Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#210352 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:37 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: Alassan Mamadou - [email protected], [email protected] & faso associates - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22662534763 & +22664110997

Dear Friend,
I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we never met before. I am the Director in charge of Accounting department at the African development bank (A.D.B), I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of eleven Million and Five Hundred Thousand united state dollars ($11.500 000.00Million USD) Immediately to your account.

The fund has been dormant(in-active) for 7 years in our Bank here without anybody coming for it.I want to release the fund to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer (the owner of the account) who died a long with his supposed next of kin in air crash since on December 26, 2007. I don't want the fund to go into our Bank treasury as an abandoned fund, so this is the reason why I contacted you, so that my Bank will release the fund to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer.

Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested. You can contact me through this private email address ( [email protected]) Upon receipt of your reply, I will send you the application form you will fill and send to the bank for transfer of the fund into your bank account and also note that you will have 50% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to help me execute this business and 50% is for me. I need your information’s so that I will send you the application form.

Now my questions are:-
1. Can you handle this project? ……………
2. Can I give you this trust? ………………

If yes, send to me your personal information as below:

Your Name.........
Your Home Addresses.. ....
City.. ......
Country.. ......
Home Telephone.. .....
Private Telephone.. ......
Fax No.. ......
Marital Status.. ......
Sex...............
Age.. ......
Occupation.. .......
Religion.. .........
waiting for your urgent response so that we will proceed immediately.
Best Regards,

Alassan Mamadou
[email protected]
Last edited by AlanJones on Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#210353 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:39 am
From alassan mamadou - [email protected]

Dear sir,

Thanks for your kind reply in respect of my business proposal and sorry for the late response to your mail . however , I am mr alassan mamadou , 56 years old and I have worked with this bank for over eleven years now.Before contacting you, I have fasted and prayed, believing strongly with my experience as a senior Banker that nothing will stop us from achieving success within two weeks immediately we start,As regards to this transaction, I stand to assure you that there is no problem in this transaction for it is 100% legal and you only have to comply to my instructions so that you will not make any mistake when we start the transaction.

The Name of the deceased Customer is MR. ANDREAS SCHRANNER. He nationalized here for years before he died in plane crash. He was the owner of STE SALEH & BROTHERS SARL IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY. I have spent time and made all necessary enquires to find out if I can get any of his relative so that they will come for the claims but to no avail.

The banking ethics here doesn't allow the money to stay more than 7 years because the fund will be recalled to our bank's treasury as abandoned fund.I decided to contact you and use you name for the claim, as you are going to act as his business associate and we get the fund transferred to your account. Many Banks in Africa use to confiscate a lot of foreigners money in there various Banks after the fund lying dormant for years.

We Poor Bankers don’t gain anything if the fund is confiscated. I got this opportunity and decided to contact you, for the mutual benefit of our both families because I don’t want the money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund since nobody is coming for it.

The transaction has to undergo normal banking procedures of transferring inheritance fund. I will draft an application letter which you will fill your information’s and use it to apply as his Next of kin and I will be here as your partner in the business, guiding you on what to do until the fund enters your account.

This transaction is hitch-free on both sides (you and me) and has no negative impact but you must try to keep it confidential and as a top secret as you wish to know that I am staff of this Bank. Upon receipt of your reply mail,I will draft an application letter which you will use to apply to our Foreign Remittance Department inside our Bank, for easy execution of the transaction.

I have perfected everything to guarantee success and you should not fear for I am here as an insider of the Bank to assist you claims this money successfully. Please I will like you to assure me that you not betray me when the fund enters your account. I have worked very hard in my life and this one opportunity that I can’t afford to play with.

This transaction is everything to me because the future of my children depends on it as I will soon go on retirement. I am hoping to meet you and your family as soon as this money is transferred into your account, for disbursement and also for investment in your country. Feel free to ask questions in any angle you dont understand for proper explainantion.

THIS IS MY PROFILE,.
Name:Mr Alassan Mamadou
Country:Burkina Faso. Address:# Samandin Sector 7,Ouaga Burkina Faso.
Occupation:Working with African Development Bank(ADB)as auditing and
accountant manager.
Sex;Male

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#210355 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:45 am
Dear friend ,

Attached herewith is a sketch copy of the application form , you are advise to go through the attachment file, fillin the beneficiary space with your personal and bank account info then send it directly to the bank personage below -

BANK NAME - African development bank , ouaga b/f.
TELEPHONE - 0022662534763
E- MAIL - [email protected]
PERSONAGE - Mr. Frankline Koffi
Department- Foreign remittance department .

Immdiately they receive your application form , they are going to forward it to the bank board of directors for more verification and confirmations of your claim after that they will ask you some vital questions about the decease as to enable the bank make the final approval and release of the fund for onward remittance into your foreign bank account .

you should not fail to keep in constant communication with me as soon as they contact you so that i can lead you on the proper way to make legal claim of the fund and furnish you all the necessary answers they need to approve your claim officially with your name and bank account details as the original beneficiary of the fund for forward transfer order of fund into your bank account .

if you follow my instruction and bring out your full time to undergo this transaction , we 100% guarantee you the immediate transfer of fund into your bank account within 14 working days cause all modalities to the successful end of this transaction is sure and you not regret being apart of this partnership..

as soon as they transfer the fund into your bank account , we are going to comedown to your country for the sharing as earlier agree an other investment project follows .please , this is not a joking issue , this is our life time opportunity to make huge amount of money for ourselves an family and expenses incured be deducted from the total fund after transfer completed.for compensation to our both collective effort.

trusting to hear from you soon .
sincerely yours

Mr Alassan Mamadou

ATTN: MR FRANKLINE KOFFI
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK.
BURKINA FASO,WEST AFRICA...
EMAIL: [email protected]

APPLICATION FOR THE URGENT RELEASE OF $11.5MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS

I HEREBY APPLY TO YOUR BANK AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO YOUR
DECEASED CUSTOMER LATE MR. ANDREA SCHRANNER , OF BURKINA FASO, HOLDER OF THE ACCOUNT NUMBER NO ‹ (ADB/00678123-014 , PUTTING CLAIM OVER HIS BALANCE WITH YOUR BANK VALUED AT US$11.5 MILLION DOLLARS ONLY. WHO DIED ON A PLANE CRASH, RESIDENCE IN OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO AND OWNED: STE SALEH,, & BROTHERS SARL IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY, OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO AND I AM HIS NEXT OF KIN.

YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONS

BENEFICIARY PRENAME :
SURNAME:
ADDRESS:
YOUR NATIONALITY :
SEX : AGE :
DATE OF BIRTH :
MARITALSTATUS :
PRIVATE TEL :
FAX N° :
PRIVATE EMAIL :

YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS

BANK NAME :
ADDRESS:
BANK TEL :
FAX N°::
BANK ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME :
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER :
BANK SWIFT CODE NUMBER :
CORRESPONDENT BANK NAME :

I ALSO APOLOGISE FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO APPLY SINCE HIS SUDDEN DEATH,IT WAS DUE TO SHOCK AND SOME FAMILY PROBLEM WHICH HAVE JUST BEEN SETTLED. I WISH AN URGENT ATTENTION WILL BE GIVEN TO MY HUMBLE APPLICATION AS THE URGENCY IMPLIES ON THIS MATTER.

THANKING YOUR COOPERATION IN ANTICIPATION
REGARDS

#210461 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:49 pm
From african development banque - [email protected]

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
RUE 35 . PLACE DE LA PAIX ,
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.
TEL - 0022662534763

ATTN - XXX

sir.

THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION FORM AND TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR APPLICATION FORM HAS BEEN FORWARD TO THE BANK FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR , THEY WILL CONTACT YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

THANKS FOR YOUR CO.OPERATION.
YOURS FAITHFULLY

MANAGEMENT. A.D.B. B/F

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.239.66.39
Originating ISP: Airtel Burkina Faso
City: Ouagadougou
Country of Origin: Burkina Faso
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#210528 by AlanJones Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:59 am
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
Foreign Remittance Department
TEL - 0022662534763

ATTN - XXX

sir.

