Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#213406 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:26 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2349093335379

RE:DEBT RECONCILIATION/PART PAYMENT SETTLEMENT VALUE AMOUNT:{US$7.5M}

Attn: Beneficiary.

We apologize for the delay of your part payment and all the Inconveniences and hiccups that we might have caused you. However, we were having some minor problems with our payment system, which is Inexplicable, and have held us stranded and Indolent, not having the Prerequisite to devote our 100% endowment in accrediting foreign payments. We apologized once again, from the Records of outstanding debt's due for payment to: {INHERITANCE FUND CLAIMS, NEXT OF KIN, LOTTERY PAYMENT, CONTRACT PAYMENT ETC}.

THIS OFFICE: DEBT RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OVERSEA CREDIT COMMISSION has been Mandated to Liquidate all outstanding debt; your name and Particulars were discovered as next on the list due for outstanding payment. I wish to inform you now that the square peg is now in square hole and can be accelerated so that your payment can be processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from the record in our file, YOUR APPROVED outstanding part payment is valued {US$7,500.000.00} {SEVEN MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS} tagged as category "E" payment with Reference NUMBER: PF008006UK/10.

METHOD OF PAYMENT:

1) Immediate delivery to your home/office doorstep by diplomatic means.
2) Wire transfer via telephone banking system, which will enable you transfer through your land line or cell phone.

In the light of this aforementioned, you are required to furnish this office with the following information, as this will enable us to process and release your fund without any further delay.

Your Full Name
Telephone and fax Numbers
Residential Address
Occupation

Forward your urgent reply/payment option for speedy release of your long over-due part payment within 48hours

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#213457 by AlanJones Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:52 pm
From MR JAMES JOE - [email protected]

Attn Sir
Thanks for your email reply, Like i told you in my first email to you that every Arrangement has been done on how to transfer this funds to you, please before we proceed to the conclusion of this transaction, i would want you to send to me a copy of your Passport okay.

Yes i am ready to back you up and make sure you get your funds, you have giving to me the confidence that you are from a Good home, i am going to provide with you all the Legal Document that Backs up this transaction so that there will be Hitch at all.
I want you to understand that what is coming into your Nominated Bank Account is $7.5 M and it must be a Bank to Bank Wire transfer to your Bank Account

Now i want you to Re-assure me that you will be able to follow up with the Paying Bank in London, before i can forward to you their contact information for you to contact them and find out the Date of your transfer, and i want you to let me know what will be my shear after you Receive your funds into your Bank Account.

I am waiting to Hear from you Soon.

you can call me no this
Regards,
+234 9093335379

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#213676 by AlanJones Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:40 pm
Attn Sir
Thanks for your email reply, Like i told you in my first email to you that every Arrangement has been done on how to transfer this funds to you, please before we proceed to the conclusion of this transaction, i would want you to send to me a copy of your Passport okay.

Yes i am ready to back you up and make sure you get your funds, you have giving to me the confidence that you are from a Good home, i am going to provide with you all the Legal Document that Backs up this transaction so that there will be Hitch at all.
I want you to understand that what is coming into your Nominated Bank Account is $7.5 M and it must be a Bank to Bank Wire transfer to your Bank Account

Now i want you to Re-assure me that you will be able to follow up with the Paying Bank in London, before i can forward to you their contact information for you to contact them and find out the Date of your transfer, and i want you to let me know what will be my shear after you Receive your funds into your Bank Account.

Regard.

#213753 by AlanJones Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:47 am
Hello I can see that you are writing with much annoyance I really appreciate your kind response to my email. And thank God for sending you my way at this time. Please, I want you to go through my previous email and let me know if u really wanna be a part of this. I am a God fearing person and al I do is based on Absolute trust! And I expect the same from you. Please I want you to give me your full assurance and we will take it from there! Thank you! Hoping to read from you Please get back to me as soon as you can we must hurry to complete this deal as soon as possible
Regards,
you can call ME
+234 9093335379

#213892 by AlanJones Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:47 pm
Attn Sir

Regard.

#214272 by AlanJones Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:45 pm
I have filed your case and forwarded it to the office handling it with the attached documents.

Do call me as soon as you get this message or leave me a message.
And do inform me as soon as the banks contacts you, i would like this transaction to end as soon as possible and i would like you to receive the funds before the end of net week .
God bless you.

Below is the contact information of the bank, you can call Mrs Jennifer or email her as she is the one in charge of the funds.

Mrs. Jennifer Thompson.
HSBC Private Banking, London, United Kingdom.
(Director of Operations, HSBC Private Banking Telephonic Bank Department)
Email Address: [email protected]
Tel: +44-792-481-5223
Fax: +44-844-500-2642

#214274 by AlanJones Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:50 pm
YOU CAN CALL ME
+234 9093335379

Regards,

#214580 by AlanJones Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:20 pm
From Jennifer Thompson - [email protected]

Good day,

I hereby acknowledge the receipt of your mail.

Please you are advised to fill, sign and return the attached form with the required fees in order to proceed with your transafer.

I will give you instructions on how to make the payment as soon as I receive the filled and signed form.

Kind regards,

Mrs. Jennifer Thompson.

#214712 by AlanJones Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:32 pm
To: XXX

I acknowledge the receipt of the filled Telephonic Transmission Form with thanks.

Due to huge taxes levied on foreign beneficiaries, as well as the bottleneck and red tapes associated with receiving funds from outside United Kindgom, we have decided to nominate that you send the required fees by international money gram transfer to save you a reasonable amount of money you will pay to the taxman if you make a direct deposit to our corporate account.

In the light of this, I will send you the information you will use to send the £1,550.00 (British Pounds Sterling) only as soon as I hear from you.

Please confirm the receipt of this mail.

Kind regards,

Mrs. Jennifer Thompson.

#214747 by AlanJones Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:29 am
I acknowledge the receipt of your mail.

Below is the information you will use to send the money by international money gram transfer:

First Name: Jennifer
Last Name: Thompson
Address: 1 Tomlins Avenue, Camberley, Surrey GU16 8LJ, United Kingdom
Amount: £1,550.00

Please endeavor to send the proof of transfer as soon as you carry out the transfer to enable me cash out the money here.

Kind regards,

Mrs. Jennifer Thompson.

#215084 by AlanJones Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am
I acknowledge the receipt of your mail.

Below is the bank account details you requested:

Bank Name : HSBC Bank
Bank Address : Green street Upton Park London, E 13. London UK
Account Name : The Best Ventures
Account Number : 416386XX
Sort Code : 40-07-12
IBAN : GB49MIDL40071241638629
Amount: £1,550.00

Please make sure you send proof of transfer as soon as the transfer is done.

Kind regards,

Mrs. Jennifer Thompson.

#215112 by AlanJones Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:16 pm
Thanks for your mail and letting me know the situation between you and the bank. Firstly, I want to let you know that you should try and give attention to the bank because I reached an agreement with them before they accepted to bank the funds on your behalf. It really took time before the bank accepted to keep the funds.

Note: Please you try and writ the Bank today and ask them what is going on let them try and give you update.

As soon as you hear from them try and get back to me whit the new update OK.

Waiting to hear from you
Thank you

#215187 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:08 am
For God sake, why are you behaving and treating this transaction in such a manner, I have virtually done what I suppose to do to make sure that success is achieved, but you always turn to disappoint me, simply because you don't want to invest money, when I have categorically told you that there is nothing we can do other than to find a way to secure this , which God has made a way for us by taking out of the office for now.

I expect your very urgent and immediate response and know how much you have because that is the major and only thing that will solve this problem now, unless you are ready to lose the money you invested and also face whatever trouble that might come out.