Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#210073 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:40 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected], [email protected],[email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +2347056566505 & 2348073264591

OFFICE OF THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE.
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT
(RESOLUTION PANEL ON CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT)
IKOYI-LAGOS NIGERIA
Email: [email protected]
Telephone :+234-7056566505
From The Office of The Finance Minister.
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Dr. Mrs Ngozi.O. Iweala.
Email: [email protected]

Subject: Immediate Release of Your FUND via ATM CARD.

ATTENTION ATM CARD BENEFICIARY,

I wish to use this medium to inform you that your CONTRACT/INHERITANCE Payment of US$5. 5M (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United states Dollars only.) from CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA have been RELEASED and APPROVED for onward transfer to you via ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw all the US$5. 5M in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum you can withdraw in a day is US$6000 Only

We have mandated United Bank For African Plc (UBA), to send you the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER which you will use to withdraw all your US$5. 5M (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United states Dollars only.) in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum you can withdraw in a day is US$6,000.00 Only.

You are therefore advice to contact the Head of ATM CARD Department of United Bank For African Plc (UBA).

Contact Person: Mrs. Angela Aneke.
Office email address: [email protected]
Direct PHONE :+234-8073264591.

Tell Mrs.Angela Aneke that you received a message from the office of the Finance Minister, instructing her to send you the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER which you will use to withdraw your US$5. 5 Million Dollars in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, also send her your direct phone number and contact address where you want her to send the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER to you.

We are very sorry for the plight you have gone through in the past years. Thanks for adhering to this instruction and once again accept our congratulations..

DR.MRS NGOZI.O.IWEALA.
HONORABLE MINISTER OF FINANCE
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

Cc: Senate President.
Cc: All Foreign Payment Offices.
Cc: Board of Directors [Fbg].
Cc: Accountant General Of The Federation
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#210176 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:49 am
From [email protected]

FROM THE DESK OF MRS ANGELA ANEKE,
DIRECTOR, ATM PAYMENT CENTER.
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC
UBA HOUSE, 57 MARINA STREET
LAGOS, NIGERIA.

Direct Phone: +234-8073264591 .

Reference code Number; (811)

ATTENTION: XXX,

Compliment of the day, this is to inform you on the receipt of your mail concerning your over due payment of US$5.5 Million as directed by the office of the Honorable Minister of finance, according to your e-mail , i am assuring you that you are going to receive your payment through ATM CARD without any delay hence you follow my instructions.

Following the approval and Remittance instructions received by the various approval ministries, we the DIRECTOR, ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT also received from the Federal Ministry Of Finance (FMF) to credit your account by ATM CARD immediate without further delay.

After cross-checking your information in my office through our central computer hard disk, i was convinced that you were among the short-listed beneficiaries whom i was assigned to pay their fund through automated teller machine (ATM CARD) as directed by the higher authorities.

In regards to this email, we wish to let you know that we have four ATM CARDS as follows:

Eazy Card,
Master card,
Value Card and
Web Surfer Card.

This card will be issued and deliver to your door step, however You have to choose one of the card's and get back to us immediately, the loading process of your ATM CARD would not exceed 24 hours, and once we completed the loading arrangements, the scan copy of the ATM CARD will be send to you via email attachment for confirmation, while the delivery procedure for the original card shall be given to you as well.

Your are advice to re confirm your information's below:

FULL NAME:
DELIVERY ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBER:
Please make sure that your information's you are about to re- fill is correct to avoid wrong delivery of your card as you know that it contains huge amount of money.

Your urgent response is highly imperative immediately.

BEST REGARDS,

MRS ANGELA ANEKE,
DIRECTOR ATM SWIFT CARD CENTER
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA NIGERIA PLC.

Copyright 1986-2014 United Bank For Africa PLC (UBA). All Rights Reserved!

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#210846 by AlanJones Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:01 am
LAGOS, NIGERIA.
Contact Emails: [email protected]
[email protected]

ATTN: XXX,

This is to inform you once again today that we are still waiting to hear from you concerning your overdue payment that is out and ready for delivery to your address over there.

You are hereby advice to get back to me immediately showing your seriousness to receive your payment or not.

I will be waiting to hear from you on this.

BEST REGARDS,

MRS ANGELA ANEKE,
[email protected]

#217221 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:49 pm
LAGOS, NIGERIA.
[email protected]

This to inform you once again today on the receipt of your mail concerning your over due payment with us through ATM MASTER CARD. I am happy to inform you that your ATM CARD inter-switch Master card has been approved and your fund US$5.5 Million uploaded in it. Right now, your ATM MASTER CARD is out and ready for delivery.

