Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#209311 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:08 pm
Reply-to: David Kurlins - [email protected]

Massage has no body, but subject is

Dear Friend My name is David Kurlins.I'm contacting you to assist me for the transfer of some funds to your country for investment. I will give you detail of the funds and let you know also how we will proceed and conclude the transfer without delay Thanks and waiting to hear from you Yours Faithfully David Kurlins

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#209312 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:08 pm

Dear XXX

Thank you very much for your reply on the proposal. It is my delight
to express happiness and readiness to work with you as a partner in
this collective and mutual understanding. I want to believe that my
intent for an honest partner has ended as I prepare to work together
with you.

As a matter of fact i am manager in auditing department in one of the
banks here in my country Cote D Ivoire which i will let you know the
name of the bank as soon as i receive the reply of this mail. I want
you to understanding that durring our mid year auditing 2014 , i
dicover an abandoned funds amoutning to 6.5MUSA which is right now in
our suspense account and all my traces to locate the rightful owner
of this funds proved abortive hence i discovered that he died along
with his wife and only dautgher in a car crash . i have contacted you
to present you to the bank as the beneficiary of the funds for it
transfer to any account as you will provide though we are to go into
an agreement that will protect both of us in this transaction. What i
am doing is what any other person will do because this funds will be
moved to Government treasury as un claim funds so we have to be fast
and get this funds transferred to your bank account without delay.

If you are ready for this deal kindly send to me the below information

(1) Your Full Name……………………………….

(2) Your Current Address

(3) Your Mobile Phone Number

(4) Your occuption

(5) Your Age

Upon my receipt of the above information i will include to his file as
the beneficiary of the funds for transfer arrangement to any account
as you will provide and will also send to you letter of claim that you
will send to our bank as the beneficiary of the funds.

Regarding the security aspect of the transaction, I have conducted my
feasibility studies and there is no reason to panic. It is 100% risk
free. Furthermore, it is very important you note the confidentiality
of this transaction. It might not be to our mutual interest if you go
talking and jeopardize the process. Let's secure the funds first. I
hope we can achieve whatever we want to if we have trust and be
honest.

When we get this done 60% of the funds will be for me while 40% will
be for you though i will come over to your country for face to face
meeting whereby we will discuss on the area you will assist me and
invest my own share.

Meanwhile feel free and call me on this number :+225 6799 5470 for
heart to heart discussion for the success of this transaction

Thanks and waiting for your response for further proceeding.

Yours faithfully

David

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#209546 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:05 am
Dear XXX

Thanks for your mail and the information you sent to me about your
self coupled with your telephone number have shown me that you are a
man with unquestionable integrity that will not betray me by sitting
on top of the funds when it gets to your hands hence i want to arrange
and move the funds to France for you to go there and claim it as the
beneficiary/next of kin to our late client.

Please let me know if you can go to France and claim the funds to
enable me arrange and move the funds to France without delay.

Thanks and waiting to hear from you
Yours Faithfully
David

#209733 by AlanJones Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:22 pm
Hello XXX

How are you doing ? hope you are doing great. this is just to inform
you that i could not be able to meet the delivery Agent today hence i
will do that tomorrow and will talk to you as soon as i get the needed
information so please wait for me tomorrow for my findings

Thanks for your understanding

David

#209805 by AlanJones Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:56 am
Good Morning XXX ,

How are you doing? hope you are doing great. As a matter of fact i was able to meet the delivery agent this morning and we have discussed fine in regards to the delivery to your country XXX for your claim.

Sequel to my discussion with him, he made me to understand that he can deliver the consignment of the money to you in XXX if you wish but first he will move from here to France where he will obtain some documents that will protect the consignment at your country Airport and upon his arrival to France he will contact you for the process.

It took me time to plan this transaction. If we all do what is expected of us we shall surely succeed. You have to be committed. the funds will be delivered to your door step as soon as we conclude the delivery arrangement .
Please You must have some funds available for expenses that will occur during the time of delivery to Swiss like expenses to transport your self to a place where you will meet the delivery agent . you must be ready and prepared to take care of cost that may come up from France to XXX as i will do my best to take care of his expenses from here to France You have to tell me your ability to take charge when it is your turn to do so.

upon your response with assurance that you will handle this transaction without delay i will conclude the delivery arrangement and let you know when he will leave here with the consignment to France to enable you get your self ready for the operation.

On the sharing of the money. I want to leave this open for discussions between us. What is your suggestions on the sharing of the money. What will you take to be a part of this transaction? We need to agree on this before we can further this process.Haven gone through my emails what do you think about the entire plans. Do you have any suggestion or idea to make the plans concrete? I am open to any suggestions. We can incorporate any idea at this stage of the process to avoid mistakes so feel free and suggest if you feel you can though i thought am at the right channel so talk to me in your next mail if you have any suggestion because that is why we are partners.

Thanks and waiting to hear from you

Yours faithfully

David

#209841 by AlanJones Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:22 pm
Please do understand that we are almost saying the same thing as i
said that he will meet you face to face in XXX Ok . when he arrive
XXX he will meet you in person . PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS. AND I
PROMISE YOU THAT THERE WILL BE GOOD TESTIMONY BY THE TIME WE COMPLETE
THIS PROJECT SO PUT ALL FEAR AT YOUR BACK FOR THE SUCCESS OF THIS
TRANSACTION. If you are ok with that let me know to enable me conclude
the delivery arrangement without delay

Thanks and waiting

David

#210244 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:02 pm
How are you doing XXX? Hope you are good. this is to inform you that
we have started the delivery arrangement and will talk to you as soon
as we are through though i think we will be through by Wednesday and
will give you the detail of the delivery so wait for my next tomorrow
mail

Thanks and kindly let me know if you receive this mail

David

#210432 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:28 pm
Hello XXX,
This is to inform you that we have concluded the delivery arrangement for the delivery agent to leave here with the consignment tomorrow Wednesday, I will give you the detail of the delivery coupled with the name of the delivery to enable you know him when he contact you upon his arrival. Could you please reconfirm your telephone numbers to me to avoid misdirection of the consignment to wrong person as i will give him you complete information before he leave here.
Thanks and waiting to hear from you.
David

#210530 by AlanJones Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:17 am
Good morning XXX,Your tele number received ok. Meanwhile i am writing to inform you that the delivery agent does not know the real content of the consignment as he will deliver it to you as your company valuable items.Please do not for any reason let him know that the consignment contains money for security reasons. It is very important you know this because people can be funny when they here about such huge amount of money. Ok am going now to meet him and will talk to you later again today.
Thanks and let me know if you receive this mail,
David

I have beening calling you and you dont pick your call. It will be too bad if he get there and cannot get you on phone. Please advise let me know why you are not picking my call. Am waiting
David

#210603 by AlanJones Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:10 pm
Hello XXX,
This is to inform you that the delivery agent have left here now with the consignment to first be in France tomorrow and upon his arrival to France he will contact you to enable you get your self ready to welcome him when he get to XXX. Please note that his name is Mr.Koffi please he should not for any reason know that the content of the consignment is money. Please dont forget this OK. Then let me know when he call you as i will be worried until you receive the consignment.
Thanks and waiting for your update.
David

#210665 by AlanJones Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:43 am
The scammer uses this Ivory Coast phone number to call victims - +22545195646.

Semi-literate text sent by the scammer

Why are trying to jeopardize all my effort. The same u picked my call is the same u will pick his call. Please call him let him not return here with the consignment ok

#210918 by AlanJones Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:35 am
I have lodged the consignment at france

#210942 by AlanJones Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:50 am
Do you think that it easy to be carrying consignment up and down. The truth of the matter is that you are not committed to this project. How can someone come all the way from Africa to deliver something to you and you are not picking his call hence giving him time to call you. He is suposed to talk with to know how and where to meet you when he get to XXX . Beside calling him boy how can you call MR. KOFFI a boy too bad. Anyway i have asked him to lodge my consignment in a safe place im france. I loosed nothing and i think you lost nothing too. If you want us to continue you should arrange to go france or forget this project