Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#210604 by AlanJones Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:13 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +448712455190

I am Grace Kingsten, 16 years old girl ,an orphan. I have contacted you to
stand as my Trustee

More details will be sent to you as soon as you acknowledge my mail.

Grace Kingsten.
Last edited by AlanJones on Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#210605 by AlanJones Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:14 pm
Thank you for your kind response and this has put some smiles on my face. sorry for writing to you late. I came across your contact when i was reading through the Facebook Search Directory while traveling by train to pick up my aunt children from the holiday.

I really do not know much about you,but i find some confident in The Facebook Search Directory ..Most-times you find good contact of people round the globe from there publishing base on the fact that they are very good in report from Politics,Culture & Fashions all over the world..

I am writing this e-mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect,trust and humanity. I am Grace Kingsten of 16yrs old, daughter to late Mr.Willy Kingsten, a German who worked at Melnik Resources Ltd. A geologist by profession who died on Monday, 31 July, 2008 in a plane crash ,along with my younger ones Katharina,Maximilian and my mother Mrs.Ruth Kingsten.

Ever since this incident occurred, I have been leaving with my only aunt and her husband here in Hackney; Just of recent i got information from my late father's attorney (Lawyer) that my aunt and her husband are making arrangement to claim the only money £6,911,000.00 (Six Million Nine Hundred & Eleven Thousand Pounds) my father WILL to me. They have gone as far as to see my late dad lawyer twice(2-times) now in the hospital to facilitate this process for them.

They try to bribe my late dad lawyer with 20% of my money so he could process all documents and hand over to them..But base on how my parents especially my dad was to him , he opened up to me and exposed the discussion of my aunt and her husband and secretly advised me to do some thing fast before it will be too late..

I have contacted you to stand as my "Trustee/Guardian", so the entire fund will be transferred to your account, for you to put the fund in any profitable business right there in your country or you keep the 70% in your account until I complete my education. I promise to give you 30% of this fund for helping me which is approximately £6,911,000.00 (Six Million Nine Hundred & Eleven Thousand Pounds).

I am not really forcing you into this,but i decided to just drop a mail to see if any response would come from you & if you find interest in helping me out.. I understand that you may ask me why i'm i doing this and requesting you to be my "Trustee/Guardian". I am doing this because my aunty and her husband has no plan for me in the future. All they do is to use me for there house work,clear in the garden,take care of there children ,wash bulky clothes and at the end of the day, i have no time to study my books..I am been humiliated and used as a slave here.
I eat once (2 meal) a day in the house. Sometimes i request for money to buy my cosmetics and clothes,but my aunt slaps and beat me up just because i lost my biological parents already..I am taking this decision of mine because i can't bear this anymore. I can't be alive my aunt & her husband will confiscate the money my late parents worked hard & kept for me to start up my future.My parents (Mum and Dad) heard great plans for me in the future before there unfortunate death. .......Crying....

Sometimes,when i explain things to my peer group,they advise me to go into prostitution so i can generate money to take care of myself..But my father has strongly warned us before his death not to involve our-self in immoral things base on his religion and commitment to God's Work.
I understand the internet has been abused over the years now, but you must understand that we still have sincere and God fearing persons online. Please don't use your negative past experience to treat my case, I'm a child of God and i was brought up and dedicated in the fear of God. I opened up my heart sincerely to you despite i don't know you and told you all i am going through in my aunt house. I believe as humans,our prime purpose in this life is to help others, And if we can't help them,at least we should not hurt them.. I believe my main point in you been my trustee is well noted and understood ?

All I need from you is your sincere heart and cooperation. I would have been able to do this on my own,but because I'm a non-working student i cannot handle this transaction all alone.This is the more reason i decided to seek for a "Trustee/Guardian".
The key Point here is that I have contacted you to stand as my "Trustee/Guardian" so the entire fund will be transferred to your account for you to put the fund in any profitable business right there in your country or you keep the 70% in your account until I complete my education. I promise to give you 30% of this fund for helping me which is approximately £6,911,000.00 (Six Million Nine Hundred & Eleven Thousand Pounds).
Because of the wickedness of my aunt & her husband,that is why I'm been pushed to do this..This is my future,please help me out here to secure what my Late parents has worked & deposited for me. I'm just 16 years only.

My late dad lawyer is currently suffering from paralysis and has been in the hospital for 6-8months now, but he has prepared all documents and given me the go ahead to get a"Trustee/Guardian" to execute my transaction. All you need to do is simply adhere to my instructions to complete this process for me.
I will attach copy of my WILL, & some of my recent pictures to you in my next mail... Can You Be My "Trustee/Guardian" ? ? ? More details will be sent to you as soon as you acknowledge my mail.

Note: If this business proposition offends your moral values,please do accept my apology and unsubscribe as you can find below.

Best Regards,
Grace Kingsten

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#210608 by AlanJones Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:23 pm

Thank you dear for your kind response and this has put more smiles on my face. I do really appreciate your kinds gesture and thought of love for helping me securing my funds. I understand the internet has been abused over the years now, but you must understand that we still have sincere and God fearing persons online. Please put away any fear of internet scam away from your heart towards my transaction. My late mum told me this words before her death ; " Just like a shoe,if someone is meant for you,they will fit just perfectly. No forcing,no struggling and no pain ". I'm not going to force you to help me out in this transaction, if it is Gods will, let his will be done in my life.

It is necessary for me to seek assistant from a distant partner, the utmost priority of this transaction is confidentiality. You have absolutely nothing to worry about, everything legally required to ensure that this project goes smoothly will be observed and my attorney will be in charge to prepare all documentation,practically he is an expert in probate Law the entire transaction will be concluded sooner than you can estimate if only you adhere to my instructions. This project is capital intensive; this is why I have to be very careful I need your total devotion and trust to see this done. I know we have not met before but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project, I would like to have a direct telephone number to reach you (Mobile) preferably. It is very important for me to know the status of my partner in this project.

I have discussed with my late dad lawyer (my attorney) who is currently in the hospital about you and that i like the way you approached me and opened up to me. Both of us have concluded with the Financial Institution were my WILL money was fixed up by my Late parent. The above named Financial Institution will be guiding us through over the transfer process of my money. I have been able to download the Trustee Application Form which i have attached to this mail, you are expected to fill and return within 24-hours to enable me submit it to the institution for verification purpose and acceptance of you been my trustee.

Take Note: Along with the filled application form, you are to attach a copy of your International Passport or Driver's license or any identification proof with your next mail to me. I hope to get this information as soon as possible so I can submit the application to the Financial Institution and update you immediately.

Because of the wickedness of my aunt & her husband,that is why I'm been pushed to do this..This is my future,please help me out here to secure what my Late father has worked hard & deposited for me. I'm just 16 years of age. I have also attached copy of my WILL and some of my recent pictures with copy of the downloaded form to this mail. As we continue,i will keep unveiling more of myself to you.

Finally, you remember i told you that my late dad lawyer is currently suffering from paralysis and has been in the hospital for about 6-8 months now, despite his health condition he tried as much as possible to prepare all documents to execute my transaction and gave me the go ahead to get a"Trustee/Guardian" . I must confess the man has done a great job for me and i know my God will reward him accordling. By October this year he will be completing 76-years old,i want you to please try and send him a mail appreciating him for all he has done for me especially exposing the intentions of my aunt and her husband. I now understand what the bible meant by saying "what so ever a man sow,he shall (must) reap". If my late parents weren't good and honest to this man, i don't think he would have opened up the plans of my aunt and her husband to me. It pays to be honest,truthful and faithful.

Please kindly reach him through the below information;

Name: Richard Thompson
Email: [email protected]

Thank you and i await the filled form so i could move on with the financial institution to enable them open up communication with you.,

Grace Kingsten

Image Image Image
Image Image Image

#212219 by AlanJones Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:48 am
From Richard Thompson - [email protected]

Hello Dear,

I am Richard Thompson,lawyer to late Mr & Mrs Kingsten, 76years of age, with 2 sons and 3 grand children. currently i have been suffering from paralysis and has been in the hospital for 8 months now.

