Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#206433 by AlanJones Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:33 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other email: [email protected]

I am Mr David Louw Director of World Fund Management and reconciliation. I decided to contact you because of the prevailing financial report reaching my office in London. This is to inform you about our plan to send your fund to you via cash delivery system this system will be easier for you and for us. We are going to send your payment of US$7.3 Million to you via courier service. I have secured every needed document to cover this fund.

Note: This fund is coming in 2 security proof boxes which are sealed with Synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. I will use my position to release this fund to you. The boxes are coming with a Courier agent who will deliver them to you at your home address.

All you need to do now is reconfirm the following information:

1. Name in full:. ...........
2. Address:............
3. Nationality:........
4. Age/Sex :..........
5. Occupation:.......
6. Mobile Phone..
7. Fax:............
8. Country:..........

Note: The Agent does not know the contents in these boxes, the content was declared to him as Sensitive Photographic Film Materials.

I will secure the clearance Certificate that will be tagged on the boxes which I will dispatch along with the security inner Keys of the consignments to enable you access them as soon as they are delivered to you.

Best Regards,
Mr David Louw
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#206719 by AlanJones Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:42 pm
Attn:XXX,

We are glad to inform you that your fund will be delivered within 48 hours As your fund has been diplomatically packaged for delivery and all Arrangement to enable the diplomat deliver your fund safely has been Concluded, note that the diplomat will be leaving London on Monday(23th June 2014), for USA, and he will be arriving Tuesday(24th June 2014)

The Name of the diplomat that will deliver your fund is (Mr Jerry Campbell) he will be calling you as soon as he arrives at the Airport and you are advised to try as much as possible to comply with him for the safety Delivery of your consignment.

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email and the address where the Diplomat will deliver your fund has been noted.

On his arrival to USA, he shall contact you and advise you on the procedure for the clearing of the consignment containing your fund and the cost of the clearance.

You are advised to forward your direct telephone numbers including your Cell phone number to enable the diplomat contact you as soon as he arrives.

Please note that the confidentiality of this delivery is of paramount Importance to avoid interception of your fund.

Please confirm the receipt of this message and and as soon as I receive it I shall send you the shipment document.

Yours faithfully
Mr David Louw
+447031993172

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#215117 by AlanJones Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:32 pm
I am in receipt of your mail,Since you won't be able to come in person to sign the document for the release of your fund
We are going to hire an Attorney that will sign the document on your behalf it's going to cost you the sum of $1000.

Get back to me as soon as possible so i can send you the information you will send the money to.

#215171 by AlanJones Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:45 pm
Below is the name of the Attorney that you will send the $1000 to he said as soon as you send the money he will prepare all the documents and send them to you

Below is the information for the payment.

Receiver's name:Jackson Robert
Address: 467 Leicester Square. City,United Kingdom.

Please go to any western union point near you and send the $1000 with the Attorney given detail above and send me the MTCN number as soon as you send the money.

#215254 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:58 am
The Attorney have given me account as soon as you make the payment you send me the proof of payment

Bank name:Barclays bank london
Account name:o.o kadiri
Account number:93711951
Sort code:209857
iban:gb92barc20985793711951
Swift:barcgb22