Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#211368 by Terminator5 Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:55 am
The source IP address is 41.71.229.119

Geo-Location Information

Country Nigeria

Email 1

Hi,

How are you today?

My name is Mrs Haiyan Li Helen from China and married to Mr.George Carr from England.We lived together for over 5 years and own our business together but now we are having misunderstanding which have lead to us filling for divorce in the Law Court now. The court ruling/judgement will commence in few weeks coming and i have 1,150,000 million pounds(One million one hundred and fifty thousand pounds, from our joint investment business) deposited in my own bank by my husband when we were in good terms.He is making plan to take this money because he thinks am not a British, so he can cheat on me.

If the court judgement commenced and we officially divorced,i will loose this fund,because of the agreement we had when the money was deposited in my account, therefore i solicit for your help as my partner in business so i could transfer this fund to you in your country as the BENEFICIARY to the fund,since in our agreement, i have right to use the money for business and get more income,and once we officially divorced,i will come over to your country for us to share the fund 60/40% ,and i will be using my share to do investment in your country.I will direct you to the bank for the immediate transferring of this fund to you as soon as i hear from you. I will furnish you more details when i receive your reply.

Regards as am waiting for your immediate response and inform me your personal details(particulars)for security reasons.

Haiyan Li Helen

Email 2

How are you and your family today? Thanks for replying my mail and inform me your acceptance to help me out of this situation. I knew what am going to suffer if i don't take this bold step.I have read other people's divorce cases and think that if i fail to remove this fund out before the divorce will be officially granted,if we divorce and i lost all, suicide will be the only option left for me.But i hope through you, god will help me achieve my aim which i know is not illegal.I have worked with him so much and we grow our business together, now because am a foreigner he wants to intimidate me and make me go like a rejected animal while he enjoy our money with another woman.He has made me handicap by blocking all the means through which i get my money from our business,he does not have pity on me, so i need to act fast before the divorce will officially announced so that i will not be helpless.

My communication is been monitored because he know i maybe planning to run away with this fund.My telephone number and communication on phone are monitored,therefore i will direct you to my lawyer who will help me and discuss with you for the possible means of transfering this fund to you to safe and secure the fund(One million,one hundred and fifty thousand pounds).He is the only person that i talk to here freely who understands my situation and works very well to secure my financial freedom.He knew about this fund as i have briefed him and the documents of the deposit to him.So, i will like you to contact him now and tell him you are my partner for an investment in Your Country, so you wish to discuss with him about the fund that is belonging to Mrs Haiyan Li.

Once you contact him, he will tell you how to go about it.. I have not done this before , as am only desperate now to move the fund out of here to where it will be secured,but whatever, lawyer will discuss it with me once you contact him.I am just an innocent woman who is about to suffer rejection from the man i love, so i need to take this bold step to secure my financial freedom and am happy god sent you to me so you could help me achieve this aim.

Here is the Lawyer's contact email address
Barrister Wilfred Jones
[email protected]

Please email him now and always let me know what you too are discussing, notwithstanding, he too will always brief me.I need this done so fast before the divorce will be officially announced in weeks time.May god bless you as you accepted to help me in this situation. I know you are god sent as i can trust your words and believe in you.Please,do not disappear when this my fund gets to your hand as this is all i have got in this world.Let honesty and seriousness be our watch word in this deal.

Thanks .
Haiyan Li Helen.

Header Details :

Delivered-To: xxxxxx
Received: by 10.152.10.170 with SMTP id j10csp49976lab;
Mon, 21 Jul 2014 19:14:05 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.66.142.199 with SMTP id ry7mr29611173pab.10.1405995244116;
Mon, 21 Jul 2014 19:14:04 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from smtpbg64.qq.com (smtpbg62.qq.com. [103.7.29.139])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id lk6si16030664pab.166.2014.07.21.19.14.02
for xxxxxx
(version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Mon, 21 Jul 2014 19:14:04 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning [email protected] does not designate 103.7.29.139 as permitted sender) client-ip=103.7.29.139;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning [email protected] does not designate 103.7.29.139 as permitted sender) [email protected]
X-QQ-SSF: 00010000000000F0000000000000000
X-HAS-ATTACH: no
X-QQ-BUSINESS-ORIGIN: 2
X-Originating-IP: 41.71.229.119
In-Reply-To: <CAMmFnJhrC4TfyNS+d4_jxffXT-O0ZTsgk9zBjg4=+Yks_c2XcA@mail.gmail.com>
References: <[email protected]>
<CAMmFnJhrC4TfyNS+d4_jxffXT-O0ZTsgk9zBjg4=+Yks_c2XcA@mail.gmail.com>
X-QQ-STYLE:
X-QQ-mid: webenglish5t1405995240t492559
From: "=?ISO-8859-1?B?SGFpeWFuIEhlbGVu?=" <[email protected]>
To: "=?ISO-8859-1?B?RnJhbmNpc2NvIEJ1Zm9uYQ==?=" xxxxxx
Subject: Re: I solicit for your help before he cheats on me!!!!!
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_NextPart_53CDC8E8_08903460_064155A1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8Bit
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 10:14:00 +0800
X-Priority: 3
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-QQ-MIME: TCMime 1.0 by Tencent
X-Mailer: QQMail 2.x
X-QQ-Mailer: QQMail 2.x
X-QQ-ReplyHash: 1829113888
X-QQ-SENDSIZE: 520