Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#211766 by buried under 419s Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:45 am
Return-path: <[email protected]>
Envelope-to:
Delivery-date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 15:48:00 -0700
Received: from web26.pochta.ru ([62.141.94.206]:41060)
by with esmtps (TLSv1:DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA:256)
(Exim 4.80)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1XARnn-0005kF-Hv
for ; Thu, 24 Jul 2014 15:48:00 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=qip.ru; s=dkim;
h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Message-Id:Date:Subject:To:Sender:From; bh=UZ67C4cnzi4OBLDnUmqcbWzOeBonqXuJQWOauJcIyVo=;

Received: from [127.0.0.1] (port=48397 helo=localhost)
by web26.pochta.ru with esmtp id 1XARnh-0001JD-51; Fri, 25 Jul 2014 02:47:49 +0400
Sender: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: YOUR FUND HAS BEEN RELEASED.
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 02:47:49 +0400
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
X-Priority: 3
X-QIP-Sender: 105.235.35.49
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="=_a8d21ff8d8462cef34f4e04ba4196e3a"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Spam-Score: 130
X-Spam-Report: This message is probably spam.
X-Spam-Status: No, score=2.3
X-Spam-Score: 23
X-Spam-Bar: ++
X-Ham-Report: Spam detection software, running on the system "", has
identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or label
similar future email. If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview: Attention: Sir. I write to confess what you are presently
going through with my Boss. I was a member of the Federal Bureau of Investigation
(FBI) on Local and Foreign Debt attached to the World Bank office in Washington,
DC, USA. I resigned my official duty when I discovered the activities of
my colleagues during a private investigation I carried out. I suspected some
kind of foul play in their act which they would never inform me because they
know I would never be a party to such as a Christian. [...]

Content analysis details: (2.3 points, 7.0 required)

pts rule name description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
[62.141.94.206 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
1.5 SUBJ_ALL_CAPS Subject is all capitals
-0.0 SPF_PASS SPF: sender matches SPF record
-1.9 BAYES_00 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
[score: 0.0004]
0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
X-Spam-Flag: NO

This is a message in Mime Format. If you see this, your mail reader does not support this format.

--=_a8d21ff8d8462cef34f4e04ba4196e3a
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

AAttention:

Sir.

I write to confess what you are presently going through with my Boss. I was a member of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) on Local and Foreign Debt attached to the World Bank office in Washington, DC, USA. I resigned my official duty when I discovered the activities of my colleagues during a private investigation I carried out. I suspected some kind of foul play in their act which they would never inform me because they know I would never be a party to such as a Christian.

I discovered that my Boss was conniving with some top officials of the World Bank to divert funds approved to settle Lottery winners, International contractors and Inheritance. The World Bank has already given approval for the payment of your fund while they are deliberately delaying your payment. They continue to issue one fee or the other from different quarters. I wonder why you haven't noticed all this while. I can assure you this will keep happening if you do not do away with those officers.

Well I just hope you believe me, because if you don't, your fund is gone. Your fund is currently authorized to be paid to you from a financial consultant in the UK or US, approved by the World Bank with a Key Tested Reference/CLAIMS CODE Number, which was supposed to have been issued to you, but they have decided to divert your attention by telling you that they have something to do with one committee or the other especially here in UK or Africa and making you believe that the fund will be transferred into your account - FALSE!

The reason why I am giving you this information is because of the fact that I was aware of it and my doctrine does not permit me to withhold such information. The only help you can get from me now, is the actual link to your payment, please do not give this information to my boss as it may lead to them influencing a total blockage to your payment, so you have to be very careful with this information.

Upon your response to this message, I shall give you all you need to contact the affiliate Payment Office in UK or US.

Yours truly,

Mr. David

Questions about scams? fraudatiocruor @ gmail.com to contact remove spaces
Advertisement