Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#210187 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:20 am
Other Email: [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +19402388251

Hello,

I want to trust you With This confidential proposal. Before I continue,
let me introduce myself to you, I am Captain Damian Miller, the commander
of the Special NATO coalition force With the United Nation troops in
Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. My country Atlanta Georgia USA is, I
have no relative anywhere in the world except my little daughter who is under the care of a Nanny and I lost my wife who is an army officer Also, she died as a military physician while serving in Iraq, and I am a United States Citizen, I grew up in an orphanage home, in a church in Atlanta, I will explain more about myself when i return back to the camp here in Kabul in Afghanistan.

You can add me on Skype My Skype address is: If You Have perinsk930 or yahoo messenger and my yahoo messenger address is: miller_davian we can meet there and see ourselves on video cam or to ascertain That I am the one you are communicating with and I will send you some of my photos Also and identity card while you do same.

All my life has-been spent, serving United States Army.

I have now in my possession the sum of Five million, eight hundred Euro
(5,800,000 European Euro) which i recovered from one of our raids on terrorists' camp here in Afghanistan.

This box of money deposited Have Been With the DOMINION INTERNATIONAL COURIER AND RED CROSS OFFICE here in
Afghanistan as a diplomatic luggage for safe keep and to make contacts
for its proper use. As the team leader, it is under my power to approve
whoever comes forth for this money.

So I need someone I can trust and deal with on That is why I contacted
you. so If you accept, I will put you forward as the beneficiary / owner
of the funds and then move the money to you.

As to military personnel, I can not parade such an amount or carry it to
my country so I need to present someone as the beneficiary. I just need
your acceptance and all is done. I have a 100% authentic means of
Transferring the money through diplomatic courier service to you where
arrangements will be made ​​to proceed to your country.

Once I confirm your interest to my proposal, and your positive reply, I
will proceed to register your name as the beneficiary. This money is my
life and I am willing to give you 40% of the total sum When the money is
delivered to you . I wait for your response so we can proceed
immediately.

Once it is sent to you, I will give you all the tracking number to track it online,
And Also I will include the airway bill for your perusal, but you must strictly Keep This confidential.

In less than 3 days the money Should be in your safe custody.

The only info info info we have is telephone access Radio Which message is for our
military use and it is being monitored but I will do my best to use a satellite phone to call when i hear from you. THEREFORE all communication for now will be via email until we finish our assignment here and fly straight to your country to meet you.

Thank God for President Barrack Obama Whose keen interest is to call us
back home soon.

Regards,
Damian Miller

Image Image Image Image
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:39 am, edited 3 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#210188 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:21 am
My good friend ,

Thanks for your response, I want you to understand That it was my spirit That pushed me to contact you, I was just making a research over the Internet and I saw your email and my spirit pushed me to contact you, That you Have to Understand I have no means of sending This Money out of this country apart from This Means Which is buying a highly sensitive film materials Which is like a copier, I will lose it and pack all the money inside and tight it up, seal it and then take it to Red Cross and Dominion courier company and declare it as a family gift package diplomat not to be opened by anyone apart from the receiver which is you.

I am Damian H. Miller (born August 12th 1968), I am a United States Army four-star General who is serving in Afghanistan as Pilot Commander, International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) from June 3, 2008 till date.

I am the Pilot Commander, U.S. Forces Afghanistan (USFOR-A) from October 6, 2008 to till now, Prior to Afghan forces.

I was Commanding General, U.S. Army, Europe and Seventh U.S. Army from December 14, 2005 to May 2, 2008. Before promotion to four-star rank, I served as Commanding General, Third U.S. Army and Coalition Forces Land Component Command (CFLCC) from 2002 to 2004, where I Commanded all allied ground forces During the 2003 invasion of Iraq, as Deputy Commanding General and U.S. Army Forces Command, the Army's largest major command, from 2004 to 2005.

On May 11, 2009, Defense Secretary Robert Gates asked for my resignation from ISAF and USFOR-A. Gates said new leadership was needed as the administration of President Barack Obama Launched into new strategy in the seven-year-old was replaced by two generals war.I Afghanistan, General Stanley A. McChrystal (Commander) and Lieutenant General David Rodriguez (Deputy Commander), ISAF and USFOR-A.

I graduated from the College of William & Mary with a Bachelor of Arts degree in history in 1992. I was commissioned from the Reserve Officers' Training Corps and Entered active duty as an Armor officer.

I holds a Master of Public Administration degree from Shippensburg University and an honorary doctorate in public service from William & Mary University USA.

I have a wife who died in December 2010 while serving as a military doctor in Iraq and we have a daughter of 3years, I do not know how to express or analyze the conflicting emotions That rose like a storm in my heart the whole night after I saw your picture on your profile.

I lived in the Military Cantonment in Colorado USA i have my house there, with my daughter, she is 6 years old. I completed my training program and physical education course at Fort Bliss Virginia U.S. command. Am 2nd lieutenant and Protocol officer. well Am trained combat and infantry. I had a tough childhood. I lost my parents when i was very little, and am the only son and only child. I never knew my real parents.

This courier will appoint Their International Diplomat who will use his or her immunity to transport this consignment That qill contain the Five million, eight hundred Euro (5,800,000 European Euro) to your doorstep.

Both Red Cross, and the courier company diplomat That must not know the content of the highly sensitive film materials is money Because If They find out, I will be in a very big trouble and will be dismissed form the military and jailed, and I am Through With almost military profession because i will file a paper for eleven resigning You have confirmed to me That this consignment is now in your custody.

I will Have to use my military identity card Which is attached to this letter to push this consignment and I will not have access to it again until You have received and confirmed receipt of the diplomatic That family gift package will contain this money to the courier company , after then, They Will Return it back to me, so I am standing on the risk side and you must do everything you can to see That you receive This and That package the consignment is not returned back to Afghanistan eleven I ship it to you .

You have to be transparent, open, sincere, honest, trustworthy, responsible, and understanding you must have human conscience because i do not want to deal with a tout or a desperado who will sit on this money, or try to run with This Money sidetrack me from getting this money, eleven This package you receive, I will file for retirement and wait for them to approve it, I get the approval eleven, I will start coming to USA to meet with you.

Like I told you, I want you to confirm your interest In this matter and make me know That you are capable of handling this transaction, I need you to be strong and promise you will do everything you can to see That the consignment is not returned back here until you receive it at your doorstep, this is 100% risk free and I will do my best to see That nothing happens to this consignment, Please I do not want to regret this matter or go to jail over nothing, you must at Given all times, keep this a top secret, never talk or discuss It With anyone no matter who the person is to avoid diversion of this consignment That Will Contain all our money.

My official military identity card is attached to this letter with my pictures and that of my daughter, and the picture of the whole money, please my friend, handle it with care and do not show it to anyone, it is for proper identification of my person So THAT you can be sure of Whom you are dealing with, you you you Also can meet me for few minutes on Skype address if you have skype, my skype address is: perkins930 please send me a request, we can see on video camera.

1. YOUR FULL NAME: ---------------
2. YOUR CURRENT HOUSE ADDRESS: -----------
3. CURRENT DIRECT TELEPHONES:-------------
4. OCCUPATION & AGE: -------------
5. COPY OF ANY FORM OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION ID: IT IS FOR PROPER IDENTIFICATION OF YOUR PERSON TO AVOID IMPERSONATION, AND TO AVOID DELIVERY OF THIS CONSIGNMENT TO A WRONG PERSON.

All I need from you now is for you to confirm to me That you are very ok With This arrangement so That I will ship tomorrow This package and furnish you With the tracking number so you can track it online to know That what time and day to wait for this consignment at your address specified above, If I ship the package tomorrow night, it will arrive your address after 4 days from the day of shipment, I await your reply.

Thank you.
Damian Miller.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#210189 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:30 am
My dear friend XXX,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email and the content well noted and quite understood.

However, my assurance to you is That I must arrive Between now and the end of 2 months time, so i want you to know That I am sure That I will retire from military and I am retiring because I want to come back and start investment with the funds.

I will use the 20,000 euro on top of the money to buy a Highly sensitive film material that i will use to pack all the money, then use part of it to make sure I pay off every delivery charges here before shipment after which I will forward the Air waybill and also give you the tracking number to enable you track your consignment online to know what time and date it will get to your doorstep.

I am not a terrorist, I am a military officer working With the U.S. Army forces under NATO and our mission here is to Eliminate Their camps and destroy terrorists.

You have to keep this transaction a top secret and never discuss It With anyone not even your best friend until the money is delivered to you, You have to send to my email via email attachment a copy of your International passport or drivers license which is for proper identification of your person to avoid delivery of this package to a wrong person, meanwhile the courier company will not accept to deliver this package without having a copy of your ID, if I get the requested informations today,

First thing tomorrow morning I will carry the package to the courier company and They Will send it over night and it will arrive your address before the end of 72 hours from the day I will send it.

I have a very limited time to get this funds out of this country to your custody, so we must make use of this time and that is now.

You have to give me your contact information accordingly and your complete house address where you want the package That Will Contain the money will be delivered to.

1 ..YOUR FULL NAMES..............................
2 YOUR COMPLETE ADDRESS.. HOUSE NUMBER,APT NUMBER,STREET: CITY: COUNTRY:POSTAL CODE/ZIP CODE AND COUNTRY.....................
3: YOUR MOBILE CELL TELEPHONE NUMBER WHERE YOU WILL BE REACHED AT ANYTIME ...............................
4 .. A COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY.

I will Have to buy a highly sensitive film material / photocopying machine and loose it completely, then hide and pack all the money inside of it and tight it back again and then seal it completely so that no one will notice or suspect that money is inside the material, this material is always used for production of film, so when the courier or agent call you to ask you few questions about the shipment, simply tell them you are an actress and also a film producer, that your relative serving in Afghanistan bought the highly sensitive film material on your behalf as a gift and that they should not expose the material to Air, sunlight or even try to open it to avoid spoiling the expensive machine, so what you are expecting to be delivered to you is a Highly sensitive film material for production of a film you want to release in December.

They will not know that money is inside the consignment so do not let anyone, not even the diplomat, your best friend or courier company must know that the content of the highly sensitive film material is money, this is why you must keep everything confidential.

If they find out that the content of the highly sensitive film material is money, they will arrest me, so no one must know about it no matter what happens, I will use my military identity card to ship this consignment to you and mind you, this ID of mine will never be returned back to me until you have confirmed to them that the package has been delivered to you, so once this shipment is done, you must make sure that the package is not returned back here, once you get hold of it, I will go back to the courier and pick up my identity card, if the package is mistakenly returned back here, they will open it and if they open and find out money is inside the package, they will seize my identity, arrest me and report me to military authority which means I will be questioned, dismissed from army and put to justice, so we must avoid anything that will make them return back this package after I have shipped it to you.

You must avoid anything that will make anyone to suspect that money is inside the material that is to be delivered to you at your door step, after packing this money inside the material, I will seal it and take it to red cross who will direct me to Dominion courier after proper verification exercise has been done on the consignment, then I will declare it as a diplomatic family gift package to be delivered to your address through a certified International courier service appoint their International diplomat to deliver this consignment under his or her immunity to your address.

If I get this information's I requested from you today, the material that will contain the money will be shipped to your address tomorrow night to enable it arrive your address in 3 days time.

Please make sure you send me a scan copy of your identity and the information's as I have requested, I do not know what pushed me to contact you, and I spiritually imposed this love and trust in you, but I know that Ultimate freedom has nothing to do with your life Circumstances -. It is the freedom of Allowing the self to dissolve into the waves of the ocean It is the freedom That is born through one's absolute trust in life.

To be a good human being is to have a kind of openness to the world, an Ability to trust uncertain things beyond your own control That can lead you to be shattered in very extreme Circumstances for Which you were not to blame. That says something very important about the condition of the ethical life: that it is based on a trust in the uncertain and on a willingness to be exposed, it's based on being more like a plant than like a jewel, something rather fragile, but very Whose
special beauty is inseparable from That fragility.

This is a very 100% risk free transaction before the end of 4 days of Which, This package will be delivered to your address without any hitch but you must have to keep it strictly confidential because i do not want anything to spoil my name, I do not need a third party, it has to be Between you and me.

With my position in the military, I will make sure everything goes on without any hitch but You have to keep your mouth shut and never even discuss this with anyone your best friend.

With this plans, no one will know That money is inside the highly sensitive film materials, the item will have a lock and unlock code Which I shall give to you alone and you will keep it confidential and must not release it to anyone even your best friend until the package which will Contain all the millions of euro is delivered to you.

After this money gets to you, I will make sure I retire immediately and join the next available military flight to meet you up for disbursement and investment of this money, this money will start a new life for both of us and I want you to understand That I got this money from one of our massive arrest in one of the tali ban terrorist camp inside one bushy area here in Kabul, and this money I recovered it from one of our raids on terrorists' camp here in Afghanistan since few days now and

I am hiding the money inside a bush around this our military camp.

This money can not be transferred is is or is Lodged into any of my private bank account in United States or anywhere and I do not want to loose This Money, Because, if this money is transferred into my account, I will and must be Questioned, I only want to push this Money to you through diplomatic means of delivery and when you receive it, you will set up a new bank account and little by little you will be lodging the funds into it and it will remain in that account you will open until my arrival at your address.

We do not receive our salary here, all our salaries is paid into our bank account in USA, Because They know we need money for nothing here, If I try to put the money in my bank account, President Obama, will get me arrested for questioning and They Will try to know where This Money came from and they find out I got it from terrorist raiding , They will confiscate the money, then seize it and put me in jail.

I want us to start a very big investment with the money and I know you will handle the money with care When you receive it, I have no one else to help me Keep This money, this is why I contacted you .

In less than 3-4 days the money Should be in your safe custody.

I told you that I was born and grew up an orphan having no family, I got married to a military officer who died while serving in Iraq 5 years ago and we had a child who is under the care of a nanny in Colorado USA, you can always call them on telephone to confirm, their number is +1-940-238-8251I have no relative anywhere, I want to use part of the money to open an orphanage home to help the orphans and the less privilege.

I Believe that you understand the content of my email, please Provide me with all the required information's and I will ship the money to your address without delay, but make sure everything is kept a secret, I trust you so much.

You can not connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards, So You have to trust the dots will somehow connect in your future That You Have to trust in something -. Your gut, destiny, life, my dearest one, whatever This approach has never let me down, and it has made ​​all the difference in my life.

I will be looking forward to hearing from you, once I get a positive response from you, I will proceed with the shipment and once that is done, I will get back to you with the shipment details and will keep you posted, I await your urgent response.

Friendly regards,
Damian Miller

#210190 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:40 am
My good friend XXX ,

I have received your email and I wish to inform you That I have bought the highly sensitive film materials and Have loosed it and hide all the money inside, the total amount inside the consignment as I am talking to you now is just 5,800,000 Euro, I removed the 20,000 euro on top which i will use to pay off delivery charges here, so You have to take care of this consignment and make sure it gets to your custody, hide it very well and far from where anyone can see it.

I do not want anything to happen to this fund, I have trusted you and this is why I am shipping this huge amount to you for safety, eleven You have received it and after my retirement, I will meet you over for disbursement.

