Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#212808 by aeriellabeck Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:23 pm
Sgt. Charles Stanley.
4:34 PM (47 minutes ago)

to me
Dear friend,

I am Sgt.Charles Stanley serving at the U.S. military ( Bagram Airfield ) base in Afghanistan. I found your contact detail from a search for a partner, am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $25,000,000.00 to you as long as I am assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in Afghanistan. This is not stolen money and there are no dangers involved. I count on your understanding

I need you to also know more about me, am a US citizen, I don't have any family, I was adopted when I lost my parents in a car accident, when I was 13 year old and was raised up by my adopted parents, but they died years ago, the relatives of my adopted parents threw me out of the house saying that I was not their biological son that was before i decided to join the the force. I know you can handle this money for me until I come over to meet with you, we will also build a strong friendship through this transaction.

There is no risk what so ever as regards this money, and also, I want you to be assured that every thing must been done legitimately, you don’t need to have any doubt. I have a very good, trusted and reliable diplomatic courier contact used mostly by our forces during mission, that can send goods easily through diplomatic and private military way to anywhere in the world without them being checked at any port of entry. They can deliver this money for you easily to any address of your choice. The baggage will be tagged diplomatic and the Courier Company must not know the contents of the box.

A few friends have used this means to convey goods without being checked because of the diplomatic immunity they enjoy. I am very sure you will know the best way to handle this money for us, when it gets to your place. Please let me have any address where you want them to deliver the funds to you. As soon as I get it, I will start making arrangements. I will send the total money since I can not take any chances by keeping part of the cash on me as I am on combat mission. Your percentage still stands at 30% of the total cash money.

I will also want to see your passport copy , id or driver’s License so I know who I am dealing with as we need to build trust. I want to know a little about you and your family. Am the only one that knows about the transaction from this end so Please if you know that you are not capable of handling this huge sum, please don’t allow me to send it, I can always find other means of dealing with this but i wish you will assist me to keep this money which i believe will benefit the both of us.

For security reasons please do not disclose this information to anyone until you receive the total money and also ensure its in a safe place. Please also send me your mobile number and also assure me that you can handle it, I hope you are OK with all this? Everything must be done by email and make sure you check your email all day to enable us have this done on time. I await your urgent reply in this regard.

Yours Partner,
Sgt.Charles Stanley
Us Military ( Bagram Airfield base )

Aeriel Labeck <[email protected]>
4:44 PM (37 minutes ago)

to Charles
We can do this but I work for the IRS.

(I don't really work for the IRS)

Sgt. Charles Stanley.
4:46 PM (35 minutes ago)

to me

Please let me have any address where you want them to deliver the funds to you. As soon as I get it, I will start making arrangements. I will send the total money since I can not take any chances by keeping part of the cash on me as I am on combat mission. Your percentage still stands at 30% of the total cash money.

I will also want to see your passport copy , id or driver’s License so I know who I am dealing with as we need to build trust. I want to know a little about you and your family. Am the only one that knows about the transaction from this end so Please if you know that you are not capable of handling this huge sum, please don’t allow me to send it, I can always find other means of dealing with this but i wish you will assist me to keep this money which i believe will benefit the both of us.

For security reasons please do not disclose this information to anyone until you receive the total money and also ensure its in a safe place. Please also send me your mobile number and also assure me that you can handle it, I hope you are OK with all this? Everything must be done by email and make sure you check your email all day to enable us have this done on time. I await your urgent reply in this regard.

Yours Partner,
Sgt.Charles Stanley
Us Military ( Bagram Airfield base )

4:49 PM (31 minutes ago)

to Charles
How do i know you aren't trying to steel my identity

Sgt. Charles Stanley.
5:04 PM (17 minutes ago)

to me
First of all,I must let you know regarding identity
would be rather insulting to me, I have told you before that being a
part of this transaction would only be at your free will and
acceptance, you have the choice to accept or refuse.

I will not tolerate any direct or indirect insults from you for any
reason whatsoever, I have my dignity to live up to, perhaps you need
to earn the respect and trust which I have for you, otherwise what
will be the point of doing business with you if at this early stage
you are finding it difficult to trust me, or at least give me benefit
of the doubt.

If you wish to execute this project with me that you should be able to
take my word for it,
Sincerely,

Aeriel Labeck 5:06 PM (15 minutes ago)
Fuck off dude

5:14 PM (7 minutes ago)

to Charles
I just found you on a shit load of scamming websites.
What now dick.
I'm going to blast your punk ass.
Dick!!!!
Advertisement