Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#201504 by Gateway Wed May 14, 2014 1:20 pm
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from compute1.internal (compute1.nyi.mail.srv.osa [10.202.2.41])
by sloti28t01 (Cyrus git2.5+0-git-fastmail-9784) with LMTPA;
Wed, 07 May 2014 06:02:13 -0400
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.4
X-Spam-charsets: subject='iso-2022-jp', plain='iso-2022-jp', html='iso-2022-jp'

X-Mail-from: [email protected]
Received: from mx3 ([10.202.2.202])
by compute1.internal (LMTPProxy); Wed, 07 May 2014 06:02:13 -0400
Received: from web101615.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp (web101615.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp [183.79.150.102])
by mx3.messagingengine.com (Postfix) with SMTP id 3BB9EC0068
Wed, 7 May 2014 06:02:13 -0400 (EDT)
Received: (qmail 5864 invoked by uid 60001); 7 May 2014 10:02:08 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.jp; s=yj20110701; t=1399456928; bh=Iq7J+YqcTujuxwSwSDVwe9pYXox7hyikIr65fR1FRaE=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=a03CUxUj3nIQs4HgbWhrXJq8u8u/nHnsZY9linQ7bI9aLxIGHLcrbSofxfUUutw9GLSaqMB0N/kWU9NFg7cfmgMyNFbLOnCq7nRxVjIT44rfM106NxF16zlIJ81X5nBm43SMB/Ey+AoZQ7TowR/XwbsXFzsuv+CaJGP8u5UrVE4=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=yj20110701; d=yahoo.co.jp;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=OQ8ZS9GtJaxRl2HBrQ8HvQvlFJ/9LgK0NI6cJTuLZ4o+jfmWqCFgGu1MminnDTOpTKfjiUthC18lBLAQSl8a2b6lN1A8HLtOEFn6zFbg2PA3lyIXj7jMnAWihGCLtMLAh4AZD+baBGoDgtvYdkby+8aLDtAHjUulETgtWnkVwY8=;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: 5hjlkysVM1mrVrqIMUkHReckcE8MhI_86Hlo03nsCUdLs7a.SoYrtfocxJ9Rtp6brHD0KkVXacYPc.LPbNd2lz2zVv7sz73XT0SjJPbe.tGSKW9TWQiE_N9cyHkeEndwa0.NTV6Z50EMx7IHbMQSmQpYxLdyaYtxQIYBZoBklHIgJuP9oahS1KtaZMxvKAO.S7nv9TsVeVCTqahq8kv_HAGYr3ehHwoqadFaRvsQEgZx9T8yoWBALITSD8zwFkTFYAtw5UiuQpW7WkZhMOzf1GKRJ841KicxPBePYzguXdYVxGAPSj6VEk1ibKFQESVeA4PFd1fVHuPPw0XgmQX6PzrXs_.xAEdceNM3_GPqFUk0v5Gv2D7PVg8.TvbyV8GJUHR94DFGMuZ6FxJs6uGyDetwSsmw5P_zZbOkCzpHYFCPFi5EIHKB_32DcEoIrhGTJBle5USsQ.9Lt4vLW362kPwOcoGZji5R7gMjJbBzLS7YR2dZF8pGNS8Uyv212LenPkaeTR2A6ezfniGq1iVtM6S0lDuELgXmr1PaxYM0_x_URZZLUe4TBkqJjpP_qHxWJWUkvwBGtya.q1ZtubgxdZP8a.UNbdVjKHN0Ywljk208klNAN1QFIw--
Received: from [41.207.30.245] by web101615.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP; Wed, 07 May 2014 19:02:08 JST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.111_52
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 19:02:08 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Sister Lian Ali John <[email protected]

My Dear in Faith the lord hard remembered you, I am Sister Lian Ali John, married to a formar Diplomat Ambassador Mr. Nicholas Ali John but now a widow and I want to make donation of £8M,000,000. Eight Million British Pounds to help Orphans and Widows and House of God and Charitable home in your Country and I wants you to assumed me that you will be able to receive this Fund from my bank and use it as my wishes to the needs in your country and i am seriously ill not well please always putting me in your daily prayers because i don't know when it will end with me. Reply back to me immediately for more details about this fund. Thanks, Mrs. Lian Ali John

If you wish you can email me at
[email protected]

How to get E-Mail Headers
http://www.isipp.com/resources/email-headers/
Advertisement

#209286 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:38 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]

Good Day,

I am Miss Lian Ali John 22 years old and the only daughter of my late parent, I got your contact from a web business directory on investment. I have funds to the tune of 9Million. 500 000 EUROS which is kept in a bank. I have no business experience, I am looking for an experienced business partner who can handle all aspects of the investment of this fund also help me get admission in your country where i will Like to continue my education.