I packed the money inside the highly sensitive film materials and I sealed it so very well That no one will see or know That money is inside the item I am patiently waiting for night time to come so That I will use our military chopper to Take This Heart consignment from province to Domino Global International courier company where I will declare it as a diplomatic gift for family Immediately delivery under the care of Their international diplomat to you with your contact informations stated as:

Name: XXX
Address: XXX
Phone: XXX
Email:XXX

PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS TELEPHONE NUMBER YOU PROVIDED IS WHERE YOU CAN BE REACHED AT ANYTIME BECAUSE THAT IS THE TELEPHONE NUMBER THE COURIER COMPANY AND THE ASSIGNED DIPLOMAT WILL CONTACT YOU WITH, SO KEEP YOUR TELEPHONE LINE OPEN AT ALL TIMES.

Should incase you are asked about the content of the consignment you are expecting, please do not let them know it is money, just tell them That you are a movie producer and your relative in Afghanistan bought this film highly sensitive equipment gift for you Because of a film you want to produce, tell them the package is not supposed to be opened by anyone until it is delivered to you, and it is not suppsoed to be exposed to air, oxygen or sunlight to avoid damage of the highly sensitive film material, so anything that will make the diplomat, courier company and red cross to know the content of the consignment Should be avoided for security reason.

I will tag my military identity card to this consignment Which means it will not be returned back to me until You have confirmed receipt of this consignment, and it is a risk for me to move around Afghanistan without my identity card, so please, you must be ready to receive this consignment on the date it will arrive at your door step, I do not want any other person to receive this consignment apart from you, it will be Brought to your address and I will make sure I settle every delivery fees here before dispatching the consignment.

We are not allowed to handle funds here or go close to any financial institution, we are not allowed to receive or send out money from Afghanistan and tell me I have here every has-been sealed inside the highly sensitive film materials so please, You have to be very ready to receive this consignment.

I am sorry I can not do anything from here to call you on telephone, the only telephone access here is our radio military message satellite phone Which is meant for our military mission here, but feel to communicate with me via email .

I will be leaving here in 5 hours to Herat province to ship this consignment to you, when I am done with that, I will get back to you With the tracking number and the shipment details including the Airway Bill, and I will keep you posted With the flight details of the courier company and the Assigned diplomat, I will leave here at night to avoid anyone seeing me or monitoring my movement, from Kabul to Herat is 4 hours by road, but With the chopper, I will get there in 25 minutes and I must ship this package tomorrow and I will get back to you, Please my good friend, I want you to do everything Within Your Ability to See That This package is not returned back here after I have shipped it, you must have to do everything your power to see Within You That This package receive and keep it safe in your room, I later will give you instruction on how to unlock the highly sensitive film materials and tell you what to do with the money while I place a request for resigning from the military, I think I will file a paper for resign and that will be after you have confirmed to me that the package has been delivered to you.

Do not let anyone around you to know That I shipped Such magnitude of money to you, we will use this money for a better investment, and we shall live happily as a family after we have shared the money.

I will get back to you once I am Done with sending this consignment to you, Please reconfirm that to me that the information you provided for this shipment is correct:

Name: XXX
Address: XXX
Phone: XXX
Email:XXX

I expect your urgent response before I will go to ship this consignment to you, thank you my friend, you are one in a million friend.

Thank you.

Damian Miller.

#210714 by AlanJones Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:35 pm
My good friend XXX,

I want you to know That no document is attached to this money except the Airway bill, You need to print it out and present it to the diplomat and you will need to present your identity card to the diplomat Also upon arrival at your present address it to him and I will give you the package.

I shipped the consignment to your name and address with my military identity card, so the company gave me the tracking number to forward to you including the Air waybill, I did not send it through Kabul, i went to send the money from another state and I used my position as a Captain in the army to cross and pass all the checking points Which U.S. army was very risky, but I thank God everything went successfully and I am happy and know you will Also be happy to hear that the money has finally Been hidden inside the highly sensitive and film materials has-Been shipped to your address.

Company: Domino International Courier Company (CCID)
Parcel Tracking Number: DICCXXXQ

Log on to the website and click on tracking then you will see a space where you will type the tracking numbers as written in Capital alphabetical order then click on track it to know the delivery status. Consignment will depart Afghanistan tomorrow morning at 10am and it will finally arrive your destination on Sunday, please make sure you are at home on Sunday to receive this package.

The consignment is expected to arrive your country on or before Sunday the 20th of July 2014 .

It will take me 25 minutes to get back to Kabul with Helicopter, I will be leaving now, everything has-been taken care of, please do not let them return the consignment back to Afghanistan, do whatever that is possible to see that you receive this consignment.

DO NOT LET ANYONE KNOW THAT MONEY IS INSIDE THE MATERIAL, DO NOT EVEN LET THE DIPLOMAT WHO WILL DELIVER IT TO KNOW THAT 5,800,000 EURO IS INSIDE THE HIGHLY SENSITIVE MATERIAL BECAUSE IF THEY FIND OUT, I WILL BE IN JAIL AND WILL BE DISMISSED FROM THE MILITARY, SO KEEP IT SECRET, IF THEY ASK YOU WHAT THE CONTENT OF THE PACKAGE IS SIMPLY TELL THEM ITS HIGHLY SENSITIVE MATERIAL FILM, AS A FILM ACTOR AND FILM PRODUCER , YOU ORDERED FOR THE MATERIAL BECAUSE YOU WANT TO USE IT FOR FILM PRODUCTION, TELL THEM THE SENDER OF THE CONSIGNMENT IS YOUR RELATIVE BASED IN AFGHANISTAN AN THAT THEY SHOULD NOT EXPOSE THE MATERIAL TO AIR, OXYGEN OR SUNLIGHT SO THAT IT WILL NOT DAMAGE.

This money is my hope of survival after my retirement, we will use this money to set-up your investment in USA and CHINA, please do not disappoint me because i trust you With All With passion and the last drop of my blood, believe me.

No money is required and no one is asking you for any money, but if any financial Responsibility is attached, please do take care of it and settle yourself When the funds gets to you.

The material I bought which I used to pack this money was bought and all delivery charges was paid for so everything cost me 20,000 euro, so I collected 20,000 euro for expenses, the exact amount in the package now is 5,800,000 euro, five million, eight hundred thousand Euro, the courier company in charge of this delivery is called DOMINO INTERNATIONAL COURIER COMPANY, they assured me that they will contact you as soon as they can and once the consignment is shipped, so always look out for their email and make sure you are always with your telephone to be able to know when they contact you for further delivery instructions.

I Declared the content of the consignment as sensitive film material, we need no documents apart from the attached Air Waybill, When the consignment is delivered to you, just take the money out and transfer it little by little into your bank account in your own country and wait for my arrival later for us to choose on how to invest the money, I will tell you what to do with my own part of the money.

Here is the courier company email address, in case you receive any email from them, please keep me posted.

Email: [email protected]
Contact person: Paul Bruce (Director Foreign department CCID Kabul, Afghanistan)

They assured me that they will conatct you as soon as possible, so please always check your email to know when they contact you and stay by your telephone and keep your phone line open at all times.

Please do not disappoint me When This money is delivered to you, the DOMINO GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL COURIER COMPANY has your complete contact information, They will contact you soon, I paid for fast delivery so You should be expecting the consignment between now and 3 days time, I am not supposed to move around with money, I am going to be busy this week, we got some information That some terrorist are hiding behind mountain Herat and they are having sophisticated weapons and I am assigned to lead my troop for this mission, so communication will be a bit slow between the 2 of us because I will spend 4 days there and will return back here in 4 days time, the mission will start tomorrow night.

We are going to search for this men inside the mountains, and we are expected to conquer this mission under 4 days, so if you do not hear from me, just follow the instructions from the courier company and the diplomat to make sure this money is delivered to your address without any hitch, I know you are able to handle this, I wish you all the best and get back to me once the money is delivered to you and handle with care the air Waybill.

Finally, do not let this consignment be brought back or be returned back to Afghanistan if not, I will be in jail and That Means Both of us will have big trouble, I do not want to loose my position in the army so You have to make sure you act According to my instructions, my official identity card is With the courier company and will only be returned back to me after you have this consignment in your custody, no matter what happens, please make sure you always receive This package and send me email to update me.

