Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#211160 by Bryon Williams Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:06 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: From: Mrs.Inga-Britt Ahlenius// View To Read And Reply?

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
Internal Audit,Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division

To: Fund Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from New York,after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica,South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these two nations.

I have met with President Dr. Good Luck Jonathan Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria and some other top and concerned banks officials of Nigeria who claimed that they has been trying their best to make sure you receive your fund in your account.

Right now,as directed by our secretary general Mr.Ban Ki-Moon,We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorise the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of $10M approved by both the British government and the UN into your account without any delay.The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund in your account,is your Accrediting fee which will cost you only but $98.00 to the UN.you have no other payment to make except the Accredited fee.

Sincerely,you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr.Richard Graves from USA to fraustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account. I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours.Note that, the Accredited fee is must and very important, so take note of that.

NB: Every communication should be made through the e-mail address below:[email protected] on how to send the $98 only
For oral discussion,call me on this number which I just acquired in Nigeria today:+2347030879339

NOTE: We have asked for the above Accredited fee to make available the most complete and up-to date records possible.immediately Contact me via E-mail for instructions on how to send the $98.any other contact or payment you make apart from the Accredited fee is at your own risk. WE will like your respond to this call to avoid any further delaying. Do not be afraid for the fee, when replying this mail, include your position and address so that we can register it here.
Sincerely yours,
Mrs.Inga-Britt Ahlenius

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement