Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#11443 by AlanJones Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:26 am
The following email was received in response to a listing on an Au Pair website. This is a scam, no vacancy exists the scammer will try an scam you out of money by asking for fees or travel costs or accomodation costs.

Received from: MR.MICHEAL DUBOIS <[email protected]>
Reply-to: "MR.MICHEAL DUBOIS" <[email protected]>
Subject: Au Pair/ Nanny
IP Address: 41.191.108.130 Nigeria
Dear Au Pair/ Nanny,
I am Mr. MICHEAL DUBOIS, from United Kingdom. I work with the United Kingdom Marine as the Chief Engineer and I don't usually stay home unless during weekends. My contact address is :

81, Moorgate
London EC2M 6SQ
United Kingdom.

and I will like you to know that I have just two kids which names are Jenny and Kel there ages are 2 years and 4 years old. I want an Au Pair or nanny for my kids because they are the only one left at home after their Mother divorced me
for another Man

WORK DESCRIPTION:

Your services would be needed for at least 6months to 12months.
I need someone Honest,Caring,Trustworthy,Loving,Affectionate,Concerned,Understanding and Loves Children.

Do you have an International Passport for applying for a Visa to U.K?
Do you have a valid working visa to work in (U.K)?
A copy of your resume'/CV and a photo

YOUR PERSONAL DETAIL:

Your full name.
Your contact address.
Your phone number and fax number.
Your age.
Your country..
Your previous family name.
Your Previous family E-Mail Address.
Your identity card please very important.
Your pictures..

QUESTIONS FROM ME:

How many Years of experience do you have as an AU PAIR/Nanny?
Do you have a Driver's License?
How was the last family with like?
Have you ever traveled overseas?
Can u speak English?
Can u cook?
Can u Drive?

Your duties will be taking the kids to school and bringing them back home, play with them, go to museums, playground, watching movies, prepare/serving their snacks and foods. You will have your Private Room which will have Bathroom, Toilet, Television, and Air-Conditional. You will have access to the Internet and a Telephone at home to get in touch with your family&friends and loved ones. You will be having Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays as your off days, so to enable you have enough time for yourself. As for your salary, I will be paying you 2000 Pounds every 4 weeks and a pocket fee of 500 pounds weekly which I suppose should be Okay by you and as regard to my family picture, I have attached them for you to see Okay...

I hope to read from you soon.

Warm regards,
Mr. MICHEAL DUBOIS.

IN GOD WE TRUST.

NICOLAS FAMILY NEEDED AN AUPAIR/NANNY FOR jennifer AND catherine

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#11464 by AlanJones Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:15 am
Here is the reply received from the scammer.

Received from: micheal dubois <[email protected]>
Subject: GO AHEAD AND CONTACT THE TRAVEL AGENCY YOU ARE WELCOME TO MY FAMILY
IP Address: 196.3.183.72 NIGERIA
Good to hear from you,
Thanks for the quick response and am so sorry for the late reply.
I want to know if you are ready to work with my family, kindly email me back and I would like to know if you have a valid UK visa and work permit to work here with me in the UK....If you don't have visa and work permit, I would advise you to email my agency to help you for the UK Visa and Work Permit, here is the link that you will contact them ([email protected])
If you contact them let them know you are from me (MR.MICHEAL DUBOIS)and explain to them all you need for the traveling to UK and I want to tell you that I will help you pay for the half payment that the agent ask you to pay for the visa and work permit here just to tell you how urgent I need you here and to assure you on how serious I am about you coming here to work for my family as an Au Pair, the job is already yours.As for how long you can work for my family, well i think that depend on how long you will like to work here with me but left for me, I do not intend to see you off in the next 2-3 years because I really would need your services.
I will be very grateful if you respond better to me, You have nothing to worry about you will be treated like one of the family and you will have 5 days to work in a week and 3 days as your off day that is Friday, Saturdays and Sundays. Can I have your phone number....? Here is mine (+447024071719) Feel free to call me anytime Okay... Bye for now and I do hope to hear from you after you must have contacted and heard from the agency.
You will have the opportunity to do what ever you want to for you own good on weekends.
I already discussed about you with my lovely kids, they seem to like you despite the fact that they are yet to see you. Well hope to hear from you soonest.
Warm regards from Michealdubois and kids,

Mr.MICHEAL DUBOIS.
IN GOD WE TRUST.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#11504 by AlanJones Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:39 am
Here is the reply from the travel agents

Received from: glow travels <[email protected]>
Glow World Travel Management wishes to thanks for the Email,your informations are acknowledge and recorded. To have your complete documents including your UK work permit and Tax-clearance and all other requirement for your travel to the United-Kingdom. It was Indicated in your E-mail that you have been told by Mr MICHEAL DUBOIS, who asked you to contact us.We shall have it processed and send it to you via Courier Delivery Service to U.k Embassy in your country. They will contact you immediately for a brief interview.

We need some more details from you , regarding the process of your traveling document.The details needed are as follows:

-FULL NAME :

-FULL ADDRESS:

-TELEPHONE NUMBER:

-PASSPORT PHOTO PAGE:

A Total of £850.00 to enable us process the necessary Documents needed for you to travel down here to UNITED KINGDOM, Flight ticket and all other related documents as well.

Type of visa chargeValidityTerm of issueConsular fee
Single entry12 month3 days £850.....00

Single entry14 months5 days £1550.....00

Single entry18 months7 day £1,900.....00

All Documents will be processed and arranged here in o ur Office after which will be forwarded to the British Embassy along with your Flight Ticket. Also, some Copies of this Document(s) will be sent to you...

We will begin in earnest once we receive all necessary Details.

You can make payment to us by western union money transfer so as to speed up the p rocess of delivery . Contact the nearest western union location and make payment to the information below:

Name of Receiver: Anderson David
Address of Receiver: 68 Lombard Street London, EC3V 9LJ ,United Kingdom.

Total Payment........................ ................... £ 1550.00 Pounds

Upon receipt of the above,modalities to process your traveling document will commence immediately.We want you to note that processing of your traveling document will only take 4-5 Days for it to be ready and the delivery of it will take just one day(Express Delivery).
Once again,congratulations and please do comply in due time to enable us expedite action.

Thanking you for your anticipated co-operation as we hope to hear from you soonest.

Yours Faithfully,

Thanks for your co-operation.
Mr Burrows Knight
P.R.O. AEROLINX WORLD TRAVEL
Mr Luis Maclaw
C.E.O.. AEROLINX WORLD TRAVEL