You are requested as a matter of urgency to send the delivery fee of US$180.00 (One Hundred and Eighty United States dollars Only ) only to enable the Card sent to the courier service. We could not deduct the said delivery fee from your total fund because there was no legal document which empower us to do such as this is the only charge you are going to take care off as stated by the office of the Finance Minister Dr. Mrs. Ngozi Iweala that federal Government of Nigeria in conjunction with World bank has taken care of all other expenses as regards to you over due payment.

Note: In less than 24 hours that we receive the delivery fee (US$180.00), your card will be couriered to your designated address and within 48 hours the card will arrive.

Below is the payment information's of our Receiving/Revenue officers Name for you to make the payment:

SENDERS NAME ===========
SENDERS ADDRESS=========
RECEIVERS NAME ==========NOEL EKPE
ADDRESS=============LAGOS- NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION============= FROM
ANSWER================== XXX.
AMOUNT TO SEND============US$180.00
CONTROL NUMBER===========

Attached with this mail is the scan copy of your ATM MASTER CARD, do download and view it.

Note: You are hereby advice to send a send a scan copy of your identification card, either a scan copy of your international passport or driver lenses because the delivery agents must demand for it before they will allow you to sign and collect your ATM CARD immediately they get to your address.

Your urgent response is highly imperative with the payment information's once you make the payment either through Western union Money transfer, Money gram or Ria Money transfer office closer to you immediately to enable the couriers to commence with the delivery of your ATM CARD to you immediately.

BEST REGARDS,

MRS ANGELA ANEKE,
[email protected]

Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

#217334 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:49 pm
LAGOS, NIGERIA.
[email protected]

This is to inform you on the receipt of your mail concerning the delivery of your ATM MASTER CARD that is out and ready for delivery and the delay on the payment as required by the deliver unit.

I must inform you that the content of your mail is well noted now but I will advice you that the issue of money transfers as required by the couriers unit is as a result of fast delivery and the amount involve.

All I will advice you now is to try as much as you can latest by tomorrow to follow the instruction given to you by sending the payment information’s to them to enable them commence with the delivery of your ATM MASTER CARD with out delay.

Once again, you are hereby advice to send a scan copy of your identification card either International passport or drivers license.

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you receive this mail.

Don’t forget to attach the scan copy of your identification card as advice.

BEST REGARDS,

MRS ANGELA ANEKE,
[email protected]

#225682 by AlanJones Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:48 am
LAGOS, NIGERIA.
[email protected]

This is to inform you once again today on the receipt of your mail concerning your over due payment with us, I am very sorry for the late reply of your mail as I was on official duty for months now, I thank God that I am back .

I will to inform you once again that all is now set for the delivery of your ATM MASTER CARD which is out and ready for deliver to you over there as I stated on my first mail to you.

I have already informed the unit that I will get back to them as soon as I hear from you concerning the delivery fee as you stated that you can only make the payment through bank to bank wire.

Do get back to me as soon as you receive this mail.

BEST REGARDS,

MRS ANGELA ANEKE,
[email protected]

#225946 by AlanJones Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:12 am
From INFO.ATM CARD UNIT (UBA) NIGERIA. - [email protected]

LAGOS, NIGERIA.
[email protected]

This is to inform you on the receipt of your mail concerning the delivery of your ATM MASTER CARD that is out and ready to delivery.

I must inform you also on the latest instruction we received from the African Union and United Nation to guild and protect all our beneficiaries that are yet to receive their payment.

I wish to inform you now that all the delivery process and all payment modalities now are being monitored by United nation and African Union, I wish to direct you now that they are monitoring your payment which they insisted that you are now to make payment for ATM CARD delivery through SUNTRUST BANK United of America, also they mandated that your card must be insured by Nicon Insurance Nigeria Plc ( Number Insurance company in Nigeria).

After a brief meeting with the courier unit down here this money, I wish to inform you that I will be waiting to hear from you once you make the payment as stated below with the account information through SunTrust Bank United States as directed by United Nations and African Union.

DELIVERY FEE: US$180.00
INSURANCE: US$2300.00
UN/AF/LAX14 TAG US$1380.00
TOTAL: US$3860.00

HERE IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION’S FOR THE PAYMENT:

BANK NAME: SUNTRUST BANK.
ACCOUNT NAME: KELECHI AKUJOBI
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1000162261282.
ROUT#: O16000104
SWIFT CODE #: SNTRUS3A
BANK ADDRESS: 2050 AUBURN AVE.COLUMBUS GA 31906.

The charges are a little high because of the insurance cover they ( Nicon Insurance Nigeria Plc) have undertaken in case of loss, damage or theft of your highly sensitive parcel (ATM MASTER CARD). They assume all responsibilities in case of any eventualities plus the United Nation and African Union Tag which they insisted that must be attached to cover your parcel delivery for any interception by any authorities all over they world.

