Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#210453 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:23 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other email: Sgt Kegley Brown - [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +9671212487

Hi,

My name is Sgt Kegley Brown I am serving in the US military in Yemen with the army infantry division, I have some amount of funds that I want to move out of the country, e-mail me at ( [email protected] ) for more details.

Thanks and best Regards.
Sgt Kegley Brown

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.71.190.42
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#210454 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:27 pm
From Sgt Kegley Brown - [email protected]

Hi XXX

As the new commander for the 4th Battalion, 77th Armor Regiment, 4th Armored Brigade Combat Team, Sanaa City, Yemen. I have gained access to the secrete room where all valuable discovered equipment are stored, we are discovering a lot here in Yemen as we continue to chase Al-Qaeda who has attacked civilian and military targets in various countries, the destruction of Al-Qaeda and his terrorist team is a task that must be done to secure global peace. There are luggage's loaded with diamond while some are full of funds containing different currencies, this is giving me sleepless night because it is not easy to move-out luggage from a large surveillance military zone and i cannot allow anything to affect esteemed position.

90% of US Army here are Christians which makes our Sundays very quiet and peaceful hence i was able to divert two luggage's to nearby security vault which is about seven (7) streets away from here., one of the luggage which is much more bigger in size is fully loaded with Diamond while the second luggage contain eight million dollars and very little in size. As the new commander for the 4th Battalion, 77th Armor Regiment, 4th Armored Brigade Combat Team., people around the area recognized me and with this influence i have instructed the manager of the security vault to expect further communication directly from the owner/receiver of the two luggage's this week.

Sequel to the above, i strongly believe that you understand the situation of things therefore quickly indicate your seriousness to receive the luggage's and share the benefit with me, the eight million dollars can the shared 60%/40 (you keep 60% for me and make use of 40%)., after selling the diamond any amount realized will be shared 60%/40% as well. If you are prepared to handle this top-confidential business this week then provide the needful information;
Your complete address.....................
State/Country...................................
Your Full name................................
Direct telephone number....................
Nature of business............................
Business address.............................
Marital status...................................
Attach identity card...........................
Provide your private email...................

As soon as the above information is received and forwarded to the security vault manager, the luggage's will directly become yours considering my official authorization to the security vault manager. And you must put-up a genuine beneficiary performance to avoid illegal suspects because security management are always very careful while handling good authorized by the Military. The necessary codes to access the luggage's will be made available to you including the snap-shut.

Thanks and best Regards.
Sgt Kegley Brown
[email protected]

View US Brigade in Yemen: https://www.google.gl/search?q=US+Army+ ... d=0CB0QsAQ

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#210455 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:27 pm
Hi XXX

The shipment will take place after i have cleared the necessary shipping charges, therefore confirm your preparation to clear the two luggage's from the chairman of the security vault immediately he arrive in Europe. the management of the security vault will explain better the easiest way you can collect the luggage's maybe one after the other, but whatever collection charges required by the vault management to handover any of the luggage to you is your responsibility as the officially authorized owner/receiver of the luggage. As the new commander for the 4th Battalion, 77th Armor Regiment, 4th Armored Brigade Combat Team, Sanaa City, Yemen. I will not allow unnecessary questions from the vault management because failure to meet with vault management handover official requirements will return unnecessary questions to my esteemed office which will raise eyebrow towards the contents of the luggage's.

Bear mind that you have nothing to do with customs in this shipment because the vault management will take care of customs to avoid cross-examination on the luggage content as we agreed on the day of deposit, the vault management will proceed the luggage to their warehouse immediately it is cleared from the custom in Europe, the executive manager of the vault will then inform you the amount you will pay for final collection of the successfully shipped luggage. Therefore, you must quickly confirm your preparation to handle the final collection as soon as the shipment arrive, upon receipt of your assurance to handle perfectly handle your part, i shall provide you the contact information of the vault manager so that you will communicate him to commence the shipment hopefully today and by tomorrow the luggage's will be there in Europe.

Thanks and best Regards,

BC. Kegley Brown
(Battalion Commander)
[email protected]

#210456 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:34 pm
Hi XXX

I have attached the diamond luggage to this message also the snap-shuts of the luggage full of cash, quickly contact the security vault manager here in Yemen;

COURIER INTERNATIONAL DEPOSITORY UNIT
PO BOX 5270 - Al Zubery St
SANAA - YEMEN
Tel : (+967)1/212487
Email : [email protected]

The shipment of the two luggage's cost nine thousand dollars which i have taken care of over here, the vault manager await further communication from you as the authorized receiver for delivery-guideline and to commence shipment.

Thanks and best Regards.
BC Kegley Brown
(Battalion Commander)
[email protected]

Image Image Image

#210570 by AlanJones Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:09 pm
From Courier Management - [email protected]

Quickly forward your international passport for the preparation of your shipment.

#210823 by AlanJones Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:26 am
You contacted me to claim a deposited luggage and you are question me, when you are ready to claim the luggage you will forward your ID card together with your international passport.

#210847 by AlanJones Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:03 am
FUNNY, I KNOW YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A WRECK....HOW COME YOUR NUMBER CANNOT BE REACHED? UNTIL I SPEAK WITH YOU COWARD I WILL NOT VALUE ANYTHING EVIL THAT PROCEED FROM YOUR DIRTY MOUTH.

#210864 by Mike Wilson Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:01 pm
Dear

I have perfectly handled the shipment of your luggage as i was officially authorized by his excellency BC Kegley Brown, as i speak the deliveryman handling your luggage is on his way to united states and he will surely arrive in united states before 7PM today because he left earlier today though the flight went on transit but will surely arrive final destination in Houston Texas hopefully 7PM today. Notice; owners of valuable consignment are officially advised to clear their luggage from customs immediately the delivery-officer arrive at terminal 1 final destination, because if valuable consignment are not cleared instantly upon its arrival the customs officer in duty will be forced to scan the consignment to know its content, which has led many stubborn/defiant luggage owners to jail considering the high-worth of their luggage value. The fact that i do not know the content of your luggage but i must attest that its weight is very much of which such luggage and trunk box must be cleared instantly in your best interest considering its huge weight as that can easily invite the interest of the wicked customs to scan it via X-tray Terminal FC.

Finally, i must advise you to be at alert while expecting further communication from the deliveryman 'Dip. LE MINH THAI' as you can see his name in your attached airway-bill, you must have some cash at hand because he will contact you after negotiating the cost of clearing your luggage's from the customs and you must not hesitate to provide him the clearing charges or rather send it directly to the customs, so that your luggage's will be cleared and deposited in nearby courier warehouse in Texas while you proceed to pick-it-up from courier warehouse where it will be kept for security reason. The deliveryman is well experienced in delivery field because he has been handling delivery of which he understands the ethics of international delivery because customs are the major problem in delivery of valuable luggage's, hence delivery-officers finds it easy to clear luggage's with their delivery license then allowing the owner to clear it from the customs, your deliveryman has accepted to clear your luggage from the customs which will not cost you much money and it will officially prevent you from lots of hitches.

Congratulations,

Mr BARZUCA IOAN
Manager, Courier International Depository Unit
PO BOX 5270 - Al Zubery St,
SANAA - YEMEN
Tel : (+967)1/212487
Email : [email protected]

[img]

Fake diplomat

Fake airway bill

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon