Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#208058 by Gateway Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:39 am
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from compute1.internal (compute1.nyi.mail.srv.osa [10.202.2.41])
by sloti28t01 (Cyrus git2.5+0-git-fastmail-9853) with LMTPA;
Sat, 28 Jun 2014 05:23:34 -0400
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.4
X-Spam-charsets: plain='Windows-1251'

X-Mail-from: [email protected]
Received: from mx4 ([10.202.2.203])
by compute1.internal (LMTPProxy); Sat, 28 Jun 2014 05:23:34 -0400
Received: from sage.coreserver.com.au (231.43.232.72.static.reverse.ltdomains.com [72.232.43.231])
(using TLSv1 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits))
(No client certificate requested)
by mx4.messagingengine.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 2BB193C00C9
Sat, 28 Jun 2014 05:23:34 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from [175.100.53.79] (port=11726 helo=User)
by sage.coreserver.com.au with esmtpa (Exim 4.82)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1X0p3d-0004ZQ-Fc; Sat, 28 Jun 2014 17:36:30 +0800
Reply-To: <[email protected]>

Dear Friend,

I am sorry for this interruption. I have no other way to reach you than these ways if the contents here under are contrary to your moral ethics. Please accept my apology, but please treat with absolute secrecy and personal.

With due regards, my name is Boran Sann,a banker by profession in Kingdom of Cambodia and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of my bank.

There is a draft account opened in my bank in 1998 by a long-time client of our bank,a national of your country.He was a CEO/a textile company owner, business man,a miner at Kruger mining company here in Cambodia, he was also a geologist and a mining consultant to several other mining conglomerates operating in Cambodia, china, Taiwan, Japan, Indonesia, Pakistan, Vietnam all in Asia.

Before he passed away on the November 16th 2004 by car accident with his wife and two children along Cambodia Vietnam road, leaving nobody as the representative of his account after his death. The amount in this account is currently $28,625,370.00.I want to present you as the representative I will use my position and influence in our bank to make sure they release this money to you for us to share.

Yours Sincerely

Boran Sann.

If you wish you can email me at
[email protected]

How to get E-Mail Headers
http://www.isipp.com/resources/email-headers/
Advertisement

#208447 by AlanJones Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:15 pm
Dear Friend,

How you and your family are, hope all are is well? Thank you for your mail I have been expecting to hear from you. Please accept my apology for writing to you here but i got your email address through International Trade & Business Information Services. Please do View my official working ID attached for your safe keep, this to prove the good relationship I want to have with you through this transaction. I want to let you know that I am still working in this bank and this transaction is 100% risks free in both sides. You should not have any fear in you it is safe and secure of our both interest. Do not disclose to anybody until we are through and you confirm the total money in your account.

Thanks for your consideration and acceptance to my proposal once again, it is by the Grace of God we are having this wonderful opportunity right in our hands and I want us to handle it together with all sincere, for as much as I know, many people are hoping and praying for an offer like this today yet they did not get it. I wish to proceed with more details to you on how we are going to achieve this great opportunity.

I observed your willingness over the deal but before we start, I will like you to read the terms of the deal and confirm me your full interesting by mailing back with your data as I did including your passport identification for self-assurance because as soon as we agree together on the terms of the deal, I must surely visit your country during the disbursement of the percentage as I don’t indicated in my previous mail, for the sharing ratios, 50% of the total amount is for you, and 50% is for me.

I knew very well that you may entertaining some fears for collaborating with me in transferring the money into your account but am assuring you that this transaction is 100% risk free because I’m here to monitor this transaction to the said account and during the process. Your rule is to stand as next of kin to our late client and mine is to provide you all the necessary information’s and documentations that shall be needed to back up this claim till the fund reaches in your account as am still working in the bank.

Before given you Text of Application letter and instructing you on how to submit it to the bank for introduction, I want you to bear in mind that another purpose for choosing you in this transaction is because the deceased was a foreigner that is the reason why you are qualified to be use as the next of kin to the late customer since he has almost the same name with you, because this money cannot be approved for payment into any local account, but can only be approved to a foreign account because it was insured and there is a clause in the depository agreement between the Bank and THE CUSTOMER which states that on No condition can any local withdrawals be made from this account unless an offshore transfer. In effect withdrawals can be made only when the money has been transferred from the vaults of the bank to a foreign bank account, I want to remit this fund out as soon as possible to avoid the Cambodia Government from confiscating this money in line with the Federal Edict Act of 1979.

To indicate your seriousness, you should urgently send me the below demands with A copy of your international passport/Drivers License, if you truly serious for this transaction.
Example:

Full name: .............................. .......

Residential .............................. ......

Personal mobile number: ..........................

Profession .............................. ........

Marriage status: .............................. ..

Those information is highly needed for self-assurance and you have to promise that you will not betray me because the money involve will be transferred into your account before coming to your country for disbursement according to the sharing ratios stated above. Sorry for my long letter, but it is my duty to explain things to your better understand. I&apos;m waiting for your reply.

You are free to reach me through this private cellphone any time. +855967372932

Best Regards,

Mr.Sann.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#209284 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:28 pm
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your details provided and I tried to reach you on phone but I was not hearing you clearly, I have start the process and what I will need from you now to proceed is your accounts details where you want this fund to be transferred into. Once I have the details of your account, I will include them in our file as the account details of the next of kin where the fund should be transferred into. From there, all the necessary documentations will bear your accounts details as that of the next of kin.

With your co-operation, we will be through within 3 banking days.

I wait for your response.

Thanks and Remain Blessed.

Yours sincerely,

Boran

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#209363 by AlanJones Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:36 am
Dear XXX,

I received your email, thanks for the explanation. I will call you back again today. I have start the process and I will need accounts details where you want this fund to be transferred into.

Kindly send your account details to me as soon as possible.

I wait for your response.

Yours sincerely,

Boran

#209624 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:55 pm
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your email and for your accounts details provided. I will have your accounts details included in our file as the account details of the next of kin where the fund should be transferred into. I have started working on them and will be through Friday being 11th July, Once I am through, our payment and settlements department will contact you to inform you that your transfer has begun

Yours sincerely,

Boran

#209801 by AlanJones Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:07 am
From info MekongBank - [email protected]

Kind Attention:

XXX.

XXX

Dear Sir,

Follow up to an affidavit of support referenced number QECC/JGG/0714 to back up the transfer of your inheritance valued the sum of US$28,625,370.00 (Twenty eight million Six hundred & twenty five thousand three hundred & seventy USD) which has been mandated to us for transfer, We hereby inform you that the management of Mekong Bank Plc has approved the transfer of the fund into your nominated account details.

Hereby attached is our international transfer application form. You should fill it and return a copy to us along with a copy of your identification document (international passport or national identity document or driving license).

You are required to re-confirm the following details of your bank account: (1) name of your bank, (2) address of your bank, (3) your account number, (4) your account name, (5) swift code of your bank.

You should contact our director Dr. David Kim through phone if you need further clarification/s.

Meanwhile, please confirm receipt of this message.

Sincerely Yours'

Ms.Vana Chanfhau(secretary, foreign transfers department).

Mekong Bank Plc,

#06, Preah Monivong Blvd,

Sangkat Srah Chak, Khan Daun Penh,

Phnom Penh, Cambodia.

Tel/Fax: +855 1158 0235/1125 0302

Email:[email protected]

The fake domain menkongbak-kh.com is in the process of being reported for fraud.

#209842 by AlanJones Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:24 pm
Kind Attention:

XXX

XXX

Dear Sir,

We wish to acknowledge the receipt your account details. We have started processing the transfer which will be through within 24 hours. We will be through with the process on Monday, a copy of the transfer slip will send to you immediately after the transfer

You should contact our director Dr. David Kim through phone if you need further clarification/s.

Sincerely Yours'

Mekong Bank Plc,

Phnom Penh, Cambodia.

#210144 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:41 pm
Sent by: [email protected]

Kind Attention:

XXX

Dear Sir,

Kindly go through the attachment.

You should contact our director Dr.David Kim through phone if you need further clarification/s.

Sincerely Yours'

Mekong Bank Plc,
Phnom Penh, Cambodia.

#210232 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:55 am
Kind Attention:
XXX

RE: TRANSFER APPROVAL LETTER.

This is to acknowledge your dully filled transfer application form: 11th of July 2014, applying for the release of your deceased brother's funds late US$28,625,370.00 dollars to you in the auspice of his relative. The management of Mekong Bank Cambodia expresses our sincere sympathy to you in that ghasty motor accident that engulfs the life of your brother. We are very sorry and plead with you to take heart. The joint sitting board of directors have resolved to transfer this fund to you, but to authenticate this claim, you are required come to our head office to sign your fund release order with affidavit issued in Cambodia High Court for onward transfer of your late brother's fund's to your nominated bank account you which you provide to us.

Meanwhile you will not be able to come down to Cambodia this time to sign the fund release order with the affidavit issue in Cambodia High Court, you advise to use the service of our registered and accredited attorney for the signing of your fund release order documents in our bank to enable us transfer your fund to your nominated bank account.

Note: You must make sure you assimilate the above listed information and if there is anything you do not understand, please endeavour to contact us immediately.

We look forward to serve you better.

Yours faithfully,
Dr. David Kim
Director of Foreign Remittance.

#210300 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:05 pm
Kind Attention:

XXX

We wish to acknowledge the receipt of your email and due to your inability to come down to Cambodia, we hereby advise you use the service of our registered and accredited attorney. Below are his contact details.

Barrister Heng Keo, of Heng Keo r Law Firm
Phnom Penh,Cambodia.
[email protected]
Tel: +855 10403657
www.hengkchambers.com

#210334 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:04 am
From BARR.HENG KEO OF HENG KEO LAW FIRM CAMBODIA - [email protected]

Addressed To: XXX,

RE: LEGAL SERVICES/ AFFIDAVIT

With due respect to this email addressed to you from my chamber, Heng Keo Chamber Law Firm, Cambodia. I hereby write as follows:

I hereby confirmed the receipt of your forwarded email from (Mekong Bank Cambodia)and I have contacted the Director Mekong Bank for more explanation on what my service needed and he have explained the clearly my understanding, Mekong request that I will obtain an affidavit from High Court of Cambodia be able I will be able to representing you in signing of your fund transfer documents, I herein by this letter assure you that I am capable to represent you in full capacity as your lawyer and handle everything smoothly to make sure I obtain the affidavit from Cambodia High Court to be able to sign your fund transfer documents Mekong bank Cambodia required before the transfer of your fund to you. I am an international lawyer with a lot of experience in handling company issues, legal business matters for investors in Cambodia. So, you are assured that I am capable hereto and able to handle this issue and represent you in all legal matters in this transaction.

I will proceed to High Court of Cambodia now to make inquiry on what it required to get the affidavit and I will notify you within the next 2 hours.

Thanking you for using my service.

Barr.Heng Keo EsQ.

MA, BA, PHD

Barrister at Law.

Heng Keo Chamber Law Firm

Phnom Penh,Cambodia.

Email:[email protected],[email protected]

www.hengkchambers.com

#210335 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:08 am

RE: LEGAL SERVICES/AFFIDAVIT

In due response to your email addressed to my chamber, Heng Keo Chamber Law Firm, Cambodia, I hereby write as follows:

I just went to the High Court to know the requirement for the affidavit, to empower Mekong Bank of Cambodia transfer your fund to your account; Cambodia high court required that you will pay affidavit clearance fee US$3,850.

Please be informed that you will pay me a Legal Service Charge of US$1,200 after I make sure that everything is solved and your fund is transferred into your account.

The Legal Service Charge can be paid now or after I have completed the Services and your money is transferred to your account. I am trying to render a very good service to you, and as I assured you that as soon as you pay for the affidavit clearance fee of US$3,850, the affidavit clearance Certificate will be issued on your behalf in Cambodia High Court within 4 hours after the payment.

Once the affidavit Certificate, I will send a copy to you and proceed to Mekong Bank with it for the signing of your fund transfer document for immediate transfer of your fund to your nominated account.

Below is the account where the fee will transfer into.

Bank Name: CAMBODIA PUBLIC BANK
Acct Name. BUT SREY MOCH
Acct No: 0510230014206
Swift Code: CPBLKHPP
Address: PHNOM PENH, CAMBODIA

Thanking you for using our service.

Barr.Heng Keo EsQ.
MA, BA, PHD
Barrister at Law.
Phnom Penh,Cambodia.
[email protected]
www.hengkchambers.com

#210539 by AlanJones Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:27 am
From BARR.HENG KEO HENG KEO LAW FIRM - [email protected]

RE: LEGAL SERVICES/AFFIDAVIT

This is to remind you that I am still waiting for the payment slip on order to carry on your duties

Thanking you for using our service.

Barr.Heng Keo EsQ.
MA, BA, PHD
Barrister at Law.
Phnom Penh,Cambodia.
[email protected]

http://www.hengkchambers.com