Once again, I want to inform you that your ATM MASTER CARD is inter-switch CARD and is cash able all over the world,you can use it in any form of business, all you need now is to send the payment slip as soon as you make the payment today as directed to enable the couriers unit commence with the delivery of your card.

Note that your tracking number will be send to you for you to track and know will you receive your ATM MASTER CARD, once again note that they will demand for your identification card before you will sign and collects your ATM MASTER CARD once they get to your address, I must assure that you are going to receive your ATM MASTER CARD without any delay once you follow my instructions as you stated that you will need to have your payment before Christmas.

BEST REGARDS,

MRS ANGELA ANEKE,
[email protected]

#225984 by AlanJones Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:34 pm
LAGOS, NIGERIA.
[email protected]

This is to inform you on the receipt of your mail concerning the delivery of your ATM MASTER CARD that is out and ready for delivery.

I must inform you that based on my mail to you on 1st of September when your ATM MASTER CARD was out and ready to be deliver before the instruction by African Union and United Nation came in to been last week through our Apex Bank ( Central Bank of Nigeria)( UN/AF/LAX14 YELLOW TAG ), also as I stated on my last mail to you that the delivery fee of your is US$180.00 but as demanded that your card must be insured and also you must obtain African Union and United Nation Yellow tag before delivery which total your fee up to US$3860.00 and must be make the payment thrugh suntrust Bank United states of America as directed By African Union and United Nation through the account information's below:

DELIVERY FEE: US$180.00
UN/AF/LAX14 YELLOW TAG US$1380.00

You have to note that it is not my making rather had it been that you were able to make the payment before this new instruction came up. As it stands now, I must inform you to try as much as you can to see that you make this payment if possible today so that the couriers will commence with the delivery of your ATM MASTER CARD as directed by African Union and United Nation.

Once again I must assure you to follow my instruction’s immediately so I will inform them immediately I receive the payment information from you.

BEST REGARDS,

MRS ANGELA ANEKE,
[email protected]

#225985 by AlanJones Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:36 pm
LAGOS, NIGERIA.
[email protected]

It is 2:59 pm Nigeria time here , I am still waiting to hear from you your possibility of making the payment today so that I will inform the delivery unit for them to be set for the immediate delivery of your ATM MASTER CARD tomorrow morning.

Do get back to me as soon as you receive this mail.

Very urgent.

DELIVERY : US$180.00
UN/AF/LAX14 YELLOW TAG US$1380.00

HERE IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION’S FOR THE PAYMENT:

BEST REGARDS,

MRS ANGELA ANEKE,
[email protected]

#226103 by AlanJones Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:55 am
LAGOS, NIGERIA.
[email protected]

This is to inform you on the receipt of your mail this morning concerning the delivery of your ATM MASTER CARD that is out and ready for delivery and your inability to make the huge payment as recommended by the African Union and United Nations.

Right now XXX, I want to advice you now that I have an option which I will advice you to follow, I mate with the head of the delivery unit and explained all about your parcel delivery to him , I also informed him that your parcel was out before the new instruction came from the African Union and United Nations, according to him, they are set to commence with delivery of parcels to France, Austria and Italy by Thursday which i know is very close to you, I thank God that he accepted my request of accepting the normal delivery charge of US$180.00 to deliver your ATM MASTER CARD .

All you have to do now is to try as much as you can if possible this morning to send the US$180.00 through either western Union, Money gram money transfer or Ria Money transfer, make sure that you do this as soon as possible , if you can’t do it , you can send someone to send the money for you but all you have to do is to send full information to me so that I will forward it to the couriers fo immediate pick up of the money.

Below is the payment information’s that you will use to send the money:

SENDERS NAME ===========
SENDERS ADDRESS=========
RECEIVERS NAME ========== NOEL EKPE.
ADDRESS=============LAGOS- NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION============= GOOD
ANSWER================== ==GOOD
AMOUNT TO SEND============ US$180.00
CONTROL/ MTCN NUMBER===========

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you receive this mail so that I will get back to the couriers as promised.

BEST REGARDS,

MRS ANGELA ANEKE,
[email protected]

#226104 by AlanJones Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:56 am
LAGOS, NIGERIA.
[email protected]

This is to inform you once again now XXX I am still waiting to hear from you concerning the delivery of your ATM MASTER CARD that is out and ready for delivery.

Please do get back to me as soon as you receive this mail so that I will know what to tell the couriers. You should get back to me immediately showing your seriousness on receiving your ATM MASTER CARD this time or not as I thought that you should be thanking me for these efforts.

I will be waiting to hear from you immediately you receive this mail.

BEST REGARDS,

MRS ANGELA ANEKE,
[email protected]