Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215169 by AlanJones Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:12 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233542211530

INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK, LTD.
MERIDIAN HOUSE RING ROAD CENTRAL
PRIVATE BAG MAIL NO.16 Accra, Ghana
Phone number: +233 542-211-530
E-mail Address:icbc remittance [email protected]
I am a Regional INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK, LTD.{I.C.BANK] Ghana. I am writing following an opportunity in my office that will be of benefit to both of us. I have in my bank $8.5 million,(Eight million five hundred thousand Untied States Dollars) that belongs to my late Canadian customer , who happen to have the same last name with you, unfortunately he lost his life in the Tsunami disaster in Thailand 2004 on a trip with his family. His wife and two daughters. Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his partner or relatives to come and claim the fund, unfortunately no one have come for the claim of the fund since my late customer died. I want you to stand as the next of kin to the deposited fund of my late customer as both of you have the same last name and the same nationality, I now decided to make this business with you since nobody is coming for it and i don't want this money to go into the Bank account for their selfish use as the fund yet unclaimed.
The banking law and guidelines here stipulates that if such funds remained after nine years the money will be transferred into the bank account for their selfish use, as unclaimed fund. This fund will be of a great help or assistance to me and you as the bank releases the total fund to you,We are going to share the percentage equally, Your share will be 50% and my own will be the same as soon as the bank releases the total fund to you. Please note that all necessary arrangement for the smooth release of these deposited fund to you has been finalized.I will discuss more in details when I do receive your response. kindly reply to my private email([email protected]) or send me your email address so that i will send more details to you via email for security
reasons. Best regards, Mr.Henry David
Regional Director

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement