Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#210951 by AlanJones Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:17 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

This Is Our Last Notice To You.

We wish to notify you again that you were listed as a beneficiary to the total sum of Ђ8,300,000.00 EUR (Eight Million Three Hundred Thousand Euros) in the intent of the deceased (name now withheld since this is our second letter to you)

We contacted you because you bear the surname identity and therefore can present you as the beneficiary to the inheritance since there is no written will. Our legal services aim to provide our private clients with a complete service. We are happy to prepare Wills, set-up and administer Trusts, carry out the Administration Of Estates, prepare and administer Powers Of Attorney.

All the papers will be processed in your acceptance. In your acceptance of this deal, we request that you kindly forward to us your letter of acceptance, your current telephone and fax numbers and a forwarding address to enable us file necessary documents at our High Court Probate Division for the release of this sum of money in your favor.

Sincerely,
Craig T.
Senior Consultant/Partner

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#210952 by AlanJones Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:19 am
Dear XXX,

I am in receipt of your email message.

Thank you for your cooperative response and willingness to work with me in executing this project.
My late client one (Mr. Cohen Jon XXX) he was an immigrant & property magnate, had a wife named, Maria she was 46 before her death. He resided at # 24 Nansen St Scarborough, Yorkshire YO12 7LN, UK.

I have contacted you hoping that we can build up a firm relationship upon which this transaction can be executed. I am giving you a rare opportunity for our mutual benefit.

Your contact is based on your last name search, this was my yardstick for suggesting your nomination to becoming the beneficiary of the deceased Estate. As you may know already, the case of our client is an unusual one. And you do not have to have known him or be biologically related to him. "However, if no will is left, or the will is invalid or incomplete in some way, an administrator must be appointed. They (Administrator) perform a similar role to the executor of a will but, where there are no instructions in a will, the administrator must distribute the Estate of the deceased according to the rules laid down by statute and the common trust."

The deceased death was abrupt and without a will covering this sum mentioned to you. This leaves us no choice but to appoint you as a beneficiary. As the Residuary beneficiary, we have the responsibility to sort out the administrative details on his death. We have the authority to decide what happens to this sum, as it will be administered in accordance with strict rules and regulations known as "Rules of Intestacy".

This will be explained as we go on. Truly, the most important guiding principle of the Inheritance law is it's emphasis on the wishes and the intent of the individual that has died. However, I cannot make claim to the inheritance because I am also his lawyer and the same laws prohibit me to do so. I need to have a beneficiary nominated otherwise these funds become that of the State, and the director’s at the financial institution where these funds are presently lodged want it so because of the kick backs they are to receive.

That was how we decided to nominate you as the beneficiary to the inheritance. We are happy to do that with you if and only if we are satisfied with your anticipated co-operation. We will be dealing with you in dual capacities. We will be acting as partners with you in achieving this goal and we will be acting also as your Attorney before the probate. In all of these, the most important thing is for you to be able to obtain the grant letter of Administration from the Probate. This is an official document, issued by the court, which allows you (as administrator) to administer the Estate.

A Grant of Letter of Administration is obtained by person(s) entitled according the rules of the court when the deceased dies without leaving a Will or "intestate" The situation where a person dies without making a will fully disposing the assets. The administration of "intestate" estate is governed by the Administration of Estates Act 1925. The Administration of Estates Act 1925 sets out for who can act as an administrator - that is, who has the legal right to deal with the affairs of the person who has died.

This is your role or responsibility and this is major issue in concluding the transaction. As soon as the document is obtained, we are done. So having only being appointed, you must necessarily be required to obtain the grant of letter of Administration before you can act in that capacity. This document is what must be presented to the bank before the inheritance can be changed to your name. Finally, I hope you understand the details. We really cannot begin until we are sure you have a perfect understanding of this transaction.

This is not expected to be an expense free project, your physical presence will be required at the clearance office in Istanbul, Turkey to witness and sign for the release of funds, there are certifications that must be granted, issued in your name as the beneficiary of these funds. I need to know if your schedule will be flexible enough to make travel trips should the need arises.

Kindly get back to me for more details.

Sincerely,

Craig Taylor.
Investment Consultant

Craig Taylor
[email protected]

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.255.172.104
Originating ISP: Spectranet Ltd
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#210953 by AlanJones Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:19 am
Dear XXX,

I'm in receipt of your e-mail message.

This project will benefit us both immensely, all paper work and documentation will be carefully spelt out and transparent. Do you have locations of interests you'd travel to? It would be in our best interest if you could make travel plans in concluding this process.

We would require the services of a legal representative, to prepare an Agreement draft which will guide us through this project.

Find attached a copy of the PAF-F1, it is required that this form is duly filled and submitted through the Probate Registry Division of the High Court of England and Wales.

Review the attached document carefully, I will send you a separate email with requirements you are to provide to complete the filing and submission of this document in your name and favor.

Regards,

Craig Taylor
[email protected]

#210954 by AlanJones Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:20 am
Dear XXX,

I am in receipt of your e-mail message.

I thank you for your prompt response and for your interest to cooperate and work with me in executing this deal. I am very grateful for your response and your cooperation. Your contact was based on a detailed search considering the fact that you are out of the deceased environ and bear the same last name.

Before proceeding to give you more details, I would want you to understand the delicateness of this transaction. We contacted you because we can present you as the beneficiary to the Estate since there is no written will. A Legal representative of our chosen aim to provide our private clients with a complete service. He will be ready to prepare Wills, set-up and administer Trusts, carry out the Administration of Estates, prepare and administer Powers Of Attorney. I will be using vital information of my late client to procure all relevant documents that will enable us carry out the liquidation process and thereafter have the funds transferred to you from the financial institution where the funds are lodged.

We shall both ensure that this transaction is driven to its logical conclusion, which is success. I therefore would demand for your cooperation in full to keep this transaction confidential.

We must establish mutual trust and understanding among ourselves so that we can have smooth execution of this project without any danger of distrust or mistrust. We must cooperatively join hands together in this process, which entails legal representations, filing fees and swore of affidavit in the High Court of England and Wales. We will handle this within our capability to ensure that we achieve our set goal and objective.

I want you to know that the next step of this transaction is for the PAF Form 1 to be submitted through High Court of England, Probate Registry Division and file in an application for a Grant Letter of Administration in your name (This is a seldom) The Grant Letter of Administration is a legal document issued by the Court clerk on approval and verification by the Judge, who states the authority of the Administrator of an Estate of person who has died, when there is no will or no available executor named by a will and an Administrator has been appointed by the Court. It is issued during probate of the Estate as soon as the court approves the appointment of the Administrator who files a security bond if one is required. Certified banks and other financial institutions often require copies of the letters, the federal government, stock transfer agents and other courts before transfer of money or assets to the Administrator of the Estate. The Administrator is the person appointed by the court to handle the estate of someone who died without a will. In this case your name and credentials will be submitted to the Court to process the Grant Letter of Administrator in your name and favor.

Finally I therefore will urge you to read this mail attentively with all understanding. We need to establish TRUST between us before I proceed. I want you to prove to me beyond reasonable doubt that you will not disappoint when I get the Grant Letter of Administration is approved in your name. Once we have the Grant Letter of Administration process approved from the Probate Division of the High Court, a copy will be sent to the Financial Institution by the Court where deceased deposited funds for the Bank to verify and administer all relevant services that will aid in onward remittance to you as the bonafide beneficiary of the deceased Estate.

All transactions and documentation will be transparent and nothing would be hidden from you because we are partners and advisers on this project from now onward. If you have any questions/concerns please do not hesitate to put it forward for clarification.

In completing the PAF Form 1, I need the below information;

1. Full names;
2. Physical mailing address;
3. Occupation;
4: Position held at Occupation
5. A valid means of identification (This is required for PAF vetting)
6. A recent Utility Bill in your name and address (This is required for address verification purposes)
7. How many children you have, their date of births. Any other child/children that are dependent on you or that you are financially responsible for with date of births as required in section B.
8. Telephone and Fax Numbers.

Regards,

Craig Taylor.

Craig Taylor
[email protected]