Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#214856 by AlanJones Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:05 am
My Dear XXX.

Good morning Sir. How are you doing today together with your lovely family I hope this mail meets you in good condition? My Dear XXX. Please kind you let me know if the bank have respond to you or not? So that i will go there to no why they haven't contacted you till this very moment.

I will be anxiously waiting for your kind response. Remain blessed.
Best Regards
Yours sincerely
Miss kesia

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#214927 by AlanJones Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:45 pm
My Dear XXX.

I thank you very much for your kind response. Dear XXX, you stated that Africard Visa Card Finance Company ask you for fee, please can you forward the message to me? So i will go to the bank on Monday morning.

I will be waiting for your kind response. Remain blessed.
Best Regards
Yours sincerely
Miss Kesia

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#215050 by AlanJones Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:37 am
My Dearest Beloved lovely XXX.

Good morning Sir. I thank you so much for your kind response. How are you doing today I hope this mail meets you in good time? Dear XXX. I am so glad for this message you forwarded to me thanks alot. I have read email Africard Card Visa Finance bank, I am very happy that the total money has been downlaoded into ATM Visa Card and there requesting for $1,250usd to pay the delivering Company Charges to enable you receive the parcel to your destination. Tomrrow morning i will go to the bank to ask them to deliver the parcel to you once you confirm the parcel and make withdrawal you will send back there money. I believe with God's help they will accept to assist us. Please don't loose courage okay. Africard Visa Card is one of the Reputable bank here in West Africa they have never failed any of the customers, tomorrow morning i will go there when i concluded with them I will update you okay. I wish you the best weekend.

Best Regards
Yours sincerely
Miss Kesia

#215071 by AlanJones Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:30 am
Attn:Mr. XXX
Dear Beneficiary,

We hereby confirmed your letter and your suggestion there-in are comprehended but impossible for us . You must understand that this money I have requested is not for my personal use, rather to pay for procurement of the Tax/Stamp Duty which is important in this country before shipment of any ATM Card out of this country. It’s rule and regulation of this country and I can not work against the monetary regulation of the country and the bank. You must follow the procedure, so that your ATM Visa Card will be send to you.

Your fund has already been uploaded into this CORPORATE VISA CARD and also has to register it with courier service for easy delivery to you. You should understand that banking system or procedure in Ivory Coast may not the same in your country. We only give our bank account for huge amount of money. $1250 is very small to give out our bank account. You should send the money through western union or we give you bank account of the Tax/Stamp Duty receivers account detail.

My assurance given to you is that we shall send your ATM VISA Card as soon as we receive the $1250 and the tracking number of the courier service shall be send to you for easy tracking of your package.
As soon as you receive your package in your country, we shall send you the access pin code for enable you be making withdrawal of your fund in maximum of amount of $10,000 /$5000 per transaction three times daily in any visa ATM Cash centre worldwide without any query from any authority.

Let me put it to you, that we are government recognized and approved ATM card company and will never engage on any illegal activities. Note that every step involved in delivery of your Africards Visa ATM Card will be made known and clearly to youWe advise you to send the money through money gram or western union with the name as showed below.

Receiver Name: Benjamin Oscar
City: Abidjan

Please hurry now as your package might attract more charges if it stays more days with the courier service

Thanks,
Mr. John Bull Makati
Director Africards Visa Company
Tele: +225 463 82 316
+22520011011
Fax : +2252001101107

#215076 by AlanJones Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:18 am
My Dearest Beloved XXX.

Good morning. How are you doing today together with your lovely family I hop this mail meets you in good condition? My Dear. I went to Africard Visa Finance bank, this morning I meet the bank director, he told me that the total money has been downloaded into ATM Visa card and ready to deliver to your home address and that A Tax/Stamp Duty for New Customs Creed is $950 and Courier service fees is $300 making total of $1,250usd, I pleaded to the bank to deliver the parcel to you, then after the delivering the parcel to you once you make withdraw from the ATM Visa Card, there money will return to them with immediate effect. But the bank director told me clearly that the money requested from you is not for there bank use, it is for delivering the parcel to your home address to enable us start making withdraw.

But I still pleaded to the bank to help us they refuse because they said the money is to pay the DHL delivery charges so the parcel will get to your destination successful. My Dear Please helps me to send the money to the bank. After I pay $2,820usd to obtain the Change of Ownership in the Ministry of Justice Cote D'ivoire in your name as the new beneficiary of the money what left with me is $50usd which I kept for my feeding, please help me with all your humanity once you receive the parcel to your home and make first withdraw deduct the amount you paid and send me $10.000usd from the total money and send it to me here so I can secure my flight ticket visa and traveling papers to join you.

I will wait for your kind response. Remain blessed.
Best Regards
Yours sincerely
Miss Kesia

#215085 by AlanJones Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:04 am
My Dearest Beloved XXX.

I thank you for your mail. Please do not insult the bank i am the person you are given this help not the bank follow them with wisdom and receive the ATM Card this week.

I will be waiting for your kind response. Remain blessed.
Best Regards
Yours sincerely
Kesia

#215116 by AlanJones Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:26 pm
Attn: XXX
Dear Beneficiary,

We received your message and we wish to use this opportunity to inform you that we are not here to stage any kind of argument with you, rather we are here to do our best to make sure that we follow all the due legal process and to comply with the financial rules and regulation of this financial institution in order to deliver your ATM visa card without any hitch.

we have tried our level best to explain to you the situation here and what is needed to be done in order to get your transaction done so that you can start making withdrawal with your ATM visa card but now you are trying to make us believe that you are not ready to comply with the instructions and get your transaction done at once, rather you are here to stage unnecessary argument with us, using different kind of unpleasant words on us trying to proof that you are in a better position to teach us our job.

We must tell you that your messages was considered as a very big challenge and disrespectful to the rules and regulation of this finance company, we have so much regards and respect for all our customers both local and international as we are only working to make sure that we give the best to our customers, and we expect our customers to also return that same respect to this finance company

Please be informed that we are not putting pressure on you or trying to force you to send the fee, NO!! You are to decide on what to do for yourself if you like you’re your ATM visa card to be sent or you can forget the transaction all depends on you.
Use this bank account as show below to make the transfer and also don’t forget to send to us the transfer slip immediately you send the money.

NAME OF BANK: BANK OF AFRICA ABIDJAN COTE D’IVIORE
ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME: UKO FRANCIS AROKE
ACCOUNT :NUMBER: 08059480019
SWIFT CODE: AFRICIABXXX
IBAN: CI93 CIO3 20100400805948001913
BANK ADDRESS: 01BP 4132 ABIDJAN 01’COTE D’IVIORE

And for your information any further message from you that appear to be disrespectful to this Africards Visa Finance Company will likely be ignored and will not be responded to, please take note.

Thank you for your understanding.
Sincerely,

Mr. John Bull Makati
Tele: +225 463 82 316
+22520011011

#215863 by AlanJones Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:50 am
Dearest XXX.

You have betrayed the trust and confidence I have in you. Please I need letter of withdrawal from urgent from you, write the letter stating that you are no more the new beneficiary of this money you send copy to the bank and copy to me so i will go to ministry of justice to cancel the affidavit of oath i swears in your name as the new beneficiary of my money. I have already contact a foreign partner in America Mr.Kelly J.Fox who have accepted to help me pay the DHL and receive the money into his account in USA. I want you to do that now.

I will wait for your mail and the letter of withdrawal.
Miss Kesia

#226737 by AlanJones Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:44 pm
From AFRICARDS ATM VISA COMPANY - [email protected]

Attn: XXX

Dear Beneficiary,

I write to inform you again that we are still waiting to hear from you concerning the delivery of your ATM visa card. Could you get back to me so that we may know what is delaying you

Thanks,
Mr. John Bull Makati
Tele:+225 463 82 316
+22520011011