BASED ON YOUR APPLICATED FORM . ATTACHED HEREWITH IS THE BANK VERIFICATION FORM , YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FILLIN THE CORRECT ANSWERS AND RE-SEND DETAILS BACK TO OUR BANK FOR THE FINAL VERIFICATION , CONFIRMATION AND APPROVAL OF YOUR CLAIM .

KINDLY ACCEPT OUR SYMPATHY FOR THE GREAT LOOSE , WE ARE HAPPY THAT FINALLY ONE OF HIS FAMILY RELATIVE IS PUTTEN CLAIM OVER HIS BALANCE FUND LEFT IN OUR BANK .

AWAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.
YOURS FAITHFULLY

MR. FRANKLINE KOFFI
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR. A.D.B. B/F

#210540 by AlanJones Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:33 am
sir,

we received your mail an the attached bank verification form clearly noted. actually , we will try to penetrate into the bank strong room as to pick out the correct answers to the bank questions directly from his personal info here at the bank for you , and immediately i get the correct answers , we will send it to you so you can fillin the answers into the bank form then re-send back to the bank for the onward approval of the fund .

As per the signing of the final fund release order at the bank ,please , we want to confirm can comedown here personally to do the signing yourself or do you want us to employ the service of an attorney ?

to our own opinion , we would prefer if you comedown personally yourself to do the signing yourself because that will enable you see things yourself or incase you cannot make it , we can arrange for the contact of a reliable attorney firm that can represent you do the whole legal clearance and transfer on your behalf but you will be liable to communicate directly with them without mentioning our involvement in helping you claim the fund to them as to avoid any suspiciousity at the bank .

looking forward to hear from you soon .
sincerely yours

alassan mamadou

#210598 by AlanJones Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:59 pm
sir,

we have succeeded in getting the answers to the bank questions from his profile here at the bank , below is the answers to the bank questions , fillin this answers into the bank verification form and forward thesame directly to the bank .-

ANSWERS

1. MR. ANDREAS SCHRANNER

2. GERMANY

3. CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER

4. STE SALEH,, & BROTHERS SARL IMPORT AND EXPORT
COMPANY

5. 23/11/ 2007

6. ACCOUNT NUMBER NO ‹ (ADB/00678123-014

7. AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK.BURKINA FASO,WEST AFRICA

8. $11.5MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS

9. 53YRS

10. MARY SCHRANNER , AGE - 46YRS.

11. YES . HE WAS MARRIED

12. TWO CHILDREN

Regarding the lawyer , you can contact the below lawyer chamber to help you do the necessary clearance and signing at the bank on your behalf -

Chamber name - FASO ASSOCIATES
Lawyer Name - Barrister George Ammanue Esq
Department - Head of legal service
E-mail. [email protected]
Telephone - 0022664110997

please , you know the nature of this deal am trying to strike with you get in touch with the lawyer and keep me informed with your discussion with the chamber .

trusting to hear from you
best regard

alassan mamadou

#210651 by AlanJones Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:43 am
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
GOVERNORS OFFICE

ATTENTION - XXX

SQUARE TO YOUR CLAIM FILE AT THESE BANK , YOUR ANSWERS ARE RECEIVED AND THE BANK BOARD OF DIRECTORS ARE GOING TO MEET FOR THE FINAL VERIFICATION AND CONFIRMATION OF YOUR ANSWERS TO THEIR QUESTIONS WHICH IF CORRECT WITH THE ANSWERS HERE IN THE BANK THAT AUTOMATICALLY PROVES YOU AS THE ORIGINAL / BONEFIDE BENEFICIARY OF THE FUND .

YOU ARE ADVISED TO HOLD - ON , THE BANK FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE MEETING .

YOURS FAITHFULLY

DR. PLUS EGHULIM
GOVERNOR . A.D.B. B/FASO ANNEX.

#210652 by AlanJones Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:51 am
From faso associates - [email protected]

To - XXX

according to your messages . you and mr alassan mamadou a staff of the african development bank ouagadougou burkina faso is trying to steal or defraud a fund that belongs to a late german citizen and you people wants me to help you do necessary clearnace and sign release order at the bank on your behalf for onward transfer of fund into your bank account .

Anyway , send me documents received from the bank concerning this issue so that i go to confirm from the bank the genuiness and existance of this fund in the bank account as you said , afterthen i can details you my terms and condition to do the work on your behalf .

Courtesy.

Barrister George Ammanue Esq
Head of legal service (faso associates _

#210715 by AlanJones Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:38 pm
To - XXX,
This is to inform you that i have contacted the bank with holders name (andreas schranner ) owner of a/c number adb/00678123 and the bank confirmed the existance of such amount in the holders account number as you stated.

if i may ask , how did you get these chamber contact info ?
what relate you with mr mamadou ,his your business partner or family relative or whatever ?
explain to me the real nature of this transaction?

Personally am not against this deal at the moment i need more clear view of the issue before
taking a decision whether or not to involve myself . Your offer is very tempting but interesting , i will discuss it with my fellow chambers members an relent back to you .

Barrister George Ammanue Esq
Head of legal service (faso associates _

#210716 by AlanJones Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:40 pm
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
TEL - 0022662534763

ATTN - XXX,

SIR,

WITH REFERENCE TO THE CLAIM YOU SUBMITTED TO OUR BANK PLACING A CLAIM OVER THE ACCOUNT BALANCE OF LATE ANDREA SCHRANNER ON BEHALF OF THE ENTIRE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND MANAGEMENT OF AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK , I DO HEREBY WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR CLAIM HAS BEEN GRANTED AFTER THE PURUSAL VERIFICATION AND CONFIRMATION OF YOUR ANSWERS WHICH IS CORRECTLY INLINE TO HIS FILE HERE AT THE BANK

YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISE TO RE-CONFIRM YOUR BELOW BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR THE PREPARATION OF YOUR FINAL OFFICIAL PAYMENT APPROVAL OF THE FUND SUM OF ( $11.5MILLION U.S DOLLARS ONLY ) INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT .

RE-CONFIRMATION OF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS

BANK NAME – XXX
BANK ADDRESS- XXX
IBAN CODE .- XXX
BIC: XXX
ACCOUNT NUMBER : XXX

YOU ARE ALSO REQUIRED TO ATTACH YOUR CLAIM WITH TWO AFFIDAVITS OF LEGALISATION AND AFFIDAVITS OF CLAIM WHICH YOU MOST OBTAIN FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IN BURKINA FASO..
AND YOU EQUALLY BE REQUIRED TO COMEDOWN PERSONALLY HERE IN THE BANK AS TO SIGN YOUR FUND RELEASE ORDER WITH THE BANK .

IN A SITUATION WHEREBY YOU CANNOT BE ABLE TO COMEDOWN PERSONALLY FOR THE SIGNING , YOU CAN EQUALLY CHOOSE THE SERVICE OF AN INTERNATIONAL ATTORNEY / LAWYER HERE TO ASSIST YOU DO THE NECESSARY CLEARANCE AND SIGNING ON YOUR BEHALF AND YOU MUST FORWARD TO THE LAWYER YOUR LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION , AUTHORIZING HIM/HER TO ASSIST YOU DO THE SIGNING ON YOUR BEHALF .

NOTE- THE SIGNING OF YOUR FUND RELEASE ORDER GUARANTEES THE IMMEDIATE OFFICIAL PAYMENT APPROVAL AND RELEASE OF THE FUND WITHIN 72HRS INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT .

CONGRATULATION.
YOURS FAITHFULLY

MR. FRANKLINE KOFFI
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR. A.D.B. B/F

#210746 by AlanJones Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:59 pm
who are you ? i dont think i know you anymore ? you are a hacker , u hack this email address password and wrote all this nonsense with my name and telephone numbers , you are joking

Any how . thanks for all the bad painting so far i beleive you can remove me from your list now but i promise to compensate you with some amount after i complete the transfer .

#210770 by AlanJones Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:14 am
From african development banque - [email protected]

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
TEL - 0022662534763

ATTN - XXX,

FOR SECURITY REASONS AND DUE TO THE LEVEL OF TERRORIST / MONEY LAUNDERING ACTIVITIES GOING ON HERE IN THE UNITED STATES, YOU ARE MANDATED TO OBTAIN THE LEGAL WIRING DIST DOCUMENT SO AS TO PROVE TO US THAT YOU ARE NOT RELATED TO TERRORIST OR MONEY LAUNDERING ACTIVITIES.

IT MIGHT INTEREST YOU TO KNOW THAT WE HAVE TAKEN OUT TIME IN SCREENING THROUGH THIS TRANSACTION AS STIPULATED ON OUR PROTOCOL OF OPERATION AND HAVE FINALLY CONFIRMED YOU AS THE RIGHTFUL BENEFICIARY OF THE SAID AMOUNT OF $11.500, 000.00.

WARNING: YOU WILL BE ARRESTED FOR MONEY LAUNDERING/ TERRORISM IF THE NEEDED DOCUMENTS ARE NOT OBTAINED WITHIN 48 HOURS, WE WILL ALSO CLOSE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AND JAIL YOU, AND ALL YOUR PROPERTIES WILL BE CONFISCATED BY THE FBI IF FOUND GUILTY AS CHARGED.

TO THIS REGARDS, YOU ARE ADVISED TO GET BACK TO US IMMEDIATELY FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO OBTAIN THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS.

Finally, you are expected to have the CLEARANCE DOCUMENT obtainable at a fee of USD Five Hundred and Fifty ($550) from where the FUND originated from to have you and your fund cleared. Only then shall we release your FUND as clean money devoid of any illegality, and you will be free of any involvement. To this end, the funds will be legally credited in your account with immediate effect.

NOTE: THE SAID AMOUNT OF $11, 500, 000.00 WILL BE RELEASED INTO ANY ACCOUNT OF YOUR CHOICE UPON THE CONFIRMATION OF THE NEEDED DOCUMENTS FROM YOU.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
SPECIAL AGENT FRED JONES,
ON BEHALF OF THE FBI DIRECTOR ADB.B/F.
MR. JAMES B. COMEY

#239134 by AlanJones Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:58 pm
Dear friend ,

how are you and i hope you are fine . however , i just want to inform
you that we have succeeded in transfering the fund with the help of
the chinese investors in completing the transaction . nevertheless , i
did not forget your past efforts and attempts to receive this fund
that failed some due to your financial status .kindly accept these
token compensation of US$850,000.00 which has been approved to your
name through ATM Card that has being registered with Lapost airmail
Courier Services for immediate delivery to your doorstep. Please
contact the lapostairmail Courier Services at the receipt of this
notice with your information where you want them to deliver your ATM
card.

And your ATM DEBIT CARD is operational at any ATM/VISA CARD Machine
Cash Center of your choice all over the World but the maximum
withdrawal per day is five thousand united states dollars.Contact the
Head of Operations Lapostairmail Courier Express Mr. SALIF HUSMAN
through the below .

Lapost airmail Courier Services
Rue 35, place de la paix, Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
E-mail :[email protected]
Contact Person: Mr. SALIF HUSMAN
POST .- Head of operations manager

The secret Four digit PIN code numbers shall be forward to you from
the bank office immediately you received the ATM CARD from the
delivery company because since you are the only person required to
know about the PIN CODE numbers. Contact the courier company
immediately.

meanwhile , i will be very busy with my new project and may not be
available online for long period .

With best regards

#239231 by AlanJones Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:24 am
From: laposte airmail courier service - [email protected]

LAPOSTE AIRMAIL COURIER SERVICE
OUAGADOUGOU - BURKINA FASO.

Sir,

in receipt of your mail and content, kindly re-confirm your receiving address details below . -

Your Full Name - .............................................
Home or Office address -.................................
City / State /Ville name .................................
Zip code (if any) -.............................
Country Name-..................................
Telephone/ Mobile Numbers - .....................
Alternative Phone /cellphone Numbers-.................

And re-confirm this details above back to our poste office secretariate for the final packaging of the courier airway bill , a copy will be sent to you for final signatory through email before the delivery take effect to your destination under the laposte stamp insurance courier license service .

Anticipating your re-confirmation details.
yours faithfully

Mr Salif Husman