Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#203908 by Bryon Williams Sat May 31, 2014 10:45 pm
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Headers Printable ViewOffers Shipping Logistics Management,

Headers Printable ViewOffers Shipping Logistics Management, Supply Chain Management and to any where in the world. Company Address: Plot 5,Government residential area branch(GRA) Way,Ayaboninsa Avenue, COTONOU-BENIN.
Mrs. Shirlene Nibbs
DIRECTOR GENERAL.
(+229) 68173010
DHL EXPRESS SERVICE COMPANY.

Good day to you. This is to inform you that we are in possession of your registered Package which is to be couriered to you. The package is valued of valuable items as it has been registered here in our custody by the Manager of Eco bank Benin. Note that we also do not deliver to p.o.box address or street corners but to your residence direct.

Kindly reconfirm your mailing address to avoid wrong delivery please: ...........................................

Full Name.........................
Delivery Address..........
Phone Number..............

It is the usual practice of our organization to conduct a proper verification of all parcels that we are to deliver to ensure that they are valid, be rest assured that your Package has been confirmed valid and true and delivery will be made once you have meet the necessary requirements.

We are a well established company offering courier and transport services 24 hours a day for priority delivery of letters, parcels and consignments to any destination by road, air or sea. We have a substantial team of couriers available for motorcycle dispatch plus van driver couriers in all size vehicles from small vans up to 7.5 tonne and international couriers for dispatch by road, sea or air.

Below are the mandatory administrative charges that you required to pay to enable us courier your package to you and also note that the airwaybill will be forwarded to you once we receive the required fee; for your own full monitoring of your delivery package and hope you get me understood?

we have undertaken incase of loss, damage or theft of your highly sensitive document. we assume all responsibilities incase of any eventualities.

Security keeping fee: $105dollars
Registration fee: paid
Insurance fee: paid
Total $105dollar

You are to make the payment $105 through western union money transfer or money gram which ever one you prefer so as to speed up the process of delivery. You are to locate the western union agent nearest to you and make the payment through the name of our accounts officer below:

Receiver: SILAS IKE
City: Cotonou
Question: when?
Answer: Tomorrow

You are to send this office a copy of the transfer slip. But if you can not attach the payment slip, just send the following information via email as they appear on the western union transfer slip.

1. Sender's Name:............................
2. Amount sent:..............................
3. Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN):..............

You are to send a copy of the evidence of payment to your handling agent as well for confirmation. A receipt of the above payment will be issued to you from our office along with your Package air way bill for your own record.

As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the above charges, we will dispatch your package immediately. The date and time of departure and expected date of delivery will be sent to you. it will take twenty-four hours express delivery address. You will be required to sign for the package and to do this, you will need either your international passport as identification or your driver's license.

All orders not delivered within five (5) working days from this communication will be returned. Please ensure that you confirm your delivery address.

EMAIL:[email protected]

We are glad to be at service to you.
(+229) 68173010

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#204404 by Bryon Williams Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:55 pm
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: WELCOME TO JP MORGAN CHASE BANK REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT NEW YORK CITY
USA,

WELCOME TO JP MORGAN CHASE BANK REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT NEW YORK CITY USA,
Contact E-m.... ([email protected])

DID YOU AUTHORIZE CHANGE OF ACCOUNT TO YOUR PAYMENT FILE?

You are been officially contacted by JP Morgan Chase Bank the Apex Bank of all commercial Banks here in USA. Please confirm this information. Did you ask Mr. Edmond Beneker from USA to claim your fund? This man was directed to us by Mr. John Adams the account officer that is supposed to transfer your fund to your account. Please as matter of urgency get back to us immediately before things will get wrong. Below are the account details of Mr. Edmond Beneker where he authorized us to transfer your fund into:

Name on account: Edmond Beneker
Bank: Wachovia Address:8233 Rochester Hwy. SC4600 Salem, SC 29676 USA.
Acct. #: 1010246561978
Routing#:053207766
Swift Code: pnbpus76.

Please, do reconfirm to this office, as a matter of urgency immediately without further delay so as to enable us conclude on your transfer files.You are requested to fill and send the below information: for verification purposes so that your fund will be remitted to your nominated bank account. Or to any of your approved representative. The verification information needed is as follows.

1. Your Name:Deborah Alice Berg
2. Your Full Address:62 Kermel Rd
Omak, Washington STATE! NOT D.C.! 68674355
fax:509-557-4211 NO INK!
4. Age:63 years old As of APRIL.11th! 2014, Two months ago
5. Sex:Female
6. Your Occupation:Unemployed! Private Caregiver

As the Governor of JP Morgan Chase Bank, I was supposed to Release this Funds to him but I refused to do so because I wanted to hear from you first. Due to the Nature of my job, I will not want to make any mistake in releasing this fund to anyone except you whom is the recognized beneficiary to this Fund. Kindly clarify us on this issue before we make this Payment to this foreigner/representative whom came on your behalf.

Kindly choose from these three modes of payment (wire transfer, diplomatic cash payment and ATM card).

NOTE: Have it in mind that you are to take care of every necessary charges for the deliveries/transfer of your payment. I'm waiting for your reply today.
Out of 100% 99% Done... = 1% Remaining...
Amount Transferring: US$5.5m,000.00
Account ID: [ Barack Obama] A/c Activated ...
[99% Done] Loading... [1% Remaining] Inprogress....

Names on Account : EDMOND BENEKER.

Name of Bank : WACHOVIA BANK PLC

Bank Account No: 1010246561978

Routs No: 053207766
Payment Mode : Swift/KTT
Account Holder Country : EDMOND BENEKER/ USA.

WACHOVIA BANK PLC
,USA.

Transfer Current Percent% : 99%Done/Load ing....
JP Morgan Chase Message: : Transfer!!! Hold Placed.

Further more you are advised to send this fee through Western union as soon as possible, to our receivers officer: Alex Izuoba . Immediately you send out the money, ensure to email the payment details to me for proper confirmation and subsequent action.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::
RECEIVER NAME: Mr. ALEX ANI
ADDRESS: NO:171 AKIL ROAD COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC.
Text question: Who send
Text answer: Me
AMOUNT: $52dollars
MTCN.....................
Sender Name................
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::Many anticipation for your co-operation as I wait your swift response in regards you making the payment for the administrative charges
Keep me posted.

Best Regard's,
Mr. MIKE HERBERT

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/