Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#211520 by gergovie Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:08 am
Despite my previous e-mail, where i ordered to pay Janet White, i recieved this, with photos :

FROM THE DESK OF:
MR. JOHN AKU
DIRECTOR, INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE
FOREIGN OPERATIONS.
Swift Code: BPH KPL PK,
A/C#: 329606=101244=169=678
Our Ref: CBN/OHG/OXD1/2011
Your Ref :.......................... .....

TELEX: CENBANK.
PAYMENT FILE: CBN/BEN/11

FINAL NOTICE OF YOUR PAYMENT

ATTENTION: DEAR BENEFICIARY :

I have received your email thank God I did not listen to JANET WHITE who came to my office and stated that you sent her to come and claim your fund on your behalf that you had an accident that made you indisposed to get the fund, even they showed me the death certificate that your doctor issued her. You have to take a look at the picture I snapped her when she came to my office, it’s attached below

So if you are ready to receive your fund within two working days I want you to send me this information below and also want you to know that your fund have been approved through ATM VISA CARD for the security purpose and your ATM VISA CARD will be delivered to your address where you want us to deliver your ATM to you, so get back to me as soon as possible. Meanwhile as for JANET WHITE who came to Nigeria to claim your fund on your behalf. i will make sure i hand her over to (F B I POLICE) so that she will go to jail for claiming what she is not.

Meanwhile I will like you to reconfirm your information where you want your ATM VISA CARD to be delivered to you,so that there will be no mistake delivering your ATM VISA CARD to your home address. Below is the information needed from you.

FULL NAME:......................... ...........
AGE, SEX AND MARITAL STATUS...................
CURRENT CONTACT ADDRESS:......................
STATE:........................ ................
ZIP CODE:......................... ............
DIRECT PHONE AND FAX NUMBER:.................
IDENTIFICATION................ ................

The above information shall aid us with the dispatching of your card to you, and you are to note that your ATM Card is now ready for delivery to you.

The attached is my working scan copy for you to whom you are dealing with and attach files this my id and my passport.

Waiting for your urgent reply.
We bank in your response
Yours in service,

BEST REGARDS,

MR. JOHN AKU
Tel: +234 701-958-3090
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN
3 pièces jointes
Prévisualiser la pièce jointe JANET WHITE_ PHOTO.jpg
[Image]
Prévisualiser la pièce jointe JOHN PASSPORT.jpg
[Image]