawyer and then the bank can wire the money into your bank account in XXX. Please dear XXX, I count on you and God only for this great help and God al;ighty will bless you in return.

Best regards.

Stephie.

#213810 by AlanJones Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:48 pm
Dear XXX,

Thanks for making me happy again, I hope you are enjoying your stay in XXX. When I come to XXX to meet with you, it will be easy for me to travel with you to all the country that I really want to visit.

Thanks and God bless you.

Stephie.

#214227 by AlanJones Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:44 pm
Dear XXX,

How are you and your journey back to XXX. I really love travelling and when I come over to stay with you, I know you will take me to country that I love so much to visit them. I have been hearing of Holland as a beautiful country and I really want to come and visit there. I know you will take me there. When you send the money tomorrow, please the church treasurer said that you have to send me a slip that I will bring to him. God bless you in abundance. You have brought joy and smile to my face.

Yours.

Stephie.

#214384 by AlanJones Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:34 pm
Dear XXX,

Why did you fail me at this very time that I need you most. What did the lady said about me that made you changed your mind. I am so sad right now and what comes to my mind now is to go and commit suicide. I will write a note behind myself and commit suicide that it was a heart break that I can't contain. Please XXX, you remain my only hope and my joy also.

Waiting to read from you.

Stephie.

#217890 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:24 am
Posted on a dating site - new email [email protected]

Dear Friend,
Greeting and how are you today.I am Miss Stephie Ngene, the Only Daughter of the late Micheal Ngene Uzuzu, my father was a gold and cocoa merchant based in Accra Ghana and Abidjan (Ivory Coast).I have the intention of investing this sum with your care and supervision in your country with a percentage that will be negotiated among us.

I know this mail may come to you as a surprise,since we have not known or written before.And he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips recently. Before his death, he called me bedside him and told me that he has the sum of $6.500, 000USD deposited in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan Ivory Coast, that he used my name being the only Daughter as the next of kin in deposited fund.

If you are willing to cooperate with me let me know so that I will furnish you with more details on the next step for smooth achievement of this risk free transaction.Contact me in my private email [email protected] for more details and all the legal documents of the deposited money and my photos.

Sincerely,
Miss Stephie Ngene.

#245613 by AlanJones Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:59 am
Still posting on dating sites

Good day my dear,
In confidence,i have to introduce myself for i am Miss. Stephie Ngene,22 years old,I am the only child of late Micheal Ngene Uzuzu. I prayed before contacting you, please for God sake do not see my mail as embarrassment as we do not know each other.

I wish to request for your assistance in my efforts to procure the transfer of my inherited money for investment ventures under your care and directive,while i continue my education of there in your country. I inherited Six Million,Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ($6,500,000.00) here in my name with one of the prime bank in my country and I will require your assistance in receiving the transfer of my inherited money in your local account for investment purposes,as it is my wish to come over to your country to further my education while you take care of the investment of the money.This transfer is a risk free transaction,you can get in touch with me on my private email.

Please i am an orphan and i need your assistance to transfer my inherited money to your country and also your assistance to secure a nice school for me in your country where I will continue my education,[email protected]

Please I am waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours sincerely,
Miss Stephie Ngene.