Miss.Grace Kingsten has been giving me feedback on her proceedings with you..she says she finds confident in you standing for her as her trustee & guardian. i really don't have any objection as far you are honest and will be truthful to her. For the past 1 month now, her aunt and her husband has been visiting and sending me mails trying to buy me off with 30% of the money WILL to Grace Kingsten. But base on my religion as a Christian ,considering my age and how Grace late parents were to me,I can't see myself do that and allow Grace to be ruined by her aunt and her husband.

After so much pressure from them,i decided to open up communication with Grace and explained everything her aunt is trying to do.. I gave her the go ahead to immediately search for a trustee who is mature in mind,has good sense of humor to stand for her in getting this funds from the financial institution were it was deposited. The money was fixed up by her late parents for her future use..But from the situation of things on ground, she has to move this funds away from the financial institution were her funds was deposited.

Grace Kingsten late parents fixed up this money into a Locked Escrow Account which was insured by Norilen Firm. I have file out all documents needed in this transaction and has also concluded with the financial institution to have an hitch free transaction.

You might not be hearing from me often due to my health condition. Grace will guiding you on what to do because i already gave her everything needed to ensure everything comes out perfect..Don't feel she is too small to guild you, she is a very brilliant girl and that is why i could give her the go ahead to pursue this transaction with her trustee.

To this end,she has agreed to share 30% of her money with her trustee / guardian. The remaining money should be fixed up into any good profitable business right there in your country or any other country you feel will be productive or you keep the 70% in your account for safe keeping.. After her funds hits your account she will be coming to start up a new life in your arms or you fix her a good house right there in your country. please pray,prepare and plan well for her... see her as your biological daughter and always endeavor to listen to her.

If you know you can't handle this transaction in good faith, please revoke your statement now and let her get a new trustee who will be able to fix up this transaction with her.

Have a nice day !
Richard.

#212220 by AlanJones Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:48 am
Thank for your email please do fill the Trustee form and send it back to me.

#212221 by AlanJones Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:49 am
Hi dear

Thank you very much for your love and care you show in helping me i got a mail from my late dad lawyer informing me of you filling the Trustee and you have also emailed it to them thank you very much and God bless you dear.

#212222 by AlanJones Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:50 am
Hi Dear

I did act as told you earlier that i will be submitting the form to the Financial Institution who will be handling this transfer process . I have been at the office of the Regional Manager following all due process to ensure my proposal was accepted. Along the line, i signed on some documents presented to me and also some copies were sent to my late dad lawyer to sign and return before the end of today. I'm so happy and indeed grateful to God that my request has been granted by accepting you as my "Trustee/Guardian" .

Please Take Note Of This: The Regional Manager (Mrs. Ashley Johnson) of the Financial Institution has instructed me to inform you that she will establish contact with you before the end of today.Please look forward in receiving her mail. please always ensure you check on your spam or junk folder because sometimes mails are diverted either by your ISP (Internet Service Provider)or your spam-blocking software or by filters.

I want to use this medium to plead with you to please take me as your own daughter by working with me with the fear of God.Once funds arrives in your account,please take your 30% (£6,911,000.00) and invest my 70% or keep the 70% in your account until i complete my education.Thank you so much and God bless you as you have come out in sincere heart to helping a 16-years young girl like me.Keep me posted once you receive update from the Financial Institution. please find details of the Financial Institution below.

Name: "NOVADIEH" Afre Dynamic International Escrow House

Regional Manager: Mrs. Ashley Johnson.

kindly acknowledge my mail..

Grace

#212223 by AlanJones Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:56 am
I still don't know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life, my dream come true... I am so thankful though. In this short time that we've been together, we have grown so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I love you, always and forever!

I will really love my funds to go directly into your account. I don't want a third party involved in this transaction please.. I promise you that you will never have any problem with me..I'm a loving baby and has never involved myself in immoral activities. I have never taken drugs in my life..I'm still a young girl and do not have inst-rest in having a boyfriend for now. I can proudly tell you that I'm still a virgin.

I attend Lubavitch Senior Girls’ School. Before now,i use to stay in the school hostel.But last year May,my aunt refuse to pay my hostel bills any-more and requested me to come home..Ever since then,she do not take me as her own daughter.she see me as a house help and all i keep doing in the house is to work and work..She does not care about my well being. I can't remember when last i bought clothes and shoes..When ever i request for my cosmetics she turns me down and sometimes might just buy few for me.. My church has been a great support to me when it comes to giving me clothes and cosmetics. Nobody gives me money.. But thank God for my late dad's lawyer who contacted me and exposed my aunt & her husband secrets..Despite all she has been doing to me(Hate me,never has she shown love to me),she still wants to take away what my late parents has worked hard and kept for me. I hope you see how wicked my aunty is ? There are more things she does to humiliate me. But i can't just tell you all by mail..

Currently we live at 78, Ban-bury House, Ban-bury road,hackney,London. Nobody can come into our house without informing my aunt or her husband because we have 7-big dogs in the compound. My aunt husband like's dogs allot because he his a veterinarian doctor and my aunt is a book keeper. Before my late dad died,i was a girl after his own heart...he found love,trust,happiness,faithfulness and honesty in me... It's great to know that there's someone special like you out there.thanks for been honest and sincere to me..You really stand out in the crowd and make the world a better place to live in. Below are some of the things i like to do and some of my expectation in life.

What i like to do ; I love being in the great outdoors seeing the natural beauty God has given to us that others take advantage of. I love snuggling with the ones I love while watching a movie. I enjoy meeting others & making a difference in the lives of those around me. I recently found out that some special people in my life really look up to me & the feeling of that is AMAZING! What do you like to do ?

Movies i love to watch ; I have a few favourite movies. My all time favourite is "City of Angels" it's a movie where a man sacrificed his life as an angel to experience what it was like to love the woman he was drawn to. I also love Notebook, Sweet November, Sleepless in Seattle, Grease, Never been kissed,anything with Reese Witherspoon. I like romantic comedies, action movies, Romantic, & ones based on a true story like Titanic, & Pearl Harbor. There are really so many that I like, I can't really name them all. What is your favourite movies?

My favourite music ; I love music... the songs I listen to will usually tell you what kind of mood I'm in or tell you what's in my heart when words can't begin to describe who I am. When I'm happy, you'll usually find me singing (assuming I know the song). I think music is a gift many people take for granted. They'll listen just to hear the beat yet won't stop to feel the power of it's words. Music can be soothing to the soul & can calm the restless spirit. The wrong kind of music can also damage ones inner being. A person's mind will unconsciously listen to the lyrics which will either bring death/depression upon them or will bring joy to their soul so they might be able to enjoy life. As a person's mood changes so does the type of music they listen to. I love *Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You* what is your favourite music ?

Nature Poems; I enjoy writing on nature poems and what i feel about someone. A great place for a family to relate to each other is in the beauty of nature. Petty arguments and grudges fall to the wayside in the face of nature's majesty. The earth is meant to be enjoyed by its inhabitants. That includes keeping it in the pristine condition in which it was discovered. Everyone has a part of the earth that they relate to the most. Whether it is a majestic mountain range, a roaring waterfall, a bouquet of flowers, or the calm of the woods, these are places to get to know oneself and build bonds with family.

General; I love swimming, fishing, singing (i love singing. i have been a good singer right from my early age. my late dad appreciate me when ever i sing. he says my daughter you got a ***GOLDEN VOICE***), i enjoy playing volleyball,i check my mails everyday and read news papers online to know what happening within and around the globe.

My definition of true love ; True love to me is the kind of love God gives... UNCONDITIONAL love. It's a love that is undescribable with words yet is felt deep within the heart. It's when you can't stop thinking of the other person & you are excited to get home to them after a long days work or you desire to just say hello through a text or phone call just because they are on your mind. It's a precious thing that way too many people take advantage of & something everyone should have at least once in their lives. what are your own definition of true love dad ?

Where i love to spend my honeymoon when i find the right man when the times comes ; I've always dreamed of going to a tropic island for a couple of weeks. We would stay in a romantic bungalo. Windows open, there would be lace curtains blowing in a light breeze along with warmth coming from the sunshine shining through the lace. Although this would be heaven on earth, I'd be in heaven just being with the man God intended me to go through life's journey with. Dad were did you and mum spend your honeymoon ?

My favourite book ; is the Bible!!! It's got the greatest stories ever told as well as words from our heavenly father. I'm a Christian by religion. My late dad was a very strong and devoted man in church..currently I'm the leader in the teenage ministry. Do you love Jesus? Hmm-mm...can't wait to hear from you. What is your favorite book ?

we use to be one big family,until death took away my parents from me on flight accident why travelling for vacation. It was so painful and i cried so much,but in all they refused to come back. I want to appreciate you for taking me as your own daughter and willing to do anything for me..Thanks for bringing happiness & joy into my life once more. Though currently I'm learning how to blow the saxophone..But i don't have mine for now..I'm using my teacher own to learn.but he told me that i must get one for myself. I will love to blow the sax for you in the evenings before you sleep.There are so many things God has blessed me with..i can't wait to come down to see you and also feel the warmness of your embrace. I know very soon we will be together you will understand my kind of person more better than the internet,like my late mum will always say she won't let me out for any other ..I cherish the memories of my late parents and i want you to know that you already have a "GOLDEN PLACE" in my heart that no one can take.

I have to stop here for now and join my aunt up in the kitchen before she kills me.please tell me more of you. I have attached some pictures along with this mail. Always have this in your heart that as humans,our prime purpose in this life is to help others,and if we can't help them,don't try to hurt them..

Grace.

Image Image Image Image

#212224 by AlanJones Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:57 am
To Be Great...

You don't have to be
a great artist,
a great politician,
a great philosopher,
historian, athlete,
or scientist
in order to be great.

You can be great
in your kindness,
and the joy and comfort
you offer others.

You can be great
through the way
you raise your child,
and through your
love and devotion to
your significant other.

You can be great by
putting in an honest
day's work,
or by the way you've
made a house
a home for your family.

You can be great in
your desire to overcome
any obstacle in order
to make something
out of your life.

You can be great
by the way you help
your neighbors.

You can be great in
your love for God
and country.

It's not your job, ability,
status, or position in life
that makes you great,
but the love, loyalty, and
dedication in your heart.

And these are the very qualities
that bind all of humanity
to each other and
to God..

Your Daughter,
Grace Kingsten

"To Be Great," written and designed by Grace Kingsten , 2014

#212226 by AlanJones Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:05 am
Hi Dear,

Information reaching me from the Financial Institution now indicates that you are expected to establish contact with them with a Letter Of Introduction of yourself and also your position(as my Trustee and Guardian).

In-case you don't have any idea on what to write, kindly use this simple example below. That is what i expect from you. Please ensure you give proper introduction of yourself.

You are to ACT as my GUARDIAN and take RESPONSIBILITY OF TRUSTEE of my FUNDS AND USE THE MONEY IN BUSINESS or REAL ESTATE ,until i complete my EDUCATION and i come to meet you and take control of my funds.

As she feels the behaviour of her aunt and uncle is not trustworthy. she has fear that they may confiscate her fund and push her out.

So i am ready to take the responsibility of her and her funds as long she needs and deserves. please kindly make arrangement on how to transfer her funds to my account safely as soon as possible. How do i go about this ?

Name Of The Establishment To Contact Below

*Name Of The Financial Institution: "NOVADIEH" (Afre Dynamic International Escrow House)

*Regional Manager: Mrs. Ashley Johnson.

*Send Mail To E-mails: [email protected]

You are expected to write on the attached Letter Headed document sent to me from the Financial Institution.Once your Letter Of Introduction is received,they will give you guild-lines on how to initiate this process. Also endeavor to send me a copy of the Letter Of Introduction. Please this should be done as soon as possible.

Kindly keep me posted immediately after sending the institution your introduction message.

Grace

#212353 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:23 am
From Novadieh Escrow - [email protected]

Afre Dynamic International Escrow House (NOVADIEH)
Afre House Cambridge
CJ4 0WS
London, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0) 871 2455 190
Email: [email protected]

Dear XXX

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your Letter Of Introduction with Reference Number ADIEH/VOL1/008/13.

We have been in contact with Miss. Grace Kingsten who has vividly discussed her interest in you been her "Trustee"/Guardian over her funds which was WILLED to her by her late Father, Mr. Willy Kingsten.

First and foremost, In order for us to carry-out our duty own you, you are expected to contact Miss. Grace Kingsten to present to you the original copy of a POWER OF ATTORNEY from the supreme court of justice. once you receive it,you are expected to send us a copy immediately.

Please Take Note: Without this original document of the POWER OF ATTORNEY and Escrow Cheque Receipt, Escrow Cheque Deposit Certificate we can not proceed with you.

Also beware that you do not have the legal authority to act on this transaction without the POWER OF ATTORNEY. MEMORANDOM OF UNDERSTANDING;

A power of attorney (POA) is a written authorization to represent or act on another behalf in private affairs, business,or some other legal matter. The person authorizing the other to act is the principal, grantor, or donor (of the power),and the one authorized to act is the agent, done, or attorney.

Upon confirmation of the POWER OF ATTORNEY and Escrow Cheque Receipt, Escrow Cheque Deposit Certificate i will get back to you with the next-line of proceeding.

Thank you for banking with us.

Very Respectful,
Mrs. Ashley Johnson {Direct Mobile +44 8712455190}
NOVADIEH Foreign Transfer Manager {Accounts/Transfer Department}

#212396 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:09 am
Hi Dear

Dear i wrote to my lawyer to please arrange the power of attorney to me, but to my surprise, he said he knew the financial institution must request for it and he immediately made that ready Yesterday . Here are the copies and also the Escrow Cheque Receipt and Escrow Deposit Certificate along attached to this mail.

Kindly acknowledge my mail and send copies to the financial institution immediately.What are the plans for week ? i will be waiting your mail.

Thank
Grace

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

#212843 by AlanJones Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:47 am
Thank you very much for being there for me God bless you.

Dear I Believe In You...‏‏‏

Some people won't believe in you;
they won't encourage you
to follow your dreams,
but you must always believe in yourself,
no matter how long the journey
ahead seems.

Some people will be jealous of you;
their words will be sharp and unkind,
but you must close your ears
to such words,
and never allow them to change
your direction or your mind.

I'll always believe in you
and encourage you
to follow your dreams,
and I'll try my best to show you
that the road is never
as long as it seems.

I'll always cheer for you;
my words will be warm and kind,
because I truly treasure you.
You own a part of my heart,
and you're always on my mind.

Your Daughter,
Grace Kingsten.

"Dear I Believe In You...‏‏‏," written and designed by Grace Kingsten, 2014

#213074 by AlanJones Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:21 pm
Hi dear

I am not doing fine dear am very sick i need your help to take care of my self honey. Please i will like you to send me 1,200.00 British Pound i can use it to take care of my self and also py some bills at school.

You can take the money first from my funds as soon as the bank send it to your account you have to contact the bank about when the funds will be in your account.

But for now please try all you can to make the payment of 1,200.00 British Pound to me now i am very sick dear and my aunt done want to help me or do anything about it.

#213120 by AlanJones Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:13 am
Hi dear

Thank you very much for your love and care God bless you dear. You have to send the money via Western Union: Money Transfer Or Moneygram so that i can be able to get the money on time. I am very much happy to have somebody like you. And i will never let you down.

Receiver Name: Grace Kingsten
Address: House: 291 Heathway Dagenham RM9 5BT, United Kingdom.

As soon as you send it do let me know and also send me the information s