Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215255 by Salt the Gold mine Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:01 am
Attn: Account Holder ,

What is going on?I believed that i have sent you this letter several times without any respond from you to complete this transaction till date.I want you to understand that i have really worked too much on your behalf to ensure that you start accessing your funds and it seem to me that you are not willing to start receiving your funds and the start making your transfer.

It has been over Three months now and you haven't sent the fee.Am written once more today to inform you that you still have the chance to received your funds now according to the bank director email this morning.

The bank has created an online bank account on your behalf and the online bank account has been funded with the total sum of $8,500,000.00 USD in which you would be able to withdraw any amount of money daily from the online account.

Below is the online bank account details

Welcome! To - FCMBank Online Plc Secure Account Page

Account Name Account Type
Activate
Online Banking Account
Created Opened Account Balance
2014-05-8 $8,500,000,00 USD
Account Number FCMB Sort Code
00169381103-43371 1022-03-8733
Country Name Of bank
International Money Transfer

Input

Swift Code PNBPUS33
Account Number1010169857507

The bank has also stated that you could be able to start accessing the online bank account once the transfer code has been issued to you and this code will be issued to you at the sum of $105Usd.

The bank has also directed that the payment should be sent through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram Transfer with the below details.

Receivers Name: J.O.
Text Question: To Whom
Text Answer: JOHN

Amount: $105 Usd.

MTCN Number...

Senders Name...

Send the following details to me as soon as you make the payment which are senders name and address, Mtcn Number, Text Question and Answer Used and the amount sent.

Once the payment of $105 Usd has been received by today, then the bank would issue the TRANSFER CODE/TRANSFER PIN to you which you would use to make the final transfer to any bank account of your choice.

I would be waiting for the details as directed as soon as possible.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.
Respectively
ENGR.. OWEN GEORGE
Assistant Director.

E-mail:([email protected])
Advertisement