Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#220763 by AlanJones Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:11 am
From CHARLESS BERNARD - [email protected]

Good day my dear,
How is your day over there i hope you are OK.Well i am Rev father Charles Bernard,the Reverend Father in charge of the camp,Herritha Macalla , who left for me the bank draft of ( $150.000.00 )Dollar to deliver to you,She got married with a man now both of them are living now.She gave me a bank draft to give to you for your compensation due to your help to her when she was at the camp.It has been a long time i was waiting for your mail but i thank God that you have contact me today.

Your urgent respond is needed,immediately you read from me i will go DHL Office today to know the cost/price and how to send the bank draft to you over there in your country.Kindly send to me your personal contact information as follows:

Full Name:........................

Home Address.......................

Office Address:....................

State.............................

Phone Number:.....................

My son you are blessed,
Rev Charles Bernard.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#220910 by AlanJones Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:50 am
Hello my son
How is your family and your business as well .This is Reverend Father Charles Bernard the Reverend in-charge of the refugee camp,your ex partner Nancy Mabry , who has gotten married and both of them are now living in Canada.she deposited to me a Bank draft.

The Bank draft will be released to you with two options:either you come down here in Senegal and collect the Bank draft, or you will pay for the D H L express.or T.N.T express fees the amount is( 225 USD) for the safety delivery of the Bank draft to you.

It left for you to choose among these two options any one in which you know that you can do so that this check will get to you with out any problem and i want you to know that Nancy pleaded to me to
make sure you receive this Bank draft safety so i have to do everything so that i don't disappoint her.So you have to send the money to me so that i will go and cash the money today for the posting of the Bank draft .

Here is the name of my full name which you will send the money via western union money transfer,
Mr. Charles Bernard

unite 25 no 12 parcel

country Dakar Senegal

When you send the money send the receiving information's which you used in sending the money ,like the MTCN number question and answer,senders name and receivers name and also make sure you call me so that i will go right away to D H L office for the posting of your Bank draft to you immediately.

Be blessed my son
Reverend Charles Bernard ?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#221046 by AlanJones Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:42 am
Hello My Dear .
Son you are bless in Jesus name , concerning all you said i can gave you any bank account the only
bank account am using is the church account so there is no other account i have , so if you can
find any ways of sending the money you better come over here in Senegal and collected it your self ,
hope i have made my self clear to you rather you come over here or you find solution to send the
money for the DHL tacks fees , so is beyond your control to make the right choice .

May the good God prosper your day .
By Rev Father C . Bernard ?

#221183 by AlanJones Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:58 am
Hello My Dear Son .
You are bless in Jesus name , obviously i can gave you the church account am afraid , if you insist
not to fine any solution how to send the money you better come over here and take it your self i
hope i have make my self clear , i don have time for this your blablabla talk , so if you can fine any
alternative solution you for get about it i will get contact with the young lady to know how she will
take back the proposal , and if i get any negative respond from you this will be the last massage
i will be sending to you .

Be bless .
By Rev Father C . Bernard .

#223920 by AlanJones Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:46 am
If not am a Man of God I could have gave you a cost

#224210 by AlanJones Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:57 pm
Someone has lost all power of coherent speech

Devil Devi get behead me

#326265 by malu53 Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:22 pm
Cynthy
Gender Female
Country United States
Birthday199 4-03-05
Age 23

Contact Information
Phone70887667

About Me
Looking for make friends, love, foreign contacts & online chat.