Thank you.

Damian Miller.

#210748 by AlanJones Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:04 am
My good friend XXX,

There is no problem with that, just make sure you phone line is available at all times, the diplomat will call you once she he is in your country, the delivery is scheduled to arrive at your address on Sunday evening, but I went back to meet the company and they told me the most important thing is for your phone, you have to make sure you are always with your phone, however, do your best to see the that package is not returned back here, I will get back to you when I come back from duty tomorrow, meanwhile give me your Skype address so that we can talk on Skype and see ourselves on webcam, is that possible? Please do get back to me as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Damian Miller.

#210752 by AlanJones Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:35 am
From Domino Courier Company - [email protected]

DOMINO INTERNATIONAL COURIER COMPANY
Delivery Services Kabul Afghanistan
International Diplomatic Global Delivery Services
Kabul, Afghanistan Republic

Our Ref: AM.S.B/MF/B01/ Vol01
Your Ref: Your Verifications code (PX002)

Attn: Consignment Beneficiary: XXX,

Be informed that a Diplomatic Luggage which is well concealed for security reasons has been deposited in this our Branch Office in Badakhshan Herat Province here in Afghanistan for delivery to you at your Address stated as thus: XXX I am also pleased to inform you that the content of your consignment was declared by the sender NICK COLE as a Highly Sensitive film material meant for your production of film, I am here to let you know that the delivery will be commenced within 48/72 hours because of some certain diplomatic immunity consent that will be organized with the airways, a copy of the shipment Air Waybill is attached to this mail, this courier diplomatic company has assigned our International diplomat who has departed with your consignment under her immunity.

The consignment have departed Today at 10:30 AM Afghanistan Time being Friday the 18th July 2014 and our diplomat with your consignment will be on Transit at Ataturk International Airport Istanbul, Turkey today to
depart for XXX at 10:00AM the next day being Saturday the 19th of July 2014 To arrive XXX International Airport at 9:20 AM on Sunday being 20th Of July 2014, upon arrival the delivery overseer will contact you with information's on how the consignment will be delivered and cleared to your doorstep and you are hereby advised to follow the instructions of our DIPLOMAT MICHAEL MCFAUL, he will complete the delivery of your consignment to your door step, you can also make arrangement to meet her or pick her up from Airport.

I know that this company undertakes such delivery but this delivery will be smoothly,safely and timely done without any delay or problem on transit but follow all delivery instructions from our diplomat.

You are hereby advised to reconfirm your direct telephone number........and Address... where the delivery will be completed to avoid delivery to a wrong address, that is if it is different from the one supplied to us by your consignment sender, this is for security and confidential reasons to avoid any kind of delay or delivery to a wrong person or address upon the arrival of the diplomat.

The delivery route have been scheduled below according to the:
AFGHANISTAN--- -ISTANBUL-TURKEY --- XXX and upon arrival you will be contacted both by email and telephone for clearance instructions before delivery to your doorstep , so be ready to receive the consignment on 20th July 2014.

Attached to this letter is a copy of your consignment Shipment payment receipt, Air waybill and the International Passport of the assigned diplomat, please do not delay this delivery, we work with time, just be
at your address on the said date and you will receive your consignment from our diplomatic agent, telephone discussion is very important, always be with your telephone and keep it open at all times, the diplomat will
be calling your line XXX for further delivery instructions and updates. Feel free to contact the diplomat with her contact information below and resend a copy of your identity card to our diplomat email address below which is for record purposes and also for identification of your person:

DIPLOMAT NAME: MICHAEL MCFAUL
NATIONALITY: ISREAL
E-mail: [email protected]

Wait for further delivery instructions and confirm your readiness to receive the consignment upon arrival immediately.

Respond soonest

Yours Faithfully,
Paul Bruce
Delivery Director
DOMINO INTERNATIONAL COURIER COMPANY

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 85.97.83.230
Originating ISP: Turk Telekom
City: Istanbul
Country of Origin: Turkey
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline