Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#203753 by soldierfortune Fri May 30, 2014 3:52 pm
Please note!

This post is so-called "rootless" compensation by NOK scammer (next of the kin), typically Senegalese who pretend to be the refugee. I've never received an email from this mail ID in the past or with this name. This may be related to some of my posts here, but this compensation can't be bring together with the original scam. Or scammers tend to mix their correspondences, scammer has forgotten their email logins used earlier or their email operator has close the account. Most important is to publish all information connected to the 419 scams.

Received: from [41.82.30.238]
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 09:16:29 +0100 (BST)
Subject: GOOD NEWS MY DEAR.

Hello Dear,

how are you doing today? i hope you are fine. I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner in United Kingdom. I am currently in the UK for my studies, meanwhile i will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds.

Now you need to contact the Reverend Father who used to be a good father to me when i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Reverend Luke Francis and his email address is as follows; ([email protected]) his mobile number is (+221 772123441).

Ask him to send a certified bank cheque of $100.000 (One hundred thousand US Dollars) which i prepared and kept for your compensation for all your efforts and attempts to assist me in that matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much, so feel free to contact the Reverend Father and instruct him where to send you the money. Please let me know immediately you receive it so we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time.

At this point i am very busy here because of my studies and some project i have in hand, finally remember that I have forwarded instruction to reverend father on your behalf to receive that cheque so do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay. Please do not forget to inform me as soon as you receive the money, take care and bye for now.

It's me Stella

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.83.0.207]
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 16:37:46 +0100 (BST)
Subject: MAY THE PEACE OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD BE WITH YOU.

I'm reverend Luke Francis from Dakar Senegal. Actually miss Stella has left to United Kingdom and she left with me a cheque of $100.000 US Dollars in your name. Therefore kindly send me your full name and contact address so that after confirmation i will send you the Cheque through DHL post. Claims Requirement are;

Full Name-----------
phone Number------
Residential Address---
Country-------------

I will wait for your reply as soon as you receive this mail today.
May the good Lord bless you in Jesus name amen.

Reverend Luke Francis.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.52.71]
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 18:54:18 +0100 (BST)
Subject: MAY THE PEACE OF THE MOST HIGH GOD BE WITH YOU.

I have confirmed with your information that the cheque rightly belongs to you and I have went to the DHL office to post the Cheque to you but they demanded for a posting fee of $320 to deliver the cheque to your contact address.

Therefore you have to send me the posting fee of $320 (US Dollars) through the Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer here in Dakar Senegal so that I will go back to the DHL office to post the cheque to you. Kindly send me the money with my name and address bellow;

Name; LUKE FRANCIS
Address; Rue 17/19 Yoff-Parcelless,
Country; Senegal,
City; Dakar

Remember to send me the receiving information as soon as you send the money so that I will rush back to the DHL office to post the cheque to you, remain blessed in Jesus name (Amen).

Reverend Luke Francis.
Advertisement