To assure you it is legitimate i will send you more informations if you indicate your interest to help me.

Urgent please.
Yours Sincerely,
Miss Lian Ali John

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#209288 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:44 pm
From Lian Ali John - [email protected]

Dearest One XXX

It is really good to receive your wonderful mail response to my
proposal, I am so happy that at least someone is preparing to help
me, I am really impressed, I attach my picture and will like you to
confirm your details of your investment areas through which you will
help me to invest my fund.

I will be glad you help me to invest the fund in a good lucrative
business since i am still a small girl and have no business idea. i
want a situation you relocate me to continue my education in your
country, then you invest the fund into profitable long period
investments. I would love to study Economics and satistics when i come
over to your country.

I would want to re-assure you again that this money (9Million. 500 000 EUROS) has
nothing to do with illegal tradings or drug money, it is purely my
father's sweat,wealth which I have all the documents to the deposit of
it, I am ready to make copy of the WILL of my late father available
to you upon demand.

Finally , I am still scared with people considering the way my father
was killed , all this while no body is aware of this transaction
except you,and I would want you to keep it SECRET to yourself for my
security until the money is transferred into your account.

I will need you to Re_provide me your full address,NAME and
telephone/mobile number,as to meet with a consultant who will help me
secure my travelling documents as well guide for the transfer since
my position will not permit me to act effectively.

below are the infos

My late Fathar Nicolas Ali John

My Name Lian Ali John

Nationality C.I

Date of deposit is 15 Nov. 2009

Account number:AB-CI59610348792

Type of account: General Trust account

Amount: €9. 5M, 000 000

My tel+22 54 16 3 505
Email [email protected]

Name Lian Ali John

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#209411 by AlanJones Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:55 am
Dearest XXX.

I am happy to inform you that i have today submitted your details to the bank and have made the introduction to the bank that you are my guardian and my appointed recipient of my inheritance so the bank manager promised to contact you to confirm before they start making the fund processing and transfer to your account.

As soon as the bank transfer money inheritance to your account i shall come over to your country to start a better life and complete my education from where i stopped.

Please update me immediately you have receive any massage from the bank.

I wait for your urgent reply.

Ms. Lian

#209426 by AlanJones Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:46 pm

FIRST CAPITAL INVESTMENT BANK CI

Our Ref: FCIBCI/LXXP/14

Date:9/7/14

OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION!!!

To Whom It May Concern.
Attn: XXX.

I am Mr. Samuel Okon working with the First Capital Investment Bank CI. as the manager foreign Operations,I wish to inform you that we received an instructions Lian Ali John to transfer the sum of Euro 9, 500, 000.00 to your account which her late Father Nicolas Ali John deposited with our bank.

You are therefore required to reconfirm to our bank your information as stated bellow by.

1 bank name and address.
2 bank swift code or any routing code;
3 Account Number
4 A copy of your passport or any ID.
5 Your Contact Phone and Fax.
6 Full name and Address

As soon as we have receive the above details confirmation from you we shall start making the processing in your name and get all the legaql transfer approvals from High Court Division, Abidjan-Cote d ivoire stating that you are the legal beneficiary of the funds before the fund will be finally transfer to your account.

Our bank does not transfer funds illegally that is why we have to get all the transfer approvals from the court here to enable the Central Bank issue to our bank the Transfer Authorization to make the transfer a legal one and to meet up with the international transfer regulations guiding Cote d ivoire money transfer.

As soon as we receive all the approvals we shall open an online account in your name so that you can also transfer the funds to any account of your choice online and you can also confirm the funds online ok.

Finally, We shall be waiting to receive your personal and banking details so that we can get all the transfer approvals and transfer your fund to your account. You can reach me on my private cell phone: +22544000067 for more details.

Best Regards.

Mr.Samuel Okon
Manager Foreign Operations.
First Capital Investment Bank CI.
Abidjan- Cote d ivoire.

THE AUTHORITY AND RULES FCIB.CI 99635 526378 25566425

#209534 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:12 am
Dearest XXX.

Please i want you to check your mail and respond to the bank because they told me that there have contacted you and through them all transfer document will be given to you for verification also i will need you to be updating me there messages between you and them

Thank You

Ms Lian

#209541 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:50 am
Thank you and God bless you for what you are about to do in my life relocating out from this country to your country and continue my education for batter life, i strongly believe that with you been in contact with the bank everything is going to workout for good.

By tomorrow i will go and ask for how to arrange my passport little by little, till the bank will conclude the transfer to your setety account.

#209553 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:27 am

Date:9/7/14

OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION!!!

To Whom It May Concern.

We are in receipt of your mail with your personal and banking details and we have today
submitted an application to the Ministere Des Finances for the immediate issuance of your
Transfer Approvals so that we can be able to get the Final Transfer Authorization from
the Central Bank.

We are hoping that the Transfer Approvals will be ready by tomorrow and we shall send to you
all the transfer approvals, we are following this measures to make sure we get the proper
Transfer approvals from the concern Government approval offices to make the transfer a
legal one.

You can reach me on my private cell phone: +22544000067 for more details or get more details
from our bank home page:FCIB.CI

Best Regards.

Mr.Samuel Okon
Abidjan- Cote d ivoire.

#209727 by AlanJones Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:11 pm

Date:10/7/14

OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION!!!

To Whom It May Concern.

I wish to inform you that we have today secured your fund transfer approvals from the
ministry of Finances and we have submitted the originals to the Central Bank for the
final transfer Authorization.

I am attaching copies of your Transfer approvals from the Ministry of Finances for your
study.

You are required to contact Ms.LIAN ALI JOHN a signed letter of Authorization stating that
she has legally appointed you as her guardian and next of kin to receive her fund and also
A sworn affidavit of Claims from the High Court here stating that she has made you her
legal next of kin and the recipient of her inheritance fund.

As soon as we receive the two documents we shall get the Transfer Authorization from the
Central bank and we shall finally wire transfer the funds to your account and send to you
the transfer confirmation slip.

Finally, confirm the receipt of the attached approvals

Best Regards.

Mr.Samuel Okon
Abidjan- Cote d ivoire.

Image Image Image

#209846 by AlanJones Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:40 pm
Dear Sir,

I received your mail and i have gone to the court today to make inquiry about getting the sworn affidavit which the bank required and they told me to go through a lawyer who will assist me apply for the affidavit as it involves a huge amount of Inheritance.

I will look for a lawyer who will assist me in getting the Affidavit of claims from the Court and also prepare the letter of authorization.

I will get back to you later today after meeting the lawyer.

Thanks for all your help to an orphan child like me.

Ms. Lian Ali John

#210236 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:21 pm
Dear Sir,

I received your mail and i was able to get a lawyer to assist us in getting the bank requirements after i have explained to him my problems and the bank requirements to transfer my inheritance to your account.

The lawyer told me that before he can proceed that you have to contact him directly so you are required to contact the lawyer by email so that he can assist us get the bank requirements.

Here bellow is the contact of the lawyer.

Barrister Robert Edward LLB .HONS
Robert Edward Chambers.
Principle Attorney.
Phone:+22545886788
Private E-mail: [email protected]

Please contact him by sending him a mail so that he will be able to help us prepare the letter of authorization and the Affidavit of claims from the High Court here.

The bank manager told me this money that the Final transfer Authorization from the Central Bank is now ready so we have to get the affidavit and letter of authorization so that the Central Bank will release the transfer Authorization which will enable their bank transfer the funds to your account.

Contact the lawyer and get back to me.

Ms. Lian Ali John

#210298 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:59 pm
From Barrister robert edward Llb,hons - [email protected]

ROBERT EDWARD CHAMBERS
Attorney’s at Law, Conveyances & Public Notaries
Abidjan-Cote D Ivoire

Phone: +22545886788
Date: 14-– 7– 2014

SUBJECT: MS.LIAN ALI JOHN INHERITANCE FUND TRANSFER:

Acknowledgement Of Your file To My Chamber.

Greetings from Barrister Robert Edward LLB .HONS of Robert Edward Chambers, before I proceed into this matter, it will be wise enough to give you a brief introduction about myself, I am Barrister Robert Edward LLB .HONS, the Principle Attorney of Robert Edward Chambers.

Ms. Lian Ali John contacted me for my legal services regarding her Euro 9,500, 000.00 which her late father Nicolas Ali John deposited with the First Capital Investment Bank Ci before he died.

I was at the bank today to verify more about the funds and My verification confirmed that Ms. Lian Ali John has a huge sum of money(Euro 9,500, 000.00) deposited with the by her late Husband Nicolas Ali John which she needed my legal Services.

Really, Ms. Lian Ali John has informed me about you as her appointed guardian or next of kin who will be receiving her money in your country so that she will come over to your country to start a better life and complete her education so that you will assist her invest the rest of her funds.

My verification confirmed that really all the official documents in my file here which she has instructed me to send to you the bank statement and deposit receipt issued by the bank to her late husband.

I am here by assuring you that there is no risk attached on your dealings with Ms. Lian Ali John In my quality as a legal adviser and Counselor in Financial Jurisdiction ,I assure you the transparent conclusion of this transfer hence you will give me maximum co-operation needed to actualize this project.

She told me that her most reason of contacting you is that you will help her to provide a very good Bank Account where the fund will be transferred without any problem.

I contacted the bank manager this morning to introduce you officially to the bank and they have confirmed that the they did received an email from Ms. Lian Ali John informing them about you as the recipient of her fund and now the bank requested that i submit your details to them.

The bank officials told me that they need a letter of authorization from Ms. Lian Ali John stating that she has legally appointed you as her next of kin/Guardian who will be receiving her fund and also a sworn affidavit of claims from the High court here in Cote d ivoire to support you as her next of kin who will be receiving her funds legally.

Before i will be able to proceed further you will be required to pay the sum of 5,600 EUR as my professional fees or at least 50% of my professional fees so that i will get the bank requirements in your name as her legal next of kin to enable the bank get the transfer approvals from the Central Bank.

I will inform you the payment information as soon as i read your reply.

Yours In service

Robert Edward Chambers

#210435 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:40 pm
Dear Father

How are you doing hope fine, please i have not hard from you concerning the issue at hand.

I will wait to your your final update with the bank

Waiting
Ms Lian Ali

#210494 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:38 pm
ROBERT EDWARD CHAMBERS
Abidjan-Cote D Ivoire

Date: 15-– 7– 2014

I received your mail so you are required to send the 50% of my professional fees which amounts to Eur. 2,800 by either western union or money gram with the details bellow.

Name: Robert Edward.
Address: plot 956 BP 1 Rue de Cocody, Abidjan- Cote d ivoire.
Text question: you.
Text Answer: me.

I have already prepared the letter of authorization with the details Ms. Lian Ali John gave to me which i will send to you as soon as i receive the money from you tomorrow and i will send to you the letter of authorization to sign and return back to me so that i will use it to apply to the high court for the Sworn affidavit of claims which the bank required and once the letter of authorization and sworn affidavit is ready i will send to you all the copy and then submit to the bank the original copy and they will transfer the funds to your account.

I will inform you the payment information as soon as i read your reply.

Yours In service

Robert Edward Chambers

#210529 by AlanJones Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:15 am
ROBERT EDWARD CHAMBERS
Abidjan-Cote D Ivoire

Date: 16-– 7– 2014

I received your mail and wish to let you know that sending by an account will take a longer time that is why i do not work with account to a smaller amount like this so it will be advisable to send the fees by western union or money gram as i have directed you so that i will receive it the same day and execute my legal services as needed by the bank.

I shall be waiting to hear from you as soon as you send the money.

Yours In service

Robert Edward Chambers