Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215424 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:38 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +447933904633 & +447005981754

REYFIELDS INVESTIGATIONS

My name is Michael Reyfields; I work with the Reyfields Investigations, a Consulting Firm in London, UK. We are conducting a standard process investigation involving a client who shares the same name with you and also the circumstances surrounding investments made by this client at HSBC Bank.
The HSBC Private Banking client died intestate and nominated no next of kin to inherit the title over the investments made with HSBC Bank. The essence of this communication with you is to request that you provide us information on three issues:

1-Are you aware of any relative/relation having the same surname, whose last known contact address was Madrid, Spain?
2-Are you aware of any investment of considerable value made by such a person at the HSBC Bank?
3-Can you establish beyond reasonable doubt your eligibility to assume status of next of kin to the deceased?

It is pertinent that you inform us ASAP whether or not you are familiar with this personality that we may put an end to this communication with you and our inquiries surrounding this personality.

You must appreciate that we are constrained from providing you with more detailed information at this point. PLEASE RESPOND BACK TO MY PRIVATE AND DIRECT EMAIL ADDRESS; [email protected]
as soon as possible to afford us the opportunity to close this investigation.

Thank you for accommodating our inquiry.

Yours sincerely,
Michael Reyfields
Reyfields Investigations
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#215425 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:41 pm
From Michael Reyfields - [email protected]

Hello,

Thank you for your response to the inquiries. I take it by your
response that you have no explicit knowledge of the subject. The
fellow with the previously referred description: Mr Felix XXX died
intestate and nominated no next of kin after having made substantial
investments with HSBC Bank.

I shall send your details to Mr Steve Gulliver of HSBC, he will
contact you for further details concerning your inheritance process. I
await your response before I send your details.

Regards,

Michael Reyfields
Reyfields Investigations
This is a confidential message from Reyfields Investigations
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#215426 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:43 pm
From Steve Gulliver PVT - [email protected]

Dear XXX,

I will state the very crucial issues here as I have to attend to personal matters. You see, my daughter has recently taken ill and was admitted in the hospital for further medical care. I will need for us to conclude this project in the shortest possible time, so I can be in a position to give her fullest attention and provide her with the best facilities I will be able to afford. What I tell you below, I have told you already, but I restate here again for the avoidance of doubt or confusion. In everything one does with another: there must be a meeting of minds. In Latin, it’s called “consensus ad idem”. A meeting of minds, without us both seeing and assessing the situation through the same lenses there cannot and will never be success or progress. So please leave your mind and your heart open to assess our operations with a brave and transparent heart.

I will be the "primus inter pares"; this again is Latin meaning first amongst equals. I need for you to obey my every instruction and do exactly as I say. You should let me direct this project for us to have success. It is when there is no leadership and no meeting of minds that there are problems. Remember this always.

My first concern is security. I mean getting this project behind us with no backlash. Nothing good comes easy but planning and strategy integration and efficient modus operandi help more than a little. The file relating to this case is under my care not only in my capacity as project manager but also as the departmental head. The detail of this project is known only to HSBC Private Bank and the administrative department of the bank. All our clients and their status are updated on a fortnightly basis. Every few days, the admin department asks me for a status report on the activities of the cases under my care. I am not obliged to give detailed reports but I must give them basic information.

I will file in a report signalling that Mr. Felix XXX next of kin has been identified
and the title passed on. Thus, I and I only, know what is going on with Mr Felix’s file.
The risk element is now zero. This is guaranteed.

At this point, I wish to give you some information on the deceased Mr. Felix XXX just so that you can get acquainted to this information:

1) Full name of deceased: Felix XXX

2) Last known address: Calle Villamiel de Caceres 16, E-28042 Madrid, Spain

3) Exact age at time of death: 75 years

4) Deceased mother’s maiden name: Baldwin

5) Date of birth of deceased: August 1st 1932

6) Country of birth: Spain.

You must understand what we stand before, we are about to make a lot of money for ourselves and for every time one makes significant progress in life there is a price to pay, I told you nothing goes for free and this project is not a deviation from that natural law. As agreed, we shall share the proceeds of this transaction equally, which is 50% each. It is also my suggestion that we keep record of any expenses we incur within this process.

Once the transaction is completed, and funds in your possession, we will first settle all calculated expenses, before proceeding to share the amount equally as agreed. I have ensured due to the allowances of private banking that there is as little documentation about this project as possible. I do not think having documents flying around is the best way to commence, execute and conclude this project. Things are best done this way.

The security firm which presently holds the funds in Spain is a very private firm; they are affiliated with only top banks, sensitive firms and multi-nationals. They are private and exclusive. They are the only company that has the legitimacy to have assisted HSBC with this sort of project. They are a security deposit accepting firm working only on instructions from officials like myself. They accept no private deposits and all deposits are made on behalf of private citizens. They will not accept any deposit from a private individual except under special circumstances. Upon instructions from HSBC, the security firm will immediately release the funds to you.

I wish to repeat myself in uncertain and unequivocal terms: this is a private and confidential arrangement involving only me and you knowing the full and complete details. The success of this project is contingent upon you knowing your place and knowing your limitations. I have worked in the banking world for many years and many consider me a guru in my field. I got to where I am today by being smart and hardworking, but most importantly by being disciplined. You should obey me and follow my instructions. HSBC Private Bank Limited is a closed and restricted world. What we have done is known to nobody and cannot be. I ask you to respect my efforts and not strive to contact the departments of my bank involved in this. If you begin to follow their activities you will attract attention to this matter. I repeat again, under no circumstances are you to contact my bank. Private banking is what the name reflects: Privacy. The bank respects the privacy of its high net worth clients and would not ask any questions or intrude in what is considered a private matter unless given a reason to do so. Under no circumstance are you to contact me or my bank through any other channel other than my email account and my private phone number which I have provided to you. I repeat; this is private banking, there is no trace or detail of this transaction. It is best that way; I am giving verbal instructions to effect the realization of this project.

I plan to see this project through and go into private business by establishing my own investment firm. I have been in the banking sector for years but all I really have is a name, no money to undertake anything tangible. I do not seek to justify myself for I am at peace with myself. With my share of the money, I intend on opening an investment and financial consultancy firm. I have many friends who have money to invest but for me to be the captain of the firm, I must invest some money of my own. That’s why this project is important to me. It’s my key to the next stage of my life.

Once this transaction is concluded, you will hold on to my share until such a time as I can disengage from HSBC and pursue my own private agenda. I plan to travel to meet with you in the near future so we can meet in person.

For the moment, I can summarize by saying I will give instructions with your details to HSBC admin, admin will act upon it and initiate payment processes with the Security Firm in Spain. Admin will however require from you some documentation which we need to provide. I have taken a leap of faith in proceeding the way I have with you but one thing I have learned from the wealthy private banking clients I manage is that nothing in life comes easy and nothing ventured, nothing gained. Know that I promise you from the bottom of my heart that all is well and will end well. Please be rest assured of that, we should work towards completing this entire process within two weeks time.

My daughters’ situation is eating into me, there is a lot of stress and weight on my family at this point, know that we both need a new chance to provide new opportunities for ourselves. I have a family I love very much and we must seize this opportunity to better both our lives and theirs’. We must take this situation seriously, great opportunities never come twice.

I hope to hear from you and do have a very nice day.

Truly yours,

S. T. Gulliver.

#215428 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:46 pm
Dear XXX,

I appreciate your decision to be my partner in this transaction.
send me the details below for documents I need to prepare.

(1) FULL NAMES
(2) RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS/COUNTRY OF ORIGIN

(3) DATE OF BIRTH

(4) TELEPHONE/CELL NUMBERS
(5) OCCUPATION
(6) MARITAL STATUS

(7) SEX

We need to get all the legal documents before any transfer is made,
this will make everything legal between both countries. I guarantee
you that we shall have no problems if you follow my instructions. I
will update once I get the requested details.

Steve Gulliver
HSBC BANK
Phone:+447933 904 633 Fax:+447005981754

#215515 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:39 pm
Dear XXX,

Write a letter in the attached format to the Claims Attorneys. All

correspondence will be sent to my desk for subsequent approval and

endorsement once all documents are verified.

Endeavor to transcribe this information into a letter and mail it

directly to the attorneys as your application of claims.

The Claims Attorneys email is: [email protected]

Thanks
Steve

Attachment

The Manager,
Claims & Legal Department,
H.S.B.C Bank PLC,
184 High Street,
Bromley, Kent,
United Kingdom.

Dear Sir,

I, Mr. ------------------ wish to apply for the claim of my uncle, Mr. Felix XXX that has been lying in your bank since 14th of June 2003. On his death, I happen to be the only surviving relative and the nominated Next Of Kin. The balance on his account at death is £18,450,000.00 only.

I have enclosed his Bio Data for your perusal and consideration.

BIO DATA
First Name: Felix
Surname: XXX
Date of Birth: 01/08/1932
Date of Death: 19/02/2007
Country of Birth: Spain
Cause of Death: Heart Attack
Name of Wife: None till death
Name of Children: None till death

ACCOUNT DETAILS
Date of Deposit: 14/6/2003
Type of Account: Company Business Account
Account Number: 70433532
Branch Sort Code: 40-15-05
Account Balance: £18,450,000.00
Name of Company: F.W Incorporation
Company Activity: Contractor/Suppliers
Source of Funds: Contract Executed for Megawatts Industrial Plc

I am ready to present myself for the claims as soon as your approval is granted. I specifically request that all correspondence should be in English Language. I earnestly await your approval.

Yours truly,

DATED AND SIGNED HERE

XXX
Email:
Phone:
Fax:
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#215691 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:56 am
Dear XXX,

Very well,please update me soon as you hear anything from the lawyer.

Yours Truly

Steve.

#216242 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:51 pm
From Michael Hager - [email protected]

Dear XXX

Attached is the requirement to process your claim. Your immediate response will be appreciated to enable proceed with your inheritance claim.

Michael Hager Esq
Alder Castle 10 Noble Street, London, EC2V 7QJ
Tel: +44 702 4079662
Fax: +44 844 6651636
Email: [email protected]

Attachment is a PDF with in image of a letter - transcription to follow.

#216327 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:19 am
Attention: XXX

Dear XXX

LETTER OF ENGAGEMENT

We are in receipt of your application as 'Next of Kin' to late Felix XXX with account No. XXX. Please be informed that before now, the boards of Directors of HSBC have decided to nullify the said account based on information that the owner has no next of kin to his account. However we are giving your application considerable acceptance, subject to proven facts as the actual beneficiary to the account.

In accordance with HSBC inheritance/beneficiary fund release regulation, your lawyers' comprehensive report is highly required to authenticate and approve your fund release. You are advised to submit the following documents.

1. Proof of Identification
2. Death Certificate of the deceased
3. Certificate of Deposit of the deceased
4. Certification of Will
5. A sworn affidavit stating you as next of kin

This reference number HSBC0378525217PCFG must be stated in all your correspondence. In receipt of these documents we will proceed with your inheritance claim.

Your fund approval will commence and within 7 working days your fund will be remitted to your designated bank account.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Yours Sincerely,

Michael Hager
Legal Representative
V & A Solicitors

#216601 by AlanJones Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:05 am
Dear XXX,

I have just received the final document from the high court here in London. It cost me money to acquire the Certificate of will if you look closely, that's why it took this much time, attached are the documents required by the bank attorney, once this is approved, we have crossed the border line.

Furthermore I trust you, and I promise you will never regret doing business with me, I hope that you would be able to cover the COT (cost of transfer) soon as you have been approved by the bank, this normally stays at a certain % of the total, which amounts to little or nothing, or we may be lucky if insurance covers the claims.

Finally,I await the good news of our approval. My fingers are crossed as I have done my part.

Yours Truly,
Steve Gulliver

HSBC BANK

Phone:+447933 904 633 Fax:+447005981754

Image Image Image Image

#223912 by AlanJones Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:24 am
Dear XXX,

Your immediate response to the attached mail will be to your advantage.

Endeavour to fill/sign the Power of Attorney and email or fax back to this office. Also complete the transfer form and send to us.

We shall send you banking details to enable make necessary payment after receipt of your signed Power of Attorney.

Your funds will be transferred once payment is confirmed.

Thank you.

Michael Hager Esq
Fax: +447 00 5942115

Image Image Image Image Image

#224371 by AlanJones Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:28 am
Dear XXX,

We have received your completed transfer application form and power of attorney and it is ok.

Enclosed is your invoice with local banking details, endeavour to send proof of payment to enable proceed with your inheritance pay out.

Find break down in your local currency. Total amount 105,342.60 (One Hundred and Five Thousand

Three Hundred and Forty Two Rands Sixty Cents Only)

5,871.94 GBP = 105,342.60 ZAR
1 GBP = 17.94 ZAR

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Michael Hager Esq

Attachment Transcript

ACCOUNT DETAILS:

FIRST NATIONAL BANK
JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA
ACCT HOLDER: NG MASUKU
ACCT NO: 62469318060
SORT CODE: 250655
SWIFT CODE: FIRNZAJJ

Please pay equivalent to account above
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!

#224644 by AlanJones Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:49 am
Dear XXX,

Sorry for the confusion, we will rectify it and send you oour receiving bank account here.

Thank you.

Michael Hager Esq

#224919 by AlanJones Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:21 am
Dear XXX,

Attached is the correct invoice, endeavour to send proof of payment

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Michael Hager Esq

Bank details from attached PDF file

ACCOUNT DETAILS:

BARCLAYS BANK
SOUTH KENSINGTON
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
ACCT HOLDER: RE OSAGIE
ACCT NO: 13509656
IBAN#: GB17BARC20202013509656
SORT CODE: 202020
SWIFT CODE: BARCGB22

#234310 by AlanJones Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:55 pm
Dear XXX,

How are you and compliments of the season.I have not heard from you in a long while,wanted to know if we are still on course regards our transactions.

Please let me know.

Yours truly

Steve.