Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#211130 by Bryon Williams Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:50 pm
X-Originating-Email: [email protected]
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Dear Beloved One In Christ!

Dear Beloved One In Christ!

Greetings in the precious Name of our Lord Jesus Christ, who gave His life for us at the cross that we who believe in Him might have eternal life. I hope everything is fine on your end.

How are you? I believe you are doing great. First let me start by introducing myself. I am (Rev. Fr. Joseph E. Edet). A minister of God from Accra Ghana, occasionally I pay visit to most hospitals here in Africa most often, yesterday I was at the General Hospital in Nigeria and I pay a visit to the Woman's Ward where I met with (Mrs. Nishtha Olugbenga). a red old Indian woman who married to one (late) Gen. Femi Olugbenga a Nigerian man who died LAST year.

Mrs. Nishtha Olugbenga, is severely sick of the long time cancer of the breast, From all indication her condition is really deteriorating, and the Doctor who is attending to her have courageously advised that (Mrs. Nishtha Olugbenga). may not live beyond the next one months, this is because the cancer stage has reached a critical stage and (Mrs. Nishtha Olugbenga). health is really worse now, She was brought up in an Orphanage home, (Mrs. Nishtha) was childless and due to the fact that her late husband was killed by Nigerian Politicians she had so much hatred for Nigeria government so She do not want to leave behind a cent belonging to her or her late husband in Nigeria before she die. during our discussion at the hospital yesterday (Mrs. Nishtha Olugbenga). pleaded with me to help her get any faithful & honest person who can help her express her warmth love & affection for less-privileged, motherless-babies & handicaps and Widows in the World. (Excluding Nigerian people).

Mrs. Nishtha Olugbenga, have some inherited fund from his late loving husband, The amount of US$3.500,000.00 which he deposited with Bank and Mrs. Nishtha Olugbenga, need a good honest God fearing person who can use these funds for God's work in charity. 20% out of the total fund will be for your compensation for doing this work of God.

I got your contact through prayers and pains taking efforts via searching for a reliable and God fearing person I made on the internet on my bed side, That is why i decided to seek your help to use the money for the Less-privileged, Motherless Babies & handicaps and Widows in the World.

God commands us to care for Less-privileged, Motherless-Babies, orphans and widows. When He gave the Law to Moses and the Israelite, He gave instructions for how to treat the orphans and widows among them with harsh consequences promised if they failed in their responsibility (see Exodus 22:22–23). In the New Testament, James says that taking care of the needs of orphans and widows is part of religion “pure and faultless” (James 1:27). Caring for those in distress is not optional for followers of Christ.

The Bible reveals God’s attitude toward orphans and widows: He cares very deeply for them. God commands us to protect and care for orphans and widows (Psalm 82:3).

Let me know if you are interested and I shall go ahead to inform the old dying woman.

Thank you for your understanding and reply.

Thanks & God bless you.
Reverend Fr. Joseph E. Edet.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement