Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#304759 by Troy Platt Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:30 am
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 15:08:52 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: PRINCE ALWALEED BIN TALAL <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: DONATION FROM ALWALEED CHARITABLE FOUNDATION

Hi,

My name is Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, A philanthropist, the CEO and Chairman of alwaleed philanthropies a Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I am also the Chairman of Kingdom Holding Company which investments ranges from luxury hotels, including The Four Seasons Savoy Hotel in London, and media, such as News Corp and Time Warner.

I believe strongly in‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind, that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to donate $32bn to to randomly selected individuals worldwide each person receiving {$1,000,000.00} One Million United Dollars, I am making this donation in order to build a "better world of tolerance, acceptance, equality and opportunity for all and also I wished to contribute to the elimination of poverty and famine, and to support development, health and education in the most deprived communities. The beneficiaries will spend the money on developing communities, providing disaster relief and supporting women and young people in there community.

On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me your earliest convenience with the following details so I will know your email address is valid. you can check this donation on google (Prince Alwaleed bin Talal)

Your Full name______
Your Address_______
Your Country_____
Your Age________
Your Sex_______
Your Phone number___

Warmest Regards,
Prince Alwaleed bin Talal

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement