Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#305729 by malu53 Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:57 pm
zorpia
Doris
53, Lome, Togo
Last seen 10 minutes ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑70, in United States.

Hello!
The reason I write you this letter is because I needed a trust worthy person that can handle this issue with care and carry out my instructions and directives with sincere heart I am Mrs Doris a Greece citizen living in Lome Togo, I’m 42 years old widow suffering from a long time cancer of the breast in addition to high blood pressure. Reference to the doctor’s confirmation that I have less than three months to live, So I have decided to Donate €3.000.000.00, which I deposited in my bank for the help of orphans and the less privilege through you for the work of humanity in the society as I don’t have a child that will inherit my wealth when I’m no more alive, I know too well that this project will make you have limited access to your own activities, so I permit you to take 10% of this fund for your faithful time/commitment and use the rest for the work of humanity to fulfill my last wish on earth,i need your urgent reply E-mail ( doris2015johnson @ gmail.com )
Your Sister in christ
Mrs Doris Johnson
email address here too
viewtopic.php?f=7&p=284916
Advertisement

#305730 by malu53 Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:00 pm
same name, message, and email address here
mypraize.com/romieesmith123/blog/Bad-Credit-Small-Loans-Finest-Solution-For-Awful-Credit-Borrowers

diff. pic though

#305731 by malu53 Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:01 pm
another message from the zorpia scammer

Greeting in the name of Almighty GOD ,
I was touched to open up to you,
Please don’t be surprise by receiving my message, i am currently sending you this mail from my sick bed in the hospital despite my critical condition But don't worry, All i hope is that you will not betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you. I have to thank God this moment for his direction as regards this mission,
I am Mrs. Doris Johnson a Christian from Greece I am married to Late Mr. Connell Johnson who is a wealthy business man here in Togo we were married for many years with out a child before he died after a brief illness,

Before his sudden death we where devoted Christian When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of three Million Euros (€3.000.000.00) in one of the prime bank here in Togo Presently this money is still with the Bank,and i am very sick from Kidney cancer that i may not last till the next two months according to my doctor so i decided to donate this money to a honest individual who will use it to work for Christian's orphans home, widow and maintenance of church's to fulfill the vow i and my late husband made to God,and i have chosen you after praying,

I want this money to be use as i have said since i do not have any child to inherit it and our relatives are all unbelievers and i don't want our hard earn money to be use in ungodly way you will take 30% of this fund and use 70% as i stated,the reason for taking this bold decision.

I know that after death I will be with Almighty God the most holy and the most merciful as soon as i read from you i will give you more details on how to achieve it,i need your urgent reply E-mail ( doris2015johnson @ gmail.com )

Your Sister in christ
Mrs. Doris Johnson