Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215182 by Grunt Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:51 am
I am a co-coordinator of contract Award and re-view committee. Being the Head of the Committee, Our main responsibilities/work is to award, re-view all government contract projects to co-operate individuals or organizations. I was very impressed with your profile and your achievements and that is why i am contacting you for this transaction.
The only source we benefit from this contract project is over invoicing the prices of contracts, apart from our monthly salary. This is to tell you clear the source of this fund is "over quotation from contract projects". Recently I and my partner was able to secure/save the total sum of ($7,750,000.00) which we made from the recently completed contract awarded for the supply and construction of
Ghanaian oil Refinery Company that started work last year . The whole amount was deposited in an escrow account in a bank for further credit to you once you applied for the release through my guide Line.
The reason why you were contacted to receive this fund on my behalf is because:
(1) As civil servant, we are not allow to operate on foreign account transfer transactions, while in service,
(2)We cannot establish foreign project while on duty post, unless after our resignation or retirement from government service .So what I want you to do is, I will release the contract code /reference to you and contact information of the paying bank, including the account information for you to contact the bank directly for the release and transfer of the money into your own/personal bank account.
Once you reply me, I will write an application letter, and send it to you, to forward it to the bank address which I will give you which is very simple. There is no risk involve, I am giving you 100% assurance and guarantee for success. many people who were working here as the Head of this Organization has done this and some resigned while some re-tired after succeeding.
Meanwhile for your helping me in receiving this Fund into your own Account, you will have 35% of the total fund as your benefit as soon as you confirmed that the money is in your account. It will take less than seven working days to conclude this transaction once the bank received and approve your application.
Note, that you will not let any bank officials here to know that I am the one that gave you this information to you. The only thing that you need to do is to write an application to apply for the release of the money to you because the record is clear. It’s important for you to note that this money did not belong to any one or group of persons, its neither a stolen money nor a government money but rather a reward and benefit for service rendered to foreign companies. As soon as you received this money in your account, I will resign and come to join you there for investment. So expect your reply indicating your interest to give you more directives on how to go for it.

Thanks for your understanding and kind co-operation.
Hope to hear from you soonest.

RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS
No GHD 5654 ROMA-HILLS.
ESTATE ACCRA
GHANA.
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014
Subject: HELP ME AND I WILL HELP YOU
Advertisement