Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#214698 by AlanJones Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:17 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22961277549 & +31687207519

Hello Dear Customer,

We are contacting you for long term business contract, Gold is our daily farming, And we have started our NAFAMA yearly promo to supply from 10-20kgs gold dust abroad via Airline on CIF basis to the every serious buyer all over the world who will abide to the simple procedure of the village council of elders in very good faith which is in Accordance with Article 103 Subsection 114.

1. [Gold Dust]
2 .[550 kilos available.]
3. [22 Carat plus and Purity96.5%]
4. [26,000 USD per a Kg. Mines price]
5. [250 kilos Reserve for shipment now.]

Give us a try today and witness
our exportation method via Airline, We don't handle our shipment with custom brokers but only Airline and other trusted airlines to ensure our shipment to the buyer's final Destination/refinery within 72hrs. Looking forward to your urgent response to enable us move forward in very good faith.

Regards,
Bruma john
General Manager.
Telephone Contact Number
+229 612 77 549 for any question.
Last edited by AlanJones on Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#215138 by AlanJones Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:34 pm
Dear Sir,

thanks for your urgent reply.
were are direct gold Mining company Bamako Republic of Mali presently now in Benin Republic our
new branch office. our Company is registered and authorized to export AU gold dust Dore bars All over the world to any interested investors refinery or End Buyers that can Abide the simple procedure of the village council old elders of the Community here in there office Ecological fee.

please in return of your email kindly tell us how many quantity did you want to purchase together with your telephone contact number with will enable us proceed with you immediately.

please note that we don't handle our shipment to Custom Brokers only airline
and others trusted airline to ensure our shipment successfully to any interested buyers destination refinery
within 72 hours with good faith.

Regards,
Bruma john
General Manager.
Telephone Contact Number

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#215193 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:32 am
Dear Sir.

Yes i received your email which is well noted.
we are willing and able to have a good business relationship with you. please send us your telephone number
mean the code number complete with your full passport copy so that we can close the transaction immediately
OK you need 75kg initially. good everything is well clear once i received all your information then i will send you the
Company CIIF FCO contact procedure for your verification,

Regards,
Bruma john
General Manager.
Telephone Contact Number

#215284 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:08 pm
Hello XXX,

We acknowledged the receipt of your E-mail message this morning here in my office. with my groups mining Company
the are willing to have a good business relationship with you.

Find the attached photo of our goods gold dust Dore bars and also for you to indicate your interest in which of the product that you need and the passport therein is one of our professor Mr Yaya jara Republic of Mali. this is to prove all are dealing with you is 100% sure concerning this our transaction business for your urgent notice presently we have 250 kilos stock for shipment now.

According to the 75KG you said that you need, we do understand perfectly but we will want you to know that we are to start with 1KG to enable us build trust with you as a new buyer. And secondly, we intend to have a good business relationship with you in the nearby future. Upon our second shipment, we can be able to ship more than 75KG to any destination of your choice. The company required that you should present a copy of your international passport to enable them know whom they are dealing with before the shipment from here Republic of Benin.

Regards,
Bruma john
General Manager.
Telephone Contact Number
+229 612 77 549 for any
question.

Image Image

#215364 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:41 am
Hello XXX,

We acknowledge the reciept of your E-mail message yesterday. And we do really appreciate your terms and understanding to proceed on this business.

We have accepted for the processement of the 75KG and in regards of the sample, we are going to send to you the sample of our product with trust to your directed destination.

Well, I will like you to bear in mind that our representative will not acompany the sample of gold to you destination. Reasons; he will come with the full 75KG after which you have made 50% payment and after the arrival of the consignment, you will finalize the balance of the payment as you stated in your previous mail. And once you have the final assay result and confirmed to us that it's what you need. He can not just enter flight with the sample and start coming to your direction, it suppose to be with the full business deal.

Secondly, we are trusting you in this business because, we want to have you as our full time customer and business is trust. All that you are doing with this company is 100% trust and we will serve you better more than any other one can think off.

Finally: If you're also willing to come down here to verify everything within yourself immediately you comfirm the sample which we will send to you, the company are willing to send to you an Entry visa so that everything will work according to as you want.

Regards,
Bruma John
General Manager.
Telephone Contact Number

#215608 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:14 pm
XXX,

Sir.

Good day Sir, In regard to the gold dust transaction we are having with you, we wish to let you know that we have put all the machineries in place since we could not send the gold by DHL here, our agent will move from Cotonou tonight to be in Europe tomorrow, so as soon as he arrive he will get in torch with you.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards,
Bruma John
General Manager.
Telephone Contact Number

The "agent" calls from Dutch mobile number +31687207519

#215680 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:44 pm
Attn: XXX,

I have just receive a phone call from the shipping agent the up-shore office they just reported that they called you to inform you that you will be having the consignment by tomorrow, that you should come to their office for formalities.

They said you said you can not go to anywhere that you need the goods in your refinery.,

You can go to their office and take sample from the total quantity after taking the sample to your refinery and you are satisfy with essay report then you pay for their transport and they will move the consignment to your refinery for final process after that payment follows.

Please let me know your readiness..

Thanks.

#215849 by AlanJones Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:47 am
Dear XXX,

I received your urgent reply here in my office this morning i advice you now.
kindly follow the agent instruction because everything is well clear if you are interested on this transaction business you will not regret doing business with us for your urgent notice. Our Company is registered and authorized to export AU gold dust Dore bars out from Republic of Benin government.

Please let me know your readiness..

Thanks.

#215900 by AlanJones Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:57 am
listen carefully i advice you kindly go and look for work. my God will kill all your family one by one your mother Toto
if you contact me again you will die