Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#200687 by Bryon Williams Thu May 08, 2014 7:52 pm
Reply-To: [email protected]

Subject: PAYMENT FROM WESTERN UNION OFFICE

Western Union®
Welcome to Western Union, phone: +229-6843-6805
Send Money Worldwide
http://www.westernunion.com

How are you doing today,

I write to inform you that we already issued those documents to accompany your $5,000 payment each day. But the only problem we are having right here is your personal signatures which the Federal Administer of Fund Benin Republic requested that you must sign those documents before we can transfer funds to you. However, I told the officer in charge that it will not be necessary for you to come down here due to your occupation or some other thing that may not allow you to come down here to sign those documents yourself. The Minster Administrator of Fund said that you should get an attorney to sign on your behalf if you are unable to come down here in person.

I think this way is the best and the only way forward for you to receive the funds. I have negotiated with an attorney who would sign on your behalf. His name is Henry Floyd. According to him you are to pay for the accredited attorney. He is charging $110.00 to be paid before he gets those documents signed in your favor. I told him to consider signing those documents on your behalf today with a promise that you would pay him back from the $5,000 payment you suppose to receive tomorrow morning if he gets those documents signed today.

And his respond is that you have to pay the accredited attorney fee of $110.00 before signing those documents. Well, I asked him for the very last time if he could allow you pay half of his fee today with a promise that you would pay him the Remain balance tomorrow from your $5,000 payment at the western union office once you pick up the $5,000 payment. Well, he said that you should pay the half of the fee $55.00 through western union today. He want me to ask you if you would be so kind to pay him back the remain $55.00 balance at the western union office once you picked up the $5,000 pay out each day. I am hereby this writing to ask you to let me know if you would pay his balance immediately you pick up the $5,000 payment.

He wants you to pay half of $55.00 today if you are so kind to pay the balance at the western union office once you picked up the $5,000 payment tomorrow. But if you are not kind enough to pay his balance after picking the first transfer just do not bother yourself not to reply because I won’t see another attorney here to do this. Here is information for you to pay $55.00 half of his fee through western union today.

Send The half of the fee $55.00 today via Western Union ;

Receiver's Name:................... John ubah
City:.............................Cotonou
Amount:.......................$55.00
Test Question:...............Honest
Test Answer:..............Trust
Sender's Name:............??
Money Transfer Control Number:::??

The attorney will get those documents signed as soon as he confirms the half of his fee from you. I will advice you to pay him the half of $55.00 and let him sign the documents and you will then pay the other balance of $55.00 form your $5,000 payment.

I await your compliance.
Sincerely,
MR.PETEE DAVID
Money Transfer Department
Email; ([email protected] )
Tel Phone +229-68436805

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#201239 by Bryon Williams Mon May 12, 2014 2:22 pm
Subject: WELCOME TO UBA BANK HEAD OFFICE MONEY GRAM

OFFICE OF THE MONEY GRAM TRANSFER.
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 455 AGBOKOU,ANKPA ROADOPPOSITE TUNDE MOTORS COTONOU
TEL: +22968436805

UBA BANK HEAD OFFICE
741 Rue des Francisains Adidogome
Benin Republic / Lome broade
P.O Box 9263

Hello Dear Customer,

Greetings, am very sorry for taken too much of your time at this moment but please try to understand and bear with me as soon as you go through this urgent message, since this is not the first i am sending you this message, please know that the only thing left for you to do now is to pay the (A.R.O) Authorization Release Order of $45.USD which is the only charges you will be ask to pay .I am very sorry for all the problem that you have passed through because of this your belong payment of which you failed till now,

I will guarantee you 100% sure that you will not pay any more money after you send this fee because you will pick up your first payment within 45 minutes after receiving the last fee from you and I will be the cost of the fee if it is any other fee but I believer that no any fee we will ask you to pay again I am makes sure that I must put smile on your face next week I am waiting for your payment because this transaction has taken so long and I don't want you to lose this fund at the end This are your funds which is already in our system to transfer to you and it will be release to you as soon as you pay the (A.R.O) Authorization Release Order fees of $45.USD.

This is your (1) Ref-control number of $10,000.00USD:
Sender Name:========Mr. Patrick Johnson
Ref Number:===========5645-3563
Amount:==============$10,000.00USD
Question:=============Paid to ?
Answer:================Received

For us to give you the complete information's is for you to send the requested fees/charges to our cashier direct
Receiver Name:____________ MR.PETER OKECHE
City:______________________Cotonou
Receiver Country:__________Benin Republic
Question:_______________________GOD?
Answer:_______________________IS GOOD
Amount:_________________________$45 USD

We assure you that as soon as you send the $45 USD via western union or Money-Gram your funds will automatically release to you before 45 min's time just let me know once you send the money , so I hope to hear from you soonest

to precede your transfer immediately

Your's Sincerely,
Mr. Patrick Johnson
Managing Director (Foreign Dept)
UBA Bank Money-Gram Office,
Call me at + 229 68436805
Money Transfer.E-mail([email protected])
E-mail:([email protected])
Registered 2012 - 2013 Money Gram Money Transfer. All Right Reserved This email is intended for the named recipient only and may contain privilage and confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately. Please do not disclose the contents to anyone or copy it to outside.

Thanks
Operation Manager; Mr. PATRICK JOHNSON .
Director Money Gram
Money Transfer.E-mail: [email protected]

Registered 2012 - 2013 Money Gram Money Transfer. All Right Reserved This email is intended for the named recipient only and may contain privilage and confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately. Please do not disclose the contents to anyone or copy it to outside.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#204188 by Bryon Williams Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:54 am
Subject: Contact Western Union Office Call For Mtcn# of $6,000 /From Mr.
Patrick Johnson (Treat Urgent Call us on +229 6151-2319) (3)

Western Union®
Welcome to Western Union, phone:
Send Money Worldwide
www.westernunion.com

Western Union Money Transfer.
Address: No. 5 Western Avenue Cotonou,
West Africa, Republic Du' Benin
E-mail [email protected]

This is to notify you about the latest development concerning all your payments that are left in our custody which your were supposed to receive earlier last year 2014. Besides, you were given a bill of $145 in order to receive your payments of which we didn’t hear from you for sometimes now.

Hence, our western union is now offering a special bonus to help all our customers that are having their payments in our custody due to of prices in other words, we are now requesting that you should only pay the sum of $45 only to receive your payments.

Besides, my dear these are the opportunity for you to comply and your funds shall be transfer to your designated address.

But remember that after (3 days) you did not make the payment then we will retrieve your transfers, so try to avoid this problem because this year is not like the past years ago.

Again after (three days) we will enter a new project for the year and that is the reason why we decided to help you before we enter into the new project.

So we advise you send only $45 today so that we will register and update your payments for you to start receiving your $6,000 daily as from today. Be advice that there is no time again for we to call any
person on phone unless you will Call +229 6151-2319.

After the payment of $45 you will start receiving your money every day $6,000 through western union until your total amount of funds $950.000 is fully paid to you. Below is the mtcn# numbers which you will use to pick up the first $6,000 But it will be update in few hours time once we receive the fee $45 from you.

Your Payment of $6000.00 USD DETAILS

Senders :...........Duray Wilson
Mtcn#:...............61945-60005 (But Not Ready Until You Pays The $45 Fee)
Question:...........Time
Answer:.............6hrs
Amount: :...........$6000.00

Don’t expose this numbers to anybody else. You should send the $45 through western union money transfer with the written information below and email me back with the payment information once you do that.

SEND THE REQUIRED FEE TO THIS INFORMATION BELOW:

Receiver's Name:....... peter okeche
City/Country:........Cotonou - Benin Republic.
Question:.............Honest
Answer:...............Trust
Amount:..............$45 dollars
Mtcn#: number:.......
Sender's Name:..............

The moment you do that, write out the payment information written on the payment slip, forward it back to us which will enable in confirming the payment you sent such as,

Note; this is the only payment you are required to make in this regards for every other fee have been waived by the Federal Ministry.

As soon as we confirm the fee today, we will immediately activate your mtcn# and notify you then you go and pick up your $6,000 today as stated. Please note that you need to go along with your passport ID or Drivers license when you need to pick up the transfer today okay.

Waiting on your urgent respond.

Sincerely,
Mr. Patrick Johnson
Treat Urgent Call us on +229 6151-2319
Western Union Cotonou-Benin Republic

#206865 by Bryon Williams Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:55 pm
Subject: HERE IS YOUR FIRST PAYMENT MTCN:6194560005

WE TRANSFER AND RECIEVES MONEY

Finance Department Director

Ecobank Benin Republic Cotonou

Email: ([email protected] )

Western Union Head Office Cotonou Benin Republic.

From the Honorable Office of Dr. Usman Raymond (General Manager Western Union, Ankpa Agbokun, Benin Republic.)

My Dear Beneficiary

I acknowledge the receipt of the mail message to my office today May the 20th Of jun 2014, and I am also in my deep sense of regret to hear about the misfortune you have had so far in trying to receive your Benefited Funds that is deemed to be transferred by our reputable Organization (Western Union).

Yes, I have been briefed by the Foreign Remittance Agent of western union about the situation Of Your Funds, and the predicaments. This Funds is supposed to have gotten to you before now, and to tell you the fact, the moment I signed the last documentation on your transfer file, I ascertained that you would have gotten your money through the Board of Directors Oriented Decision after you have procured the Clean Bill Record Certificate.

Nevertheless, no much damage has been done; I have been able to retrieve the CERTIFICATE from the Ministry House today, and for immediate release of your payment.

Below is the First Payment that is sent to you this morning: pleases use this link to track the numbers okay http://www.westernunion.ua/WUCOMWEB/sta ... e=HomePage

Money Transfer Control Number M.T.C.N)::6194560005

SENDERS FIRST NAME: Duray

SENDERS LAST NAME: Wilson

Test Question: how long

Test Answer: 2 hour

Amount: $4,000 usd

Haven sent you the first payment today, one thing you must do now is to send to my assistant the sum of $46.00usd, so that the payment can be fully activated to your name as it is available to pick up and will have to be fully activated before you can be able to pick it up in Your local Western Branch Office.

Use below Information to make the payment:

Receiver Name: SiLAS iKE

City: Cotonou

Test Question: In God

Test Answer: We Trust

Amount: $46usd

Sender's Name::::??

Money Transfer Control Number:::??

Take my word for real (This is the last thing you are to do to receive your whole fund instalmentaly), as I advise you to immediately update me with the payment information so that I can instruct the full activation of the payment to your name today. I apologies for the inconveniences you have encountered at this length.

You are to get back to me immediately you receive my email.

Yours in service

Mr.johnson Raymond

Finance Department Director

Eco bank Benin Republic Cotonou

Email: ( [email protected] )

Tel: +